What's new

Musharaf handed over death sentence

No he doesn't
I am going to respect you brother but not the content of your opinion. You can keep yours and i will keep mine.
He is a Traitor along with many politicians and Establishment, who didn't give a shit about killing Pakistanis and Muslims in general they all deserve the death starting from him.

I am going to respect you brother but not the content of your opinion. You can keep yours and i will keep mine.
He is a Traitor along with many politicians and Establishment, who didn't give a shit about killing Pakistanis and Muslims in general they all deserve the death starting from him.
General Pervez Musharraf is a war hero end off no one can lay a finger on him unless you want mass unrest in Pakistan only a retard would give him the death penalty

General Pervez Musharraf is a war hero end off no one can lay a finger on him unless you want mass unrest in Pakistan only a retard would give him the death penalty
Traitor who deserve the death penalty along with politicians and Establishment of his time who didn't give a shit about killing Pakistanis and Muslims.
Unrest is only gona happen when Traitors get punishment ? When there is punishment for Nawaz Sharif there will be unrest, Zardari ko saza milnay lagay tu unrest ? Phodo bnaya howa ha Pakistan ka.
Sacrifices of our elders for Pakistan was not for the Elites and Establishment can have a party on the dead bodies of Pakistanis and Muslims. When ever there is Elite tried for something there will unrest.

Last edited:
Traitor who deserve the death penalty along with politicians and Establishment of his time who didn't give a shit about killing Pakistanis and Muslims.
Unrest is only gona happene when Traitors get punishment ? When there is punishment for Nawaz Sharif there will be unrest, Zardari ko saza milnay lagay tu unrest ? Phodo bnaya howa ha Pakistan ka.
Sacrifices of our elders for Pakistan was not that Elites and Establishment can have a party on the dead bodies of Pakistanis and Muslims. When ever there is Elite tried for something there will unrest.
Unrest is only gona happene when Traitors get punishment ? When there is punishment for Nawaz Sharif there will be unrest, Zardari ko saza milnay lagay tu unrest ? Phodo bnaya howa ha Pakistan ka.
Sacrifices of our elders for Pakistan was not that Elites and Establishment can have a party on the dead bodies of Pakistanis and Muslims. When ever there is Elite tried for something there will unrest.
General Musharraf
what punishment general Musharraf is only being called a traitor today because off Zardari and Nawaz and their chosen lawyers so your logic does not make sense

General Musharraf
what punishment general Musharraf is only being called a traitor today because off Zardari and Nawaz and their chosen lawyers so your logic does not make sense
Please go through the posts again you might understand it. Every one who is guilty should be given punishment and Traitors should be first which means Musharraf and Establishment. I hope you understand the word Establishment. All the traitors who deserve the death penalty should get their punishments.
Have a good day.

Please go through the posts again you might understand it. Every one who is guilty should be given punishment and Traitors should be first which means Musharraf and Establishment. I hope you understand the word Establishment. All the traitors who deserve the death penalty should get their punishments.
Have a good day.
You need to comprehend your logic Nawaz Sharif and Zardari are the same corrupt idiots who have imposed these crimes upon him now read this paragraph carefully and comprehend

You need to comprehend your logic Nawaz Sharif and Zardari are the same corrupt idiots who have imposed these crimes upon him now read this paragraph carefully and comprehend
Both should be hung by neck along with Musharraf and all other traitors who didn't give a shit about killings Pakistanis and Muslims. I am not gona support any one who is against Pakistan and Islam be it in Wardi or on Kursi or Paown dabany walay.

Give it time you will understand what i am saying or else Aik din tu ana jab Sahi ko sahi or galat ko galat ki saza milni hay.

People who voted for Zardari and Nawaz Sharif are calling general pervez musharraf a traitor that has to be the biggest joke off the century all these clowns do is scream democracy democracy like their dad had invented it special for his retarded child.Just to let all the excited little faggots know nothing will happen to our beloved pervez musharraf long live pakistan

I am a PTI supporter and I never supported N or PPP for one second.

I support the death penalty for this traitor, and actually I have been wishing for this for 20 years.

Musharraf opened Pakistan for looting and it was only following him that Nawaz, Shahbaz, and Zardari were able to rob Pakistan.

Want proof? Go look at Musharraf's brother's multi-million dollar mansion in Chicago to name one example.

This traitor was the biggest supporter of Bush and his illegal WoT, he unleashed untold suffering on Afghans and Pakistanis to please Americans. He closed madrassas and hurt the Islamic character of our country with his bogus pro-Western attempt at reformation.

Due to his background of being close to MQM and Ahmadiyya community, I am not surprised he attacked Islam and Pukhtoons directly.

@Hakim Dawary thoughts?

I am a PTI supporter and I never supported N or PPP for one second.

I support the death penalty for this traitor, and actually I have been wishing for this for 20 years.

Musharraf opened Pakistan for looting and it was only following him that Nawaz, Shahbaz, and Zardari were able to rob Pakistan.

Want proof? Go look at Musharraf's brother's multi-million dollar mansion in Chicago to name one example.

This traitor was the biggest supporter of Bush and his illegal WoT, he unleashed untold suffering on Afghans and Pakistanis to please Americans. He closed madrassas and hurt the Islamic character of our country with his bogus pro-Western attempt at reformation.

Due to his background of being close to MQM and Ahmadiyya community, I am not surprised he attacked Islam and Pukhtoons directly.

@Hakim Dawary thoughts?
Well unfortunately he is not going to be hanged just because some member on the forum has been wishing for his hanging dont mean it's going to happen the army is the most credible source in this country and I stand by them in their argument against the verdict

I think people should be paying attention to the weird aspects of this judgement.

It is a common practice that the judges are impartial at all costs and under all circumstances. They should upheld the law in every case, each time, without any exception.

Let's look at this judgement with fine comb.
1- The judges applied a law retrospectively, which is in itself illegal and travesty of justice.
2- Generally the judges decide the case after listening to the arguments presented by the prosecutors and the defence lawyers.
A- Strangely in this case, the judges didn't allow the defence lawyers to argue the case.
B- Even more bizarrely they didn't even allow and listen to the prosecutors.
C- It means that the judges themselves were the party in this case. This must be a unique case in the history of the man kind.

3- Few weeks back CJ Khota said that the decision of Ex COAS case would be coming soon.
A- How did he know!!
B- Was he in touch with the special court judges!! i
C- if he was, why!!
D- Why he had to influence the judges, under what authority and law!!
E- It is very strange that the judges were hell bound to deliver the judgement today at all costs. Just 3 days before the CJ retires. To do that they shut both the prosecutors and the defence lawyers. Why!!

I think CJ Khota is going to go down the worse CJ in Pakistan's history, worse than Kana Dajjal.

I am sad to use such superlatives for CJs of Pakistan, but they leave me with no options.
There is law, there are judges, and there are jokers and treacherous criminals.

Both should be hung by neck along with Musharraf and all other traitors who didn't give a shit about killings Pakistanis and Muslims. I am not gona support any one who is against Pakistan and Islam be it in Wardi or on Kursi or Paown dabany walay.

Give it time you will understand what i am saying or else Aik din tu ana jab Sahi ko sahi or galat ko galat ki saza milni hay.

I in a broad sense I agree with your comments. But and it is a crucial but. The laws and implementation of the laws should be on case to case basis. You cannot lump everyone together, that is not legal process, it is anarchic.
Thus, if Pervaiz Musharaf was convicted with due process of law keeping in mind and adhering to all the legal requirements. The case heard impartially by the judges and the decision is made on the basis of the evidence available. I would have no problems with Pervaiz Musharaf's conviction.

But nothing like this happened. The involvement and character of CJ Khosa is very questionable. He was directly involved. His involvement in the case, its judgement, its expediency makes this judgement highly controversial and against the requirements of natural justice.

Nobody should be allowed to take the law in to their own hands. In this case the judges took the law in to their own hands. Please refer to my earlier post for the details of unusual practices in this case.

I think people should be paying attention to the weird aspects of this judgement.

It is a common practice that the judges are impartial at all costs and under all circumstances. They should upheld the law in every case, each time, without any exception.

Let's look at this judgement with fine comb.
1- The judges applied a law retrospectively, which is in itself illegal and travesty of justice.
2- Generally the judges decide the case after listening to the arguments presented by the prosecutors and the defence lawyers.
A- Strangely in this case, the judges didn't allow the defence lawyers to argue the case.
B- Even more bizarrely they didn't even allow and listen to the prosecutors.
C- It means that the judges themselves were the party in this case. This must be a unique case in the history of the man kind.

3- Few weeks back CJ Khota said that the decision of Ex COAS case would be coming soon.
A- How did he know!!
B- Was he in touch with the special court judges!! i
C- if he was, why!!
D- Why he had to influence the judges, under what authority and law!!
E- It is very strange that the judges were hell bound to deliver the judgement today at all costs. Just 3 days before the CJ retires. To do that they shut both the prosecutors and the defence lawyers. Why!!

I think CJ Khota is going to go down the worse CJ in Pakistan's history, worse than Kana Dajjal.

I am sad to use such superlatives for CJs of Pakistan, but they leave me with no options.
There is law, there are judges, and there are jokers and treacherous criminals.

I in a broad sense I agree with your comments. But and it is a crucial but. The laws and implementation of the laws should be on case to case basis. You cannot lump everyone together, that is not legal process, it is anarchic.
Thus, if Pervaiz Musharaf was convicted with due process of law keeping in mind and adhering to all the legal requirements. The case heard impartially by the judges and the decision is made on the basis of the evidence available. I would have no problems with Pervaiz Musharaf's conviction.

But nothing like this happened. The involvement and character of CJ Khosa is very questionable. He was directly involved. His involvement in the case, its judgement, its expediency makes this judgement highly controversial and against the requirements of natural justice.

Nobody should be allowed to take the law in to their own hands. In this case the judges took the law in to their own hands. Please refer to my earlier post for the details of unusual practices in this case.

@PakCan please read above and then argue that when judges specifically brrach the constitution, why should anyone else abide to it?

@crankthatskunk

Please open a new thread with details of all the unconstitutional actions of judges in this case. It needs a dedicated thread please.

AGP mentioned quite a lot as well today.

@PakCan please read above and then argue that when judges specifically brrach the constitution, why should anyone else abide to it?

@crankthatskunk

Please open a new thread with details of all the unconstitutional actions of judges in this case. It needs a dedicated thread please.

AGP mentioned quite a lot as well today.

I will open a new thread and go step by step in different aspects.

I will open a new thread and go step by step in different aspects.

Just FYI:

AGP also said that the person who filed the case in that court was not authorized by the then Federal cabinet. Only Federal cabinet can authorize a person to file the case as per constitution.

Back
Top Bottom