What's new

Musharraf Returns :D

Musharraf had his chance
When he first took over he was popular and had utmost authority
He had 10 years to change the direction of this country
But no apart from a few years of growth and HEC he delivered nothing
Pakistan still faces the same old problems when he took office and perhaps even in bigger shape then before

Musharraf had his chance
When he first took over he was popular and had utmost authority
He had 10 years to change the direction of this country
But no apart from a few years of growth and HEC he delivered nothing
Pakistan still faces the same old problems when he took office and perhaps even in bigger shape then before
Yar His era was far better than these corrupt demoncrates

Musharraf is politically dead now. He will be good only in the media by getting some media attention.

I'd love to see Mushy's party getting some seats in next elections. The more seats for new parties = less morons from PMLN, PPP, MQM, JI, JUI, ANP..
What a shame that ch iftikhar infested courts singled him out and didnt let him contest the cases against him and the banning for life was vindictive and politically motivated
Forced by former chief justice on nawaz govt putting it on a difficult path of confontration with army

I'd love to see Mushy's party getting some seats in next elections. The more seats for new parties = less morons from PMLN, PPP, MQM, JI, JUI, ANP..

Since when did JI become moronic party?

I hope Musharraf contests some by election and MQM helps him win a seat. Afterall, they owe him big time. It'd be funny when Musharraf attends the parliament.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom