What's new

Musharraf - a true liar

Musharraf's time was unarguably the most economically sound period we have seen in the last 3 decades. And to quote Clinton:
"It's the economy stupid".

but never the bubble economy... so it busted with him.

so Its The economy stupid !!

According to the law of the constitution you cannot try the Army for its actions mandated by the government of Pakistan. So you can't try him as the Army chief for killing of Bugti.

According to constitution of Pakistan you cannot try Any President, PM, Governor or Chief Minister for actions taken by his office. So you can't try him for deposing the judges on Nov 3 or ordering Bugti to be killed.

The only and only trial that can be held against him is the trial for washing the crime scene after Benazir's murder (not a trial for murdering her), in that case you will need to have something solid like a written order and what is the punishment going to be for washing the crime scene anyway? He is not charged as an accomplice or conspirator in the murder of Benazir.

PS Bugti was not murdered he took up arms against Pakistan Army and by some counts committed suicide when the PA closed in on him to arrest him.

you are wrong, quite wrong actually... he and anyone can face trial according to the constitution.

If a bubble economy was enough to endow us the spot of top Asian economic reformer and one of the Top ten global economic reformers by the world bank, then either it was good enough or the global economic bodies are pretty poor judges of economic growth.

If a bubble economy was enough to endow us the spot of top Asian economic reformer and one of the Top ten global economic reformers by the world bank, then either it was good enough or the global economic bodies are pretty poor judges of economic growth.

that is what bubble economy do, my friend !!

I don't know why people ridicule the lal Masjid operation and killing of Bugti.

Would you people have preferred 300 + hardcore people holed up inside a mosque middle of Islamabad and start beating and kidnapping people?

What????

So, in reality, Gilani cannot be charged for the corruption he has done in the past 4 years?

If he did it openly like "I as PM of Pakistan declare USD 1Bn of Pakistan's treasury as mine" then he can't be tried for that. Of course he did it through shady means and can be tried for corruption

you are wrong, quite wrong actually... he and anyone can face trial according to the constitution.

He CAN face trial - just not for the things you have mentioned.

If he did it openly like "I as PM of Pakistan declare USD 1Bn of Pakistan's treasury as mine" then he can't be tried for that. Of course he did it through shady means and can be tried for corruption

He CAN face trial - just not for the things you have mentioned.

oh yes he can yar...even for talking about politics can lead to a charge during uniform career and two years after, till allowed by special laws.

For all his faults, I think one thing that I liked about the man, besides a certain charm and class, was the fact that he did not come across as a religious lunatic.

Its refreshing for an Indian to have an adversary who is not.

Typical bigoted Hindustani hating on Islam.
we get it, you don't like our religion.
We don't care and there is nothing you can do about Isalm.
So kindly keep it to your self.

Why are you guys still busy talking about the "lost in the past" president? Look towards the future and at the same time let Musharraf's "soul rest in peace".

According to the law of the constitution you cannot try the Army for its actions mandated by the government of Pakistan. So you can't try him as the Army chief for killing of Bugti.

According to constitution of Pakistan you cannot try Any President, PM, Governor or Chief Minister for actions taken by his office. So you can't try him for deposing the judges on Nov 3 or ordering Bugti to be killed.

The only and only trial that can be held against him is the trial for washing the crime scene after Benazir's murder (not a trial for murdering her), in that case you will need to have something solid like a written order and what is the punishment going to be for washing the crime scene anyway? He is not charged as an accomplice or conspirator in the murder of Benazir.

PS Bugti was not murdered he took up arms against Pakistan Army and by some counts committed suicide when the PA closed in on him to arrest him.

Can you "according to the constitution of Pakistan" try the Commando for messing it up? Does he still get the protection under the same consitution that he put in the gutter by going in with the coup?

Typical bigoted Hindustani hating on Islam.
we get it, you don't like our religion.
We don't care and there is nothing you can do about Isalm.
So kindly keep it to your self.

Since that when we are evidently on baseless insuinations trip, why not try my hand at it. Do you not know that more Muslims in Pakistan die everyday than India which has a higher Muslim population than Pakistan? Does that reflect that Indians do not care about Muslims or does that reflect that Pakistani Muslims do not care for other Mulims? And what made you deduce that our friend hates Muslims? He is actually happy that Musharraf was for a change the commando who was overtly not a religious nutjob!!

Your remarks really are of a high stupidity level.
Our economy grew steadily during his tenure, we even had the 2nd fastest growing economy in the world only after China.
Our presence on the world stage was felt, we had a reason to be proud Pakistanis once again.
And for the people whining about the Lal-Masjid operation and such and dare talk about peaceful solutions....

A masjid on our soil, being used and occupied by certain extremists who DEMAND their way of life and law and oppose anything which is against them, their mindset is so dangerous, what part do you not understand? Don't you understand that there is no peaceful solution to a mosque being occupied by these kind of people who set boobytraps and have a good arsenal of weapons as well.

What peaceful solution are you talking about? What other possibilities did they have?

Anyone who dare challenge the writ of the government must be destroyed, they had PLENTY of chances and DEADLINES to lay down arms, it was their own fault.

So I ask you again, what were the solutions...? Impose sharia law in Pakistan, give in to the occupiers and their demands?

Your kind of people are the ungrateful ones, oh so he broke the "law" in Pakistan a few times, which the rural elite in Pakistan does so often but I never hear you speak about them..?

So he made mistakes, but in the end, did he do all that for PERSONAL GAINS?
Or did he think in the best interest of Pakistan and its people?

I think you'd be rather content with a corrupt Zardari or Nawaz who "respect the judiciary" but are corrupt to the bone.
I'd rather have none of it, but if I had to choose, better not be corrupt, and if you have to break certain laws to stay in power like he did ONLY because he wanted to keep the stability within Pakistan, is yet again in the interest of Pakistan.

Look at this tiger in action:

Not like Ganja licking Indian boots, and definitely not Ghardari.

Look at this idiot ghardari. Donating money to India.

Yar is chutu Zardari ko apni mulak ki aukat do dekni chaye, aur yeh upar sey dosray mulkon pay pasay pank ra hain.

Last edited by a moderator:
Musharaf was the man. Leader is just an IK fanboy to the bone.

Some guts the thread starter has...
He isn't even allowed to touch Musharraf's boots let alone clean them.

He is an asset to Pakistan, from his days he spent in the Army to his role as President.
The way he defends Pakistan in a civilised and patriotic manner, be it in India or somewhere else.

A well spoken individual, and myself being a patriotic and true Pakistani, I have nothing but love for this man.

How dare they even insult Musharraf in these critical times Pakistan is residing in?!
How dare our government think of prosecuting him?? While Pakistan has so many other issues to face?

I guess stupidity and illiteracy go well together, both for our politicians and the people who bluntly insult and criticize Musharraf without any credible reason.

Compare Musharraf's charisma to our current bunch of leaders....
Do our Musharraf bashers finally get the point?

Or would they rather work their ***** off and pay (or not pay) taxes so that Zardari & Nawaz can secure their families future? (With Zardari being the 2nd richest man in Pakistan, and Nawaz not being that poor himself, it's already been taken care of)

Why don't you people highlight the corruption in Pakistan and criticize the current leaderd and situation?

God forbid if Nawaz was still in power back in 99...we would literally be eating grass by now.

Remember how Musharraf said he would return during Jan, 2012? He said something among the lines of "I'm not afraid to risk my life for Pakistan." Then he delayed it to his original date of March, 2012 - once again, saying that he will come back and isn't afraid if he would die.

Well, look at what a hypocritical pathetic betraying liar he is.

It's almost May, and no sign of him coming back for his "beloved Pakistan"

@Z9 ec: How will you defend Mush Mush now?

He is 10000x better than Mullah KHAN and his LOTA company and other corrupt %hit in Pakistan.

66491_340948062632465_100001518227973_985951_1199317109_n.jpg

There were several reasons he had to delay his return but remember this HE WILL RETURN before elections I know this for a fact.

Back
Top Bottom