What's new

Musharraf - a true liar

I called you king of the trolls for a reason and you are living up to your name.

but I am bored so I will reply.
1. you never denied you previous trolling so at least you understand what you are doing.
2. You also didn't deny that your trolling begot more trolling. So once again you kudos to you for agreed to those points.
3. If you notice, I didn't take a stance on this thread. Go ahead and read my posts. No where did I address the thread.
I have a natural aversion to trolling, and when I see BS I respond to it.
Like I responded to your BS.
4. You are a troll and so are you articles. In fact, most of the time you post something stupid. You get called out for the stupidity and then you run and hide.

I have never been a troll. I argue on facts and policies of other political parties that I consider unwise or possibly destructive for Pakistan's future and that is my right to speak on issues pertaining to Pakistan. Had I been a troll mods would have banned me long time ago.

Where have I been wrong on this thread? I have mentioned facts nothing more or less.

What people fail to understand here...is that there are no Musharraf fanboys.
We praise the man for his achievements from 99 till 07/08.

Ofcourse he made mistakes, but considering the scandals and mistakes we have nowadays, surely, Musharraf was a saint.

The lack of respect you people show for a man of his stature is disgusting and makes me wonder how many stupid individuals live in Pakistan who simply do not know what's good for them.

What people fail to understand here...is that there are no Musharraf fanboys.
We praise the man for his achievements from 99 till 07/08.

Ofcourse he made mistakes, but considering the scandals and mistakes we have nowadays, surely, Musharraf was a saint.

The lack of respect you people show for a man of his stature is disgusting and makes me wonder how many stupid individuals live in Pakistan who simply do not know what's good for them.
That's why Pakistan does not deserve good leaders and that's why Imran Khan will never win elections in Pakistan because Pakistanis will continue to vote for Zardari/Nawaz term after term.

I gave myself the right. Is there a problem?

And you clearly have not read his previous threads.
He is a well known pti hating troll.
So please don't get involved in issues you don't know about.
It just causes embarrassment all around.

Yes, that's the problem... "You" gave yourself the right to talk about a retired four star general and president in such a manner.

That's the irony in it, it's hard for us to take you serious.
An internet warrior bashing someone of Musharraf's stature, that's a major facepalm for me.

I have never been a troll. I argue on facts and policies of other political parties that I consider unwise or possibly destructive for Pakistan's future and that is my right to speak on issues pertaining to Pakistan. Had I been a troll mods would have banned me long time ago.

Where have I been wrong on this thread? I have mentioned facts nothing more or less.

Here is a link to all the threads you have started http://www.defence.pk/forums/search.php?searchid=2842823

95% of them are negative bias against PTI.
and almost all of them have been refuted by one person or another.
Don't believe me? Just click on them and read what people have wrote.

That fact that you have shown obsessive compulsion in your trolling against PTI is clear for everyone.
So once again, kindly stop being so obsessed with PTI and spend your time doing something good for your party

Here is a link to all the threads you have started http://www.defence.pk/forums/search.php?searchid=2842823

95% of them are negative bias against PTI.
and almost all of them have been refuted by one person or another.
Don't believe me? Just click on them and read what people have wrote.

That fact that you have shown obsessive compulsion in your trolling against PTI is clear for everyone.
So once again, kindly stop being so obsessed with PTI and spend your time doing something good for your party

I disagree with some of Imran Khan and PTIs policies. Policies that I deem unwise or possibly destructive for our nation. Alliance with the enemies of Pakistan is one. Nevertheless, it is my right to raise issues I consider worthy of debate whether you agree with it or not up to you. This is known as constructive criticism not trolling.

Can you "according to the constitution of Pakistan" try the Commando for messing it up? Does he still get the protection under the same consitution that he put in the gutter by going in with the coup?
No, he could have only been fired. DG ISI also just offered his resignation after failing to find OBL in Abottabad.

I think the option of court martial exists, but thats not up to any of the civilians.

Musharaf was the man. Leader is just an IK fanboy to the bone.

IK is 10x the leader that Musharraf was. Musharraf had a danda, he didn't lead anybody. As soon as he relinquished his COAS position, he was shown out the door within an year. He had no backing of the people. Even intellectuals won't support him for his actions against the judiciary and the media.

I think what we are left with his supporters are truly Musharraf fanboys. Remembering the good old days and forgetting about all his mistakes which we are paying for today.

No, he could have only been fired. DG ISI also just offered his resignation after failing to find OBL in Abottabad.

I think the option of court martial exists, but thats not up to any of the civilians.

IK is 10x the leader that Musharraf was. Musharraf had a danda, he didn't lead anybody. As soon as he relinquished his COAS position, he was shown out the door within an year. He had no backing of the people. Even intellectuals won't support him for his actions against the judiciary and the media.

I think what we are left with his supporters are truly Musharraf fanboys. Remembering the good old days and forgetting about all his mistakes which we are paying for today.
Dear sir,
Again we hve reached at a point of idealogical, difference!
When you have less thn 25% educated who never voted for anyone,& 75% uneducated peoples of your total population, who are happy to vote A robber, thief, or a killer for the sake of getting a small plastic bag of biyani what you, would get or call this system, good?
Yes he rulled this nation of uneducated looters & cheaters, & he left when all theselooters & cheaters & killers joined hands, with CIA, to sell our nation, strong propagandas cia sponsored media schems were lunched, against him, the very same media which he gave birTh, yes he was guilty Of giving oaths. To a person who calls himself justice chowdry under same. Dam PCO, & now you can see the justified role of mr, somo moto who can't, decide a single case against zardari
govt, yes musharaf. Was guilty to empty his chiar , when he saw pakistan burrned by cia,s paid agents, in the masks of our great political leaderS, yes musharaf was guilty that, he kept the us dollars under 62 rups, yes musharaf was guilty toarm our army, more advanced weapons, yes musharaf was guilty of giving cheap cell phones to cleaners & bus contductors, because of low calling rates, yes musharaf is guilty making infrAstructure in this country, there more follow, for his punishment charges, but now let's see the record of 4 years who were against him at that time?
I hope you still find him a angel who was running this hell!
Let me remind you, any one who ever had, assisted him, till his last day,would be or should be punished as same as him, & that includes every one, meAn from our. Mr, somo moto to our deAr COAs , our president, our prime minster, our provanciAl govts even a simple, police constable, & govt4 driverS of the cars, should be declared guilty & hanged to death, even the core commanders, who recived him, durring his frist day on foot At karachi airport, are fully resposible, So what you think about, it or we can arrange a vote on the governce & devlopment of musharaf & 4 years of present govt! I am sure musharaf still going to win, with a lanD slide!
Thanks & nice to see you on PDF!

Dear sir,
When you have less thn 25% educated who never voted for anyone,& 75% uneducated peoples of your total population, who are happy to vote A robber, thief, or a killer for the sake of getting a small plastic bag of biyani what you, would get or call this system, good?
Yes he rulled this nation of uneducated looters & cheaters, & he left when all theselooters & cheaters & killers joined hands, with CIA, to sell our nation, strong propagandas cia sponsored media schems were lunched, against him, the very same media which he gave birTh, yes he was guilty Of giving oaths. To a person who calls himself justice chowdry under same. Dam PCO, & now you can see the justified role of mr, somo moto who can't, decide a single case against zardari
govt, yes musharaf. Was guilty to empty his chiar , when he saw pakistan burrned by cia,s paid agents, in the masks of our great political leaderS, yes musharaf was guilty that, he kept the us dollars under 62 rups, yes musharaf was guilty toarm our army, more advanced weapons, yes musharaf was guilty of giving cheap cell phones to cleaners & bus contductors, because of low calling rates, yes musharaf is guilty making infrAstructure in this country, there more follow, for his punishment charges, but now let's see the record of 4 years who were against him at that time?
Let me remind you, any one who ever had, assisted him, till his last day,would be or should be punished as same as him, & that includes every one, meAn from our. Mr, somo moto to our deAr COAs , our president, our prime minster, our provanciAl govts even a simple, police constable, & govt4 driverS of the cars, should be declared guilty & hanged to death, even the core commanders, who recived him, durring his frist day on foot At karachi airport, are fully resposible, So what you think about, it or we can arrange a vote on the governce & devlopment of musharaf & 4 years of present govt! I am sure musharaf still going to win, with a lanD slide!

Couldn't have said it better myself! :tup:

Typical bigoted Hindustani hating on Islam.
we get it, you don't like our religion.
We don't care and there is nothing you can do about Isalm.
So kindly keep it to your self.

We don't like fundamentalist fanatics from your religion. Or from any other religion. We don't like religious intolerance. From your religion or any other religion. It is abhorrent to us as a people and a nation. It is what we were born into and how we were brought up as kids. How we were educated. How we live in our soceity and what we teach our kids.

The above is just to clear the air about your rant.

Coming back to topic, Mushy does not come across as any of the above. I may be wrong. Just stating my impression.

Imran Khan on the other hand, as an example, has strong undertones of all of the above in spite of his Oxford-bred slickness. It is poorly disguised in his case.

I never understood what you guys had against Mushy. Sure he screwed up on Kargil, but that's par for the course where you guys and military adventures against us are concerned.

Sure he may be involved in Benzir's killing. But what's the big deal. She wasn't the first national leader to be killed by you guys. She probably will not be the last.

Was it because Mushy was going to bend on Kashmir? That can be the only thing ....

I don't think the normal Pkistani would get so bent out of shape for things like corruption or interfering with the judiciary. I mean let's be honest here - what judiciary are we talking about?

The only law you guys have is the gun - institutional and social.

We don't like fundamentalist fanatics from your religion. Or from any other religion. We don't like religious intolerance. From your religion or any other religion. It is abhorrent to us as a people and a nation. It is what we were born into and how we were brought up as kids. How we were educated. How we live in our soceity and what we teach our kids.

The above is just to clear the air about your rant.

Coming back to topic, Mushy does not come across as any of the above. I may be wrong. Just stating my impression.

Imran Khan on the other hand, as an example, has strong undertones of all of the above in spite of his Oxford-bred slickness. It is poorly disguised in his case.

I never understood what you guys had against Mushy. Sure he screwed up on Kargil, but that's par for the course where you guys and military adventures against us are concerned.

Sure he may be involved in Benzir's killing. But what's the big deal. She wasn't the first national leader to be killed by you guys. She probably will not be the last.

Was it because Mushy was going to bend on Kashmir? That can be the only thing ....

I don't think the normal Pkistani would get so bent out of shape for things like corruption or interfering with the judiciary. I mean let's be honest here - what judiciary are we talking about?

The only law you guys have is the gun - institutional and social.

To put it delicately, We, don't give a **** as to what you bhartis think.

Typical bigoted Hindustani hating on Islam.
we get it, you don't like our religion.
We don't care and there is nothing you can do about Isalm.
So kindly keep it to your self.

Where did he even mention Islam in his post?

For all his faults, I think one thing that I liked about the man, besides a certain charm and class, was the fact that he did not come across as a religious lunatic.

Its refreshing for an Indian to have an adversary who is not.

The Irony! .......

LOL ok man.

Give me a whisky loving fauji and a proud Pakistani nationalist than a religious nutter anyday.

I have a special equal opportunity aversion for over-religious nutters.

Dear sir,
Whoever never voted, its his own fault. Whoever voted wrong - its his right to do so.

He is deciding cases on merit. The evidence just does not support it, and trying a sitting government is extremely difficult since the prosecution is they themselves.

yes musharaf. Was guilty to empty his chiar , when he saw pakistan burrned by cia,s paid agents, in the masks of our great political leaderS, yes musharaf was guilty that, he kept the us dollars under 62 rups, yes musharaf was guilty toarm our army, more advanced weapons, yes musharaf was guilty of giving cheap cell phones to cleaners & bus contductors, because of low calling rates, yes musharaf is guilty making infrAstructure in this country, there more follow, for his punishment charges, but now let's see the record of 4 years who were against him at that time?
I have already said Musharraf is not guilty, just a failure. He failed at Kargil, he failed in the operation on Wana, he failed in not giving sanctuary to the Taliban, he lost Swat and so many other agencies - he was a failure as a military commander. Then in civilian issues, he fired CJ for two main things. 1 he was going after the Q-league losers who had defrauded the Pakistani treasury and then he was going after the missing persons cases. This shows how much beneficial he would have been for Pakistan and a pushover from all his friends in politics which included the CIA, and others.

These are emotional things. Many people are failures in Pakistan. Zardari being a bigger failure than Musharraf doesn't mean Musharraf isn't one. By law, I stated, Musharraf is not guilty. By performance, he is a failure for the factual reasons I stated above.

He is deciding cases on merit. The evidence just does not support it, and trying a sitting government is extremely difficult since the prosecution is they themselves.

we go one by one, my very dear!
so, on your claims of the failures, of musharaf, would you like to agree with me, that our hounrable cheif justice, chowdry iftikhar! is a total failure, from past 4 years? its really astonishing to watch him act, under pco, against musharaf, & now as you can see , he is not able to decide a single, case against zardari, against gillani, even against gillani,s son!
today was the day, for the decision of nro case against, prime minster, & president, the case has been delayed, till 3rd of may?
today pakistan,s peoples asks mr, justice chowdry, where is your( azad adliya), are you affraid of your pention, after your retirment from ppp?
every one plz watch aaj kamaram kay sath on,16 april 2012, you all get more, clear view of , justice chowdry & his 17comrads failing to deliver the justice, will you agree to fire , this PCO made justice, should they all be fired! because they all failed to deliverd the justice to the people of pakistan, & are affraid to act against the might of ppp?
i will, be answering step by step!
thanks & regurds to you , sir asim aquil, shahib!

Back
Top Bottom