What's new

Musharraf era was much better as compared to present rule: Rashid Qureshi

SSGPA1

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ISLAMABAD: Former presidential spokesman Brig. (r) Rashid Qureshi has said that era of former President Pervez Musharraf was mush better as compared to the present rule.

While talking to private TV Channel he said that he said whatever former President Pervez Musharraf had said, had proved to be 100 per correct and he took each and every step in the greater National interest.

"The very people who were busy in criticizing Musharraf are now fearful of his popularity", he maintained.

He said that Pervez Musharraf, in his press conference had clearly described all aspects of the conspiracy against Pakistan Army, ISI and Pakistan, which was 100 percent correct adding further that Musharraf did not deviate from his remarks.

"He is a straightforward and man of word. Musharraf wants to see Pakistan as strong and stable state," he declared.

ONLINE - International News Network

Absolutely right. Whatever be Musharraf's fault but everyone agrees that he is a patriotic man.

He took all actions for the sake of Pakistan and gave us the slogan "Pakistan first".

He is not like Nawaz Sharif or Zardari who run out of the country when the country needs them.

He has no castles or estates abroad like Nawaz Sharif or the Bhutto-Zardari family.

Guys i don't know how he treated Pakistanis, But as an Iranian i liked him, He made a superpower out of Pakistan, Please correct me if i'm wrong...

Guys i don't know how he treated Pakistanis, But as an Iranian i liked him, He made a superpower out of Pakistan, Please correct me if i'm wrong...

Does Iran still pusuit to be a member of SAARC???? Off topic but I just found a Iranian to ask... :D

ISLAMABAD: Former presidential spokesman Brig. (r) Rashid Qureshi has said that era of former President Pervez Musharraf was mush better as compared to the present rule.

While talking to private TV Channel he said that he said whatever former President Pervez Musharraf had said, had proved to be 100 per correct and he took each and every step in the greater National interest.

"The very people who were busy in criticizing Musharraf are now fearful of his popularity", he maintained.

He said that Pervez Musharraf, in his press conference had clearly described all aspects of the conspiracy against Pakistan Army, ISI and Pakistan, which was 100 percent correct adding further that Musharraf did not deviate from his remarks.

"He is a straightforward and man of word. Musharraf wants to see Pakistan as strong and stable state," he declared.

ONLINE - International News Network

People need to compare Musharraf era to the present Zardari era.

In Zardari's era, we see more U.S. drone attacks, more suicide bombings, more innocent Pakistani civilians killed, more Pakistani troops killed, more gas pipelines being blown up by rebels, economy of Pakistan suffering more, more electricity problems, more poverty, and less food.

Pakistanis have caused these problems on themselves for electing PPP & company.

Asking for the opinion of former-Presidential spokesman on the next governments performance should get a default response. Shouldn't be very hard to predict what.

Asking for the opinion of former-Presidential spokesman on the next governments performance should get a default response. Shouldn't be very hard to predict what.

Yes but he is no longer linked with the President. Also this gentleman retired as a Maj Gen and not a Brig.

i miss mushi man
we're too much in a mess right now
we need either mushi or kayani

Yes but he is no longer linked with the President. Also this gentleman retired as a Maj Gen and not a Brig.

Our media has the habit of making mistakes and I didn't realize at that time.

It's the same era.

There's only one rule, Amreekan rule.

American rule is always there ... Nawaz Sharif's rule is no different ...

Back in Kargil days, I was in the US and only Indian channels were available ... then one fine day, during the most tense days, Nawaz Sharif visited Clinton.

Clinton was standing in a door waiting for Nawaz Sharif who slightly bent his back and shook Clinton's hand with his both hands.

It was a disgusting moment for me because this was shown on Indian channels.

Imagine Pakistani PM doing a half ruku in front of Clinton. After that Pakistan withdrew from Kargil.

I have supported him from the beginning and will continue to do so. He confronted many hurdles like our economy, India, AQ and numerous other issues with ease and always came out winning during his tenure.

He honored his word and kept Pakistan first on his agenda. Pakistan is in dire need of his return in to politics. Hopefully, we will soon see that happen.

I usually think of Mushy as the most treacherous and devious leader Pakistan has ever had. Am I wrong? Is this what Pakistanis expect and desire from their leaders?

I usually think of Mushy as the most treacherous and devious leader Pakistan has ever had.

Why, because he was actually good for Pakistan and looked for Pakistan's best interst.

Just compare the economy from Musharraf era to present day Zardari era, also compare the violence between the two era.

Pakistan saw the most development through Musharraf's era.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom