What's new

Musharraf - a true liar

Yes and the British were 1000x times better !!

I think you need to go back to school and study some basic economics.
Apparently you do not realize the ground realities.

Only shouting out Bugtis name and the Lal-Masjid operation without looking at Pakistan as a whole and what's best for the country.

I doubt religious fanatics would dare occupy a mosque again armed with heavy weapons and bombs.
And you know why...? Because they'll get their *** handed to them, that's why. ;)

Long live the state of Pakistan!

but never the bubble economy... so it busted with him.

so Its The economy stupid !!

Pakistan's economy grew at 9% during his tenure and averaged at around 7% growth per annum. Even today's government applauds this growth when they went begging for loans. We were named as Next 11 by Goldman.

Record foreign investment, exports, construction boom, media, banking industry, manufacturing, industrial, telecom industry and others employed millions. Not only that compare Pakistan's tax revenues too. That is further proof it was NOT a bubble economy. Another proof is the debt to GDP ratio which stood at 29% compare that to today's 60+%. it speaks volumes. Bubble economy is propaganda fed by deceitful politicians that try to deceive illiterate population and the unwise.

Further more, rescue 1122, HEC, 15 police centralised system, motorway police, E-Governance, NADRA and countless other governmental agencies that imploy thousands if not millions to this day because of HIS visionary leadership.

Musharraf tried to get the Army system in the civilian government, and ruined the system.

And when the Chaudharys came along with him, well that's another story!!!

Most people are undermining the role of Shaukat Aziz in the economic boom as well.

Can you "according to the constitution of Pakistan" try the Commando for messing it up? Does he still get the protection under the same consitution that he put in the gutter by going in with the coup?

Since that when we are evidently on baseless insuinations trip, why not try my hand at it. Do you not know that more Muslims in Pakistan die everyday than India which has a higher Muslim population than Pakistan? Does that reflect that Indians do not care about Muslims or does that reflect that Pakistani Muslims do not care for other Mulims? And what made you deduce that our friend hates Muslims? He is actually happy that Musharraf was for a change the commando who was overtly not a religious nutjob!!

It is established fact that Hindus (espcially the ones on this forum) hate Muslims.
They might not say it overtly but it is pretty obvious when they post nonsense like you and that other guy did.
I know it is in Indian nature to be hypocritical, but please don't sit here tell me you guys don't hate Islam when every chance you get you bash it.

And I don't really know what you are rambling on about Pakistan this and India that.
The Indian member made a bigoted comment which any sane person would agree is indicative of an underlying hatred.
I merely pointed that out and that we don't really care what you Hindustanis think and there is nothing you Hindustanis can do to destroy our religion.

He is 10000x better than Mullah KHAN and his LOTA company and other corrupt %hit in Pakistan.

66491_340948062632465_100001518227973_985951_1199317109_n.jpg

There were several reasons he had to delay his return but remember this HE WILL RETURN before elections I know this for a fact.

And that is why Mushy is sitting in UK doing phone Jalsas while Imran Khan is motivating the masses.

I personally think Mushy did some good and some bad, but it's because of fanboys like e9-zc that I am now firmly anti Mushy.

Besides, Mushy has already shown that he can come into power illegally .
Why doesn't he try doing it legal this time?
But first he needs to come to Pakistan, but he keeps getting scared and "post poning" it.
Truly an inspiration :rofl:

Mushy is partially responsible for all the **** going on in Pakistan...:coffee:

But a desperate status-quo lovers are trying their best to bash IK. It's these people that cry about the state of the nation and then support these corrupt lot with a record of ******* up Pakistan in one way or another

And that is why Mushy is sitting in UK doing phone Jalsas while Imran Khan is motivating the masses.

I personally think Mushy did some good and some bad, but it's because of fanboys like e9-zc that I am now firmly anti Mushy.

But first he needs to come to Pakistan, but he keeps getting scared and "post poning" it.

I have nothing personal against Imran Khan and his troll brigade but RayKalm created a thread by naming me and Mr. Musharraf. I chose to respond.

The feeling goes both ways. My respect for IK also diminishes when IK fanboys attack me or Gen. Musharraf with ridiculous and made up BS. This is a man who fought 2 wars for this country, served in Siachen and was in the army for 40 years of his life.

I have nothing personal against Imran Khan and his troll brigade but RayKalm created a thread by naming me and Mr. Musharraf. I chose to respond.

The feeling goes both ways. My respect for IK also diminishes when IK fanboys attack me or Gen. Musharraf with ridiculous and made up BS. This is a man who fought 2 wars for this country, served in Siachen and served in the army for 40 years of his life.

NO, NO, NO
You are king of the trolls.
ALL your posts have been trolling against PTI
You have no right to have negative feelings against PTI
PTI fanboys have never attacked you or mushy untill you started trolling here.

I have told you this before, but I will say it again.
If you had come here and made posts about the good things of your party, very few people would have trolled you.
But you came in trolling against PTI and you got what you deserved.
So please stop crying.

The feeling goes both ways. My respect for IK also diminishes when IK fanboys attack me or Gen. Musharraf with ridiculous and made up BS. This is a man who fought 2 wars for this country, served in Siachen and was in the army for 40 years of his life.

This is the man thanks to whom we're in a war we have nothing to do with. It's thanks to this man NRO was passed....the list is huge
Have you forgotten the state Pakistan was into during his last year or 2 in office?

NO, NO, NO

If you had come here and made posts about the good things of your party, very few people would have trolled you.
So please stop crying.

I consider it funny. Since any article against IK and PTI is dubbed as fake/BS while posting on other people is considered just fine in your books. Most of the articles I post are from Univeristy professors or professionals who write blogs or articles on Tribune.

This is the man thanks to whom we're in a war we have nothing to do with. It's thanks to this man NRO was passed....the list is huge
Have you forgotten the state Pakistan was into during his last year or 2 in office?

What state? Pakistan's economy grew at 7% in 2005 and 2006 while 5+% in 2007.

I hope our Paistani Bros will understand that he was lying in whole Kargil episode. He is destructive person for his own country too.

NO, NO, NO

So please stop crying.

Who gives you the right to talk about someone of Musharraf's stature in such a demeaning manner?
z9-ec clearly stated that he is not against Imran Khan, better yet, at the moment, the only one who has a chance of winning the elections and I believe is also a good person and a true Pakistani is IK and PTI.

The problem we have here in this topic is the utter stupidity and ignorance of certain people who bash Musharraf but simply do not realize our country was better off back then than it is now.

Mushy is partially responsible for all the **** going on in Pakistan...:coffee:

But a desperate status-quo lovers are trying their best to bash IK. It's these people that cry about the state of the nation and then support these corrupt lot with a record of ******* up Pakistan in one way or another

Musharraf corrupt?
In what way are we speaking? Care to clarify that?

I consider it funny. Since any article against IK and PTI is dubbed as fake/BS while posting on other people is considered just fine in your books. Most of the articles I post are from Univeristy professors or professionals who write blogs or articles on Tribune.

I

I called you king of the trolls for a reason and you are living up to your name.

but I am bored so I will reply.
1. you never denied you previous trolling so at least you understand what you are doing.
2. You also didn't deny that your trolling begot more trolling. So once again you kudos to you for agreed to those points.
3. If you notice, I didn't take a stance on this thread. Go ahead and read my posts. No where did I address the thread.
I have a natural aversion to trolling, and when I see BS I respond to it.
Like I responded to your BS.
4. You are a troll and so are you articles. In fact, most of the time you post something stupid. You get called out for the stupidity and then you run and hide.

How old are you? "Mushy this Mushy that, Mushy scared"
Do you realize what state our country was in in 1999?
Thank god he came into power be it illegally. It was the best thing to happen to Pakistan.
What OTHER possibilities do we have? We've already seen what the Pakistani public chose e.g. Zardari, and we already see the results of that disastrous decision to let this man be in power.

How about you travel to a country where you're bound to be locked in jail, spending the rest of your time meaninglessly.
He's smart and waiting for the right moment.
Calling him scared and whatsoever is childish, he's using his brains and observing the political trends in Pakistan before he makes his return.

"Truly an inspiration"?

Being a soldier of Pakistan for dozens of years, being a General of Pakistan, and being a President of Pakistan, yes he was and is truly an inspiration for many Pakistanis.

You could only hope or wish to ever achieve the things he has in his lifetime.

I hope our Paistani Bros will understand that he was lying in whole Kargil episode. He is destructive person for his own country too.

Oh and your Indian leaders have been so honest and straightforward all these times?

Who gives you the right to talk about someone of Musharraf's stature in such a demeaning manner?
z9-ec clearly stated that he is not against Imran Khan, better yet, at the moment, the only one who has a chance of winning the elections and I believe is also a good person and a true Pakistani is IK and PTI.

The problem we have here in this topic is the utter stupidity and ignorance of certain people who bash Musharraf but simply do not realize our country was better off back then than it is now.

Musharraf corrupt?
In what way are we speaking? Care to clarify that?

I gave myself the right. Is there a problem?

And you clearly have not read his previous threads.
He is a well known pti hating troll.
So please don't get involved in issues you don't know about.
It just causes embarrassment all around.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom