What's new

Musharraf suffers heart problem on way to treason hearing

Lol, the timing of this ' nazuk tabiyat' is very fishy to say the least.

And the rumors going around that he might be sent abroad, perfect excuse for a muk muka.

The "Muk-Muka" seems to have been already arranged, brokered by the usual suspects.
Now it seems only the procedure of the "Bidaai ka Chumma" or Last Farewell is remaining before setting off the Doli.
All this "Topi-Drama" seems to be leading towards that.

Looks like a bollywood movie in the making.
Any updates on his heaith?

The "Muk-Muka" seems to have been already arranged, brokered by the usual suspects.
Now it seems only the procedure of the "Bidaai ka Chumma" or Last Farewell is remaining before setting off the Doli.
All this "Topi-Drama" seems to be leading towards that.
No Muk Muka he is an honest man, he did the best for his country all the dishonest and the tratiors of Pakistan want him to suffer, at least he is not a lorar or a dakoo.

LOLL, Lallooye; we are not like you...........gharaanedar zabaan bhi kuchh aur hota hai; tuu kya jaano? :astagh:
I can see a taliban mullah in you shows it in your post. :-)astagh:)

I can see many traitors arround us, Sad.

Another thing memeber without there country flag on this forum can be an agent. Need to be careful.

Dodging my Question,,,Good,,Tc

When is he going out of the country for "treatment"?

First it was the "bombs".. now he's "unwell".. Add to that the "Urdu-speaking" prosecution excuse..

The mediocre man has to realize that he is not immune to the law. witch hunt or not, at this point Musharraf is making himself the laughing stock of the press.

What is he afraid of if he is not in the wrong? he has a bevy of lawyers for his protection and he acts like a sissy. These stunts make him look more guilty.

the critics will shout foul. and for that reason a medical examination should be done
anyone suffering from heart problem cant recover in a day so courts order to appear next day is unrealistic

in any case the PMLn will jump with joy saying that commando is scared now. Hanif Abbasi must be running naked with joy in Raja Bazaar right now

Back
Top Bottom