What's new

Musharraf era was much better as compared to present rule: Rashid Qureshi

Absolutely right. Whatever be Musharraf's fault but everyone agrees that he is a patriotic man.

He took all actions for the sake of Pakistan and gave us the slogan "Pakistan first".

He is not like Nawaz Sharif or Zardari who run out of the country when the country needs them.

He has no castles or estates abroad like Nawaz Sharif or the Bhutto-Zardari family.
What the hell is wrong with u u would rather have a dictator who is responsible for the mess we r in than a democratically
Elected govt where no one is above the law what have these generals ever given our country we where we are because of these greedy generals who deface our brave armed forces I bet u think geneal zia was also a good man no wait a great man y don't we put inzi in charge since a general can be the one and only ruler

What the hell is wrong with u u would rather have a dictator who is responsible for the mess we r in than a democratically ...

Our elected officials actually give these generals an opportunity ... politicians routinely beg generals to help them over throw the party in power.

Just look at the situation today where both Nawaz and Zardari are standing against each other ... what happened to their brotherly love? Musharraf is not corrupt like others ...

Javed Hashmi goes to jail but President of Nawaz league is NS and his absence SS ... this is why I prefer Musharraf ...

I can tell you many simple things which the govt. of Punjab could have done to improve the life of many people but they Sharifs are too busy in plotting against the Fed govt.

Same is true for the Fed govt. as well.

Just for the sake of the argument If we believe it, than what does an army general suppose to do if he is threatened?? Surrender? ...

Pls go and read Musharraf's book where he clearly said that he wanted to respond back in kind but he couldn't because of the near bank corrupt situation of our country at that time.

Any gen, politican (with senses) and leader would have done the same.

Do you think loss of life in Afghanistan makes Musharraf happy? No my friend.

... US had invaded iraq for oil, for their own benefit...what guarantee do we have that US will not invade pakistan if it sees another benefit in this strategic location? Answer none!

There is no guarantee even if Nawaz, Imran or Qazi sahib are at helm. However, we can certainly improve our fight back capabilities by improving our financial condition and stock of our weapons.

This precisely what Musharraf worked on ...

... If a country like Venezuela stand against the policies of USA, y cant us?

Regards,

Compare apple to apple ... we don't have oil or any other source of continuous and reliable source of income... we are in a hostile neighbourhood ... our people don't vote (when they have the opp) ... we don't appreciate our great leaders etc etc

Venezuela is a far better country people are far mature there.

Pls go and read Musharraf's book where he clearly said that he wanted to respond back in kind but he couldn't because of the near bank corrupt situation of our country at that time.

Any gen, politican (with senses) and leader would have done the same.

Do you think loss of life in Afghanistan makes Musharraf happy? No my friend.

No, Any courageous, patriotic politician wouldnt have done the same.

Remember, US needed us...we could have dictated terms in our own way like every other nation of the world would have done..........but no, Musharaff needed ligitimacy so he chose to become a puppy!

If loss of life in Afghanistan didnt made him happy.....than loss of life in balauchistan surely did.....

There is no guarantee even if Nawaz, Imran or Qazi sahib are at helm. However, we can certainly improve our fight back capabilities by improving our financial condition and stock of our weapons.

This precisely what Musharraf worked on ...

Compare apple to apple ... we don't have oil or any other source of continuous and reliable source of income... we are in a hostile neighbourhood ... our people don't vote (when they have the opp) ... we don't appreciate our great leaders etc etc

Venezuela is a far better country people are far mature there.

Yess, this exactly is a point....there is no guarantee that US wouldnt attack us, so why should we be an ally of the US,

But we do have NUKES.

Venezuela is a far better country because there were no generals like mushy and zia in there

Yess, this exactly is a point....there is no guarantee that US wouldnt attack us, so why should we be an ally of the US,

But we do have NUKES.

Venezuela is a far better country because there were no generals like mushy and zia in there
When you will learn what world politics are then you won't be talking like this. What Pakistan has tell me this but what Vanesvela has is OIL buddy boy.. I hate people like you who hate their own army!!!!! What Pakistan has become in all 62 years check democratic terms and benifits and check army ruled time periods.... Drink water and come back do some google. If it wasn't about Pakistan's army then we would have not been Nuclear power by now in 62 years. Their are many more muslim country way older then Pakistan and rich as well so knock your army hatred off buddy boy.......

:what:
When you will learn what world politics are then you won't be talking like this. What Pakistan has tell me this but what Vanesvela has is OIL buddy boy.. I hate people like you who hate their own army!!!!! What Pakistan has become in all 62 years check democratic terms and benifits and check army ruled time periods.... Drink water and come back do some google. If it wasn't about Pakistan's army then we would have not been Nuclear power by now in 62 years. Their are many more muslim country way older then Pakistan and rich as well so knock your army hatred off buddy boy.......

when did I say I hate pakistan's army:what::crazy:

Last I checked the countries without Oil too have progressed under democracy.:hitwall:

:what:

when did I say I hate pakistan's army:what::crazy:

Last I checked the countries without Oil too have progressed under democracy.:hitwall:
Man look at the map of the world and find Pakistan then realize that Pakistan is a muslim country located in the middle of the mess. Being an intersection it is important but other countries the one you want to mention look at them where they are located and if they are muslim? don't you get it man. This democracy is western introduction to muslim world?????????? If you have US that much then why ask for democracy just answer me this.

Man look at the map of the world and find Pakistan then realize that Pakistan is a muslim country located in the middle of the mess. Being an intersection it is important but other countries the one you want to mention look at them where they are located and if they are muslim? don't you get it man. This democracy is western introduction to muslim world?????????? If you have US that much then why ask for democracy just answer me this.

What should their be instead then???

Why, because he was actually good for Pakistan and looked for Pakistan's best interst.

Bringing the NRO, Lal Masjid, destruction of peace in Khi then openly saying that he has shown his strength in Khi, the kidnapping of civillians off the streets, the whole lawyer business, threatning Balochis that they will be hit from places where they won't be able to see us allowing us to culturally disappear off the map allowing our tradition to be considered Indian tradition I don't want so much interst please keep it to yourself.

musharraf wasn't perfect but i'll take him over zardari any day

Bringing the NRO, Lal Masjid, destruction of peace in Khi then openly saying that he has shown his strength in Khi, the kidnapping of civillians off the streets, the whole lawyer business, threatning Balochis that they will be hit from places where they won't be able to see us allowing us to culturally disappear off the map allowing our tradition to be considered Indian tradition I don't want so much interst please keep it to yourself.

Wow, look where Pakistan was under Musharraf's rule, and look where we are now under the current government's rule.
We were aiming to be one of the largest economies on the planet in decades under Musharraf's rule, and now, we're a laughing stock because of the clowns who don't know how to run our country.
"Democracy" this, democracy that, democracy can go to hell, why are you so fond of westerners trying to force it upon Pakistan?
Is it a must? What GOOD has the current government brought us, please do tell me.

Mistakes happen from every leader...Yes, Musharraf made some huge mistakes but he has done a lot of work too.You people are so happy to criticize him but when we criticize democratic leaders then people are like no, democracy will take time to evolve.Democratic Leaders are allowed do corruption where as you expect Dictator to be angel.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom