What's new

Musharraf Returns :D

Pakistan should enjoy his experience to progress itself !
If sumgllers , thieves , killers , tax evaders can do the politics in Pakistan then why not a man who stood up for his nation taking bullets facing sanctions , facing the angriest times of a super power against the deadliest of the terrorists & worst justice with worst unjust political mocking ever ?
Nothing seems to brought him down yet.
Any way pakistan needs a political change to stop the circle of systematic crouption formed by only two political parties .

Since when did JI become moronic party?

I hope Musharraf contests some by election and MQM helps him win a seat. Afterall, they owe him big time. It'd be funny when Musharraf attends the parliament.
I think he is not going to be a Parliament member .
He is going to be Sonia Gandhi style god father deciding the decisions.
If Mr jamsheed dasti can win a election , ISI would love to give him space .
Above all politics is a human right for every human .

Is Pakistan army looking for a wartime PM or chief executive in their war on terror ?
With Mr mushraf ,s political activation its the Question of hour.

ISLAMABAD: Former president General (retd) Pervez Musharraf will soon form a United Muslim League (UML), the political platform from where he intends to contest the next general elections, a senior leader of the All Pakistan Muslim League (APML) said on Saturday.

The announcement was made by APML secretary general Dr Muhammad Amjad in Islamabad following the party’s central executive committee meeting.

Amjad claimed that many stalwarts of PML-N and PPP have also held meetings with the former military ruler and showed their confidence in his leadership.

Many senior leaders of PML-N from central and southern Punjab have also contacted the former president. “These leaders think that Pervez Musharraf has the leadership qualities and charisma to bring the country out of this crisis,” he stated. However, some of the leaders meeting Musharraf had requested him not to disclose their names, Amjad said.

He said that the nation would soon see a UML in the country, which would have a greater role in the next general elections.

He particularly mentioned some key names including PPP senior leader Amin Fahim, PML-Q leadership and Functional league chief Pir Sahib Pagara.

Moreover, he said, the APML expresses its confidence over the decision of the political and military leadership to constitute special courts. “The APML wants not only to see that the terrorists are punished, but action is also taken against those who support, finance and assist them in one way or the other,” he stated.

He said that the APML has decided to reactivate the party at district, tehsil and union council levels across the country to play an active role in the Pakistani politics amid what he described as “a failure of the traditional political leaders to handle the situation.”

He said that the APML’s CEC has endorsed the party constitution, which was approved at the party convention in Karachi on August 10, 2014. Dr Amjad added that the party has formed several wings including labour, youth, women, overseas and media, which is the requirement under the ECP law.

He also announced that the party would participate in the election of Gilgit-Baltistan’s legislative assembly, where Pervez Musharraf has overwhelming support due to his extra-ordinary development work during his tenure.

While commenting on the Pakistan Peoples Party’s co-chairman Asif Zardari’s allegation against Musharraf for hatching conspiracy to topple the Sindh provincial government, Dr Amjad said Pervez Musharraf has no interest in removing the provincial government at this stage. “The performance of the PPP in the province, which will decide the fate of its government,” he noted.

Published in The Express Tribune, January 4th, 2015.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AWWW HELL YISSS!!
Can't wait for this, man!
Musharraf is the man :D

Also, read this insightful interview about Musharraf's personal life : “The state has no right to interfere in the relationship between man and God” ‹ The Friday Times
As I said, he's the baws.

WOW. So next time there would be competition between PTI, PAT and Musharraf party because the others will end up with a few seats. Can't wait to see the new election and I hope that election would be rigging-free not like the previous one

The only leader who I would actually vote for if I could vote. Jeay Musharraf. His only mistake was to let the burqa auntie live and not taking care of the lal masjid mess properly. That, and letting BB and NS corrupt cartel return. He's a good and honest man, surrounded by opportunists and thieves. He should be careful this time and not make the same mistakes.

Haters gonna hate.
Musharraf is not insignificant.
I doubt most people can forget the prosperity, peace and development of his era that took place all over Pakistan.
8+% economic growth rate, 11% increase in literacy rate, law and order etc
UML, if formed and allowed to contest elections will definitely come in with a bang.
At least 10-15 seats first time but I predict PTI will win next elections.
Long Live Musharraf :D
In the end he destroyed this all by bringing NRO for Pakistan, under his nose TTP raised,his US allies deliberately never performed hammer and nail maneuver over Terrorist in Afghanistan.This all is true but Pakistan never saw such chaos in history which CIA brought Under his permission.

The only leader who I would actually vote for if I could vote. Jeay Musharraf. His only mistake was to let the burqa auntie live and not taking care of the lal masjid mess properly. That, and letting BB and NS corrupt cartel return. He's a good and honest man, surrounded by opportunists and thieves. He should be careful this time and not make the same mistakes.
you must understand that pakistani people are very dumb and shortsighted.
they do not understand that "prevention is better than cure" and a threat must be eliminated while it is a "threat" before it turns into a problem.
BS Mullahs in our country use the guise of Islam to spread their extremist propaganda and unfortunately our masses fall for their bait and even after 16/12 we still have their sympathizers even sitting in our own parliament evident from the fact that the mullah aziz mf is still sitting in lal masjid even though intel agencies have told the govt about security threats originating from lal masjid.
right now martial law is only long term solution to this extremist ideology bc only the army has enough strength to do what it takes.
well whatever the case, mushrraf has been proven right for all the things he did; the lal mosque op, the south waziristan op etc

Screw you Nawaz ''Paindu'' Shariff.

Musharaf is back.:sniper:

musharaf.jpg

Insaaf,asool and majboori..a perfect combination :P

Yes, in politics it happens. If PTI didn't form govt in KP, you guys would be the ones unleashing hell at PTI.

Indeed a welcome addition. I would vote for him before voting for Zardari or Sharif corporations.

You just have to read General Shahid Aziz memoir. The Political compromises Musharraf did to rule Pakistan and the corruption cases he had to let go for "Greater Good" were gigantic . Musharraf was no better than zardari and sharif

Not to mention The SNAFU Kargil OPS was. My blood boiled by reading the insensitivity shown by Musharraf as our soldiers getting hammered and he refused to pull them back until ceasefire occurred . An Ill advised ops with such amateure assumptions that India wont react in XYZ manners (One assumption was India won't use it's AF) . It makes me wonder the intellectual level of our Generals !

Last edited:
You just have to read General Shahid Aziz memoir. The Political compromises Musharraf did to rule Pakistan and the corruption cases he had to let go for "Greater Good" were gigantic . Musharraf was no better than zardari and sharif

Not to mention The SNAFU Kargil OPS was. My blood boiled by reading the insensitivity shown by Musharraf as our soldiers getting hammered and he refused to pull them back until ceasefire occurred . An Ill advised ops with such amateure assumptions that India wont react in XYZ manners (One assumption was India won't use it's AF) . It makes me wonder the intellectual level of our Generals !
One should ask a question to the mentioned military assistant of Mr musharaf (general shahid aziz ) that if musharaf wasn't that much capable or was so incompetent , then why wouldnt he chose to resign under him ?
Then serving under him?
Hope you could flame some light on the point?
Well , I can't believe that any military in the world would have done any adventure just to follow any orders given to them by thier military chief just because of his obsession on a plan .
I don't think any military does that including Pakistan army.
All military plans are done with full coordination of the elements with in military & with full reviews & of the chance of success.

Although , it was PM of Pakistan requested to US president to ask pakistan military to stop its reaction .

Which was a direct result of aggresion & forced capture of a pice of land by Indian military historicaly considered & long accepted as no men's land to both sides of the conflict .

Last edited:
Yes, in politics it happens. If PTI didn't form govt in KP, you guys would be the ones unleashing hell at PTI.
Reminds me of a saying "Japhiyan we payi janiyan nain tay roee wee jana aay" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom