What's new

Musharraf - a true liar

LOL ok man.

Give me a whisky loving fauji and a proud Pakistani nationalist than a religious nutter anyday.

I have a special equal opportunity aversion for over-religious nutters.

And give me a passive, mellow, Hindu who will not murder people based on their religion, or what they eat then most Hindus in India now days who seemingly support what the Hindu nutters are doing.

Just check out this thread. http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/173282-osmania-university-beef-festival-sparks-violence.html

30 pages of Indian members here defending Hindu nut jobs who committed acts of violence over food. FOOD, think about that for a minuet. These people are willing to hurt and kill over FOOD.

Kindly take care of these people first before giving us sermons about our people.

And give me a passive, mellow, Hindu who will not murder people based on their religion, or what they eat then most Hindus in India now days who seemingly support what the Hindu nutters are doing.

Just check out this thread. http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/173282-osmania-university-beef-festival-sparks-violence.html

30 pages of Indian members here defending Hindu nut jobs who committed acts of violence over food. FOOD, think about that for a minuet. These people are willing to hurt and kill over FOOD.

Kindly take care of these people first before giving us sermons about our people.

Just Can't Agree More ...

I thought this thread was about the ex-leader of your nation. A religious nutter at that position is something you and I could both do without.

Please do not deflect.

What I wouldn't give to have the few decent Pakistani posters back and active once again man .... I realise its a cyclical thing, but it gets boring matching wits with kids.

I thought this thread was about the ex-leader of your nation. A religious nutter at that position is something you and I could both do without.

Please do not deflect.

What I wouldn't give to have the few decent Pakistani posters back and active once again man .... I realise its a cyclical thing, but it gets boring matching wits with kids.

The most religious person that has come to power in Pakistan is Nawaz Sharif (through elections). He was also only appeasing religious nutjobs for votes, wasn't really interested in religion.

Religious nut jobs don't get the votes to come to power. Musharraf's thing was - he went against religious nutjobs since he didn't need any vote.

But still a non-starter point here, since Pakistan's Chief Executives problems have never been how religious he/she was.

Truth be told, the Hindu Parties are more beneficial in dealing with when compared to Congress.

The most religious person that has come to power in Pakistan is Nawaz Sharif (through elections). He was also only appeasing religious nutjobs for votes, wasn't really interested in religion.

Religious nut jobs don't get the votes to come to power. Musharraf's thing was - he went against religious nutjobs since he didn't need any vote.

But still a non-starter point here, since Pakistan's Chief Executives problems have never been how religious he/she was.
Dear sir,
How can you judge a clean shaved, balled man, who likes to wear ARmani suits just for press-confernces & who kept running to london for putting some hairtheropy , that he was most religious head of state of pakistan , sory to say! His level of religionous was at the same, levEl, which is common in KSA, they realy practice on Islam, but give militry. Basses to the most,unmercy full thief of oil(USA) & can't look into the , eyes of the sectry of state of USA.
He was the one who ,ran away to the US president , & reported againSt, his own chief of army staff?
If you judging, because he is living in RAI-VIND, so that mAkes him religious!
I guss no, the most religious head of state ,was. Gen MuhammeD zia-ul-Haq,why we keep dreaming , about our shame less & crupt , leaders Who were brought by, militry?
Why can't , we decide once & for alll , this dam democrzy can't work in pakistAn?
Regurds

It is established fact that Hindus (espcially the ones on this forum) hate Muslims.
They might not say it overtly but it is pretty obvious when they post nonsense like you and that other guy did.
I know it is in Indian nature to be hypocritical, but please don't sit here tell me you guys don't hate Islam when every chance you get you bash it.

And I don't really know what you are rambling on about Pakistan this and India that.
The Indian member made a bigoted comment which any sane person would agree is indicative of an underlying hatred.
I merely pointed that out and that we don't really care what you Hindustanis think and there is nothing you Hindustanis can do to destroy our religion.
I think Vsdoc is a Parsi. Do Parsis hate islam in general too?

Still better than lots of nations who'd kill their folks for blasphemy !

Musharaf would be remembered , the truthfull, most realistic , most moderte muslim ruler of pakistan!
Instead of politicians, who did (MESAAK-e-JAMHOORIAT) & never accepted, or never initiate the terms, decided in that pact.
Instead of that, musharaf accepts , all the mistakes, he had done in his rule, but now take a look,of our so-called , political leadership, is running pakistan like somalia,even though pakistan, which is full of natural resources, is suffering from, energy crisis , I really belive, if musharaf had been given the extension of his, rule till now, pakistan would be standing , in the lines of 2nd world countries, not here, where we stand,now ! Where no ranking of the world can be done, & where even our bangladesh, is rank, well off! From us, that's the biggest truth, we all should remember, allways. Instead advocating for the looters & cheaters, who all talks about democrazy,but whenever the time have given to them, they really faileD?

A true Nationalist, always prepared to defend Pakistan's interests. :pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom