What's new

Musharraf Returns :D

Musharraf is a lost horse. His two political blunders include
1-Forming up PML-Q for a political career. And taking him so low which ditched him -The ultimate irony-
2-He tried to play the army plus the mohajir card to save him from trial proceedings.
As I said before, his political career is now dependent upon how much space MQM is willing/able to provide him.
Sir,
But then PMLn is also a production of Pakistan army ?
& why not you call it a blunder .
& many times in the past many of your respective politicians used their cards to get rid of many crouption cases.
Although I think Mr nawaz Sharif was much more better in the role he been assigned by general Zia Ull haq as CM of the biggest province of Pakistan.

Sir,
But then PMLn is also a production of Pakistan army ?
& why not you call it a blunder .
& many times in the past many of your respective politicians used their cards to get rid of many crouption cases.
Although I think Mr nawaz Sharif was much more better in the role he been assigned by general Zia Ull haq as CM of the biggest province of Pakistan.
Army has made huge blunders right throughout the history of Pakistan starting from 1948 where military personnells backed and motivated tribesmen to invade Kashmir while Keeping Jinnah in complete darkness. Then an infiltration facilitation in Kashmir in the name of Operation Gibraltar resulted in 1965 war. There the military had similar thinking as of Kargil. Then imposing martial law and tikka khan and Gen Niazi duo's deed resulted in 1971 tragedy. The military nurtured ZAB, Military made NS, military made MQM to counter PPP, Military made MMA, military made JUIs to ensure a continous supply of afghan fighters. Military made IK. Today, the totality of political elite carries a tag of "made by army".However, the point to remember is that whomsoever was made by military, ultimately turned against them from Taliban to Politicians

Um, they did launch operation against MQM. It was then Musharraf who glorified MQM, put forth an MQM governor among other favors.
Was
Army has made huge blunders right throughout the history of Pakistan starting from 1948 where military personnells backed and motivated tribesmen to invade Kashmir while Keeping Jinnah in complete darkness. Then an infiltration facilitation in Kashmir in the name of Operation Gibraltar resulted in 1965 war. There the military had similar thinking as of Kargil. Then imposing martial law and tikka khan and Gen Niazi duo's deed resulted in 1971 tragedy. The military nurtured ZAB, Military made NS, military made MQM to counter PPP, Military made MMA, military made JUIs to ensure a continous supply of afghan fighters. Military made IK. Today, the totality of political elite carries a tag of "made by army".However, the point to remember is that whomsoever was made by military, ultimately turned against them from Taliban to Politicians
Was a armed operation was the only option to MQM, s many logical demands & then you went talk to TTp & BLA terrorists ?
I can't understand that , you want to use strong arm against a political party & same time appease known terrorists .

Sir ,
I think you are turning facts into a fairytale here?
I don't know the history of Pakistan in 1948 & 65 but in 1971 it was Mr Bhutto who didn't accepted his loss to Mr mujeeb ur rehman which was the solid enough reason to bengalies to part away from Pakistan?
Military was not taken any part of that election & instead was the fairest of elections held in Pakistan.
Was Taliban , IMRAN KHAN were made by military is highly debatable .

I could be wrong, but this new Political Party will have the same old faces from diff political parties...... i dont see his party making any serious impact in next Gen election, unless Khufiya Haath comes into action :P

Pakistan needs Gen. Musharraf & Gen. Musharraf is the right choice for Pakistan.

Forming any alliance with the corrupt is only going to damage him, but I am sure he is aware of all the snakes & political enemies of Pakistan.

Sir ,
I think you are turning facts into a fairytale here?
I don't know the history of Pakistan in 1948 & 65 but in 1971 it was Mr Bhutto who didn't accepted his loss to Mr mujeeb ur rehman which was the solid enough reason to bengalies to part away from Pakistan?
Military was not taken any part of that election & instead was the fairest of elections held in Pakistan.
Was Taliban , IMRAN KHAN were made by military is highly debatable .
The tragedy of Pakistan's history a significant part of it consists of untold truth. Was ZAB in a position to override the ML administrator Yahya Khan on his own? Was Yahya was a worthy successor of Ayub Khan? And most importantly was this struggle the only one of its kind? It had happened before when Hussain Shaheed Soharwardi was thrown out of PMship because of being hailing from Bangal. Things never improved from thereon in. As far as what was the understanding in military to breed and keep militias like Taliban alive is excellently described in booklet Military Control in Pakistan: The Parallel State. It is a decent read-though not ground breaking- on the subject.

I could be wrong, but this new Political Party will have the same old faces from diff political parties...... i dont see his party making any serious impact in next Gen election, unless Khufiya Haath comes into action :P
Sory Sir,
But I think his party iis going make an impact cause Pakistanis & their loved military is desperate to find a fighting chief executive ?
For them he is the legend , just because they tried every one else already?

Sory Sir,
But I think his party iis going make an impact cause Pakistanis & their loved military is desperate to find a fighting chief executive ?
For them he is the legend , just because they tried every one else already?
one should not ignore the reality...Well lets look into the History... all Rtd Gen's who started their own political parties failed... Ayub Khan, Asghar Khan, Ijaz Ul Haq(PML-Z) and now Mushy... They say history repeats itself... they can only survive if they go into alliance with other political outfits... or Main Stream Political Parties,,,

He is the terminator... :p:
where is @batmannow
Here comes the pain !
I have told them , I have warrned them green force will make his way up?
He is the god father , they all obey for pakistan frist!

one should not ignore the reality...Well lets look into the History... all Rtd Gen's who started their own political parties failed... Ayub Khan, Asghar Khan, Ijaz Ul Haq(PML-Z) and now Mushy... They say history repeats itself... they can only survive if they go into alliance with other political outfits... or Main Stream Political Parties,,,
Main stream parties ?
PML n by zia ul haq shaheed?:cheesy:
PPP by the frist ever marshallaw admistrator ZAB?:enjoy:

Here comes the pain !
I have told them , I have warrned them green force will make his way up?
He is the god father , they all obey for pakistan frist!

Main stream parties ?
PML n by zia ul haq shaheed?:cheesy:
PPP by the frist ever marshallaw admistrator ZAB?:enjoy:
a political party headed by a Rtd. Gen

Sure like PMLn , Q, Z etc etc?
they all survive in different parts in different years ?
No one can ignore or deny the fact that almost All Political Parties had some sort of backing from the Gen's

No one can ignore or deny the fact that almost All Political Parties had some sort of backing from the Gen's
Thanks for accepting the fact !
So does genral rtd musharaf has his basic humman rights to do the politics !

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom