What's new

Musharraf Returns :D

He should forget this dirty game and enjoy retired days in some good peacefull western country

PTI, PPP, UML, MQM ka khudahafiz if present govt succeeds in reducing terror crimes and ending load shedding by 2018

Indeed but such a miracle has not happened since many years of their last 2 regimes in govt
Um, they did launch operation against MQM. It was then Musharraf who glorified MQM, put forth an MQM governor among other favors.

I say it loud and clear and in the face of his haters and ill-wishers:

Gen. (r) Musharraf ZINDABAD

Is it not surprising that all opposition of Musharraf on this forum have gone mum... for some time?

those who opposed him were either jihadi sympathizers or confused liberals (the 2 opposite sides that love eachother)

He should forget this dirty game and enjoy retired days in some good peacefull western country

he's a nationalist....he will stay in Pakistan, he served this country in uniform and is a war veteran

why should he leave for some "good peaceful western country" :what:

those who opposed him were either jihadi sympathizers or confused liberals (the 2 opposite sides that love eachother)

I would not call them Jihadi but Jahils, and similarly would prefer to use the term ´useful idiots´instead of confused or liberals etc.
I´m liberal and some times get confused too, but for not a single moment i lost my trust in Pervez Musharraf.

You just have to read General Shahid Aziz memoir. The Political compromises Musharraf did to rule Pakistan and the corruption cases he had to let go for "Greater Good" were gigantic . Musharraf was no better than zardari and sharif

Not to mention The SNAFU Kargil OPS was. My blood boiled by reading the insensitivity shown by Musharraf as our soldiers getting hammered and he refused to pull them back until ceasefire occurred . An Ill advised ops with such amateure assumptions that India wont react in XYZ manners (One assumption was India won't use it's AF) . It makes me wonder the intellectual level of our Generals !

Gen Shahid certainly presents one side of the story.

Um, they did launch operation against MQM. It was then Musharraf who glorified MQM, put forth an MQM governor among other favors.

Iam not taking sides here but an operation against MQM wouldn't do much for the country right now... what this country needs is a solid foundation for its basic state institutions such as the Judiciary, Police, Hospitals and others. Musharraf handled the country alot better than Nawaz though but had his own share of blunders..

Iam not taking sides here but an operation against MQM wouldn't do much for the country right now... what this country needs is a solid foundation for its basic state institutions such as the Judiciary, Police, Hospitals and others. Musharraf handled the country alot better than Nawaz though but had his own share of blunders..

Musharraf indeed was better than Nawaz. The problem is, Nawaz needs far more support of the corrupt than Musharraf did. Musharraf enjoyed one man rule for most of his early era and hence there was no need of wadera/alike people. Thus, under Nawaz, our police can definitely not improve. Judicary however can improve. Not sure about hospitals.

I'd take Musharraf over Nawaz/Zardari as well, but i agree he isn't a great leader. For example, NRO (to save his kursi).

Indeed but such a miracle has not happened since many years of their last 2 regimes in govt
:lol: There was no loadshedding in their previous regimes. In fact in his last tenure,Pakistan was a electricity exporter. It was in the middle of mushi regime that the demand shortfall started to appear which had now worsened.

Gen Shahid certainly presents one side of the story.
Perhaps you know something about kargil that the rest of Pakistan and India don't know. Perhaps the mirages unleashing hell upon unprotected foot soldiers and bofors gun melting from over-shelling were just legends.

PTI, PPP, UML, MQM ka khudahafiz if present govt succeeds in reducing terror crimes and ending load shedding by 2018
did some one said agar bajli ka masla 6 months mei na sahi hoa tu naam badal dena . now u r giving date of 2018?

:lol: There was no loadshedding in their previous regimes. In fact in his last tenure,Pakistan was a electricity exporter. It was in the middle of mushi regime that the demand shortfall started to appear which had now worsened.

Perhaps you know something about kargil that the rest of Pakistan and India don't know. Perhaps the mirages unleashing hell upon unprotected foot soldiers and bofors gun melting from over-shelling were just legends.
Sir,
I guess you are govt supporter here , wouldn't you think that secretly govt wants musharaf in politics to lesser the impact created by PTI?
Govt would be to see more divide & voices in opposition camps now?
Specially when PPP is just a dead horse.

But they were trained for that , I met some guy, last year he was the kargill veteran & he was the one suggested me this PDF.
According to him they were trained a year before kargill brutally , & some times they never allowed even to wear their military shoeses.
They used to eat & drink after 48 hours .
They drilled to take the half of Indian side of Kashmir in worst of the airel bombings .

& its been done under direct close watch by Mr musharaf , who was often there with them.
I think even thinking about it is impossible but they did it & that's what make them legends
I mean non of us would go into the valley of death knowingly & not to be back .
They all knew it !
The most dangerous thing was that general musharaf was often with them going back & forth inside india ?
That's the fact opened by Indian military establishment by themselves.
I think problem was within the relationship of PM nawaz Sharif & Mr musharaf .
First PM nawaz Sharif gave the nod to the plan but when the action started he changed his mind .
But for Mr musharaf at that time , calling that mission was impossible .

Last edited:
Sir,
I guess you are govt supporter here , wouldn't you think that secretly govt wants musharaf in politics to lesser the impact created by PTI?
Govt would be to see more divide & voices in opposition camps now?
Specially when PPP is just a dead horse.
Musharraf is a lost horse. His two political blunders include
1-Forming up PML-Q for a political career. And taking him so low which ditched him -The ultimate irony-
2-He tried to play the army plus the mohajir card to save him from trial proceedings.
As I said before, his political career is now dependent upon how much space MQM is willing/able to provide him.

But they were trained for that , I met some guy, last year he was the kargill veteran & he was the one suggested me this PDF.
According to him they were trained a year before kargill brutally , & some times they never allowed even to wear their military shoeses.
They used to eat & drink after 48 hours .
They drilled to take the half of Indian side of Kashmir in worst of the airel bombings .
Military routinely does such exercises. One of the retired serviceman often used to recall a regular exercise of reclaiming an Indian strategic point. Military routinely exercise many scenarios. However, there is a hell of a difference between exercise and real thing and what happened to those soldiers is a lost chapter in the military history. Their sacrifice was in vain and never recognized even by the military beyond a couple of NHs. The top military bras was sitting pretty in Rwp. I can't recall a martyr above the rank of captain in Kargil.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom