What's new

Musharraf suffers heart problem on way to treason hearing

Do not call them taliban they are all indian agent on our land.

Maybe some groups are. But what about the arab, chechen and central asian fighters in our tribal belts? time to stop blaming India and just start a full out war with taliban scum.

Say this to your father not me.

Musharraf is facing charge for his wrong doing, even he make fool people of Pakistan by his lie in Kargil war.

You know nothing about Kargil war. You think ganja lohar sharif didn't know about Kargil war? Btw if you hate Musharaf because of Kargil war then i support Musharaf even more.:pakistan:

Say this to your father not me.

Musharraf is facing charge for his wrong doing, even he make fool people of Pakistan by his lie in Kargil war.
get lost you indian we are sick of you stop promoting terrorsiom in my country

Maybe some groups are. But what about the arab, chechen and central asian fighters in our tribal belts? time to stop blaming India and just start a full out war with taliban scum.

You know nothing about Kargil war. You think ganja lohar sharif didn't know about Kargil war? Btw if you hate Musharaf because of Kargil war then i support Musharaf even more.:pakistan:
I agree with you 100% but we need balls to do that. we have many mir jaffar around us.

@Ammyy leave him mate..... He seems to be in a suicide mission and you are falling to his trap....
Aman ki Asha with such neighbour who have baghal ma chori aur mu per ram ram.

Aman ki Asha with such neighbour who have baghal ma chori aur mu per ram ram.

Bhai thu apna dimak tanda kar.... Chaaay vaay pee... maza leee.. new year hein...... aasha aur thamasha baad mein karenge :)

We have dirty people ruling the country the one atm who is ruling is a lohar and the other who got his wife killed is a sindh ka dakoo.

shut the **** up

tu ja kar un ko smell kar agent

Why do you want to put family traditions on display here? :astagh:

Back
Top Bottom