What's new

Musharaf handed over death sentence

Just a bunch of “No din imaan”, sold out people, eager to get nationality even if they have to sell their self respects or lie in bed with the funders, have no sense or background knowledge of topics they are sh*tting about.

There must be a special clause for such scums to be thrown out of country or tried in court for misuse of public speaking !!!

No harm if one is Imagining he lives in a fancy palace where he/she is the judge jury and executioner and decapitating everyone who disagrees with them /him or her

Are you for real?

Point 5353 has been neutralised in theory since India enjoys similar advantage on Point 5310 on our side of LoC.

Kargil was a disaster in military terms as well as on diplomatic front. World saw our hypocrisy when we refused that we were involved in the operation at all, and the Indians showed dead bodies of our martyrs on TV.

General Musharraf should have been hanged for abandoning troops on the frontline, Pakistan Army's supply line was compromised the moment Indians brought in Bofors on the peaks.

Let me show you a piece of history;

Air Commodore (R) Kaiser Tufail, who was Director of Ops at the time, narrates this meeting at 10 Corp HQ when the Kargil Op started;

Read carefully..

"When Lt Gen Mahmood asked for questions at the end of the rather crisp and to-the-point briefing, Air Cdre Saleem Nawaz opened up by inquiring about the type of air support that might be needed for the operation. Lt Gen Mahmood assured us that air support was not envisaged and that his forces could take care of enemy aircraft, if they intervened. “I have Stingers on every peak,” he announced. Air Cdre Saleem tried to point out the limited envelope of these types of missiles, and said that nothing stopped the IAF from attacking the posts and artillery pieces from high altitude. To this, Lt Gen Mahmood’s reply was that his troops were well camouflaged and concealed, and that IAF pilots would not be able to pick out the posts from the air. As the discussion became more animated, I asked the Corps Commander if he was sure the Indians would not use their artillery to vacate our incursion, given the criticality of the situation from their standpoint. He replied that the Dras-Kargil stretch did not allow for positioning of the hundreds of guns that would be required, due to lack of depth; in any case, it would be suicidal for the Indians to denude artillery firepower from any other sector as defensive balance had to be maintained. He gave the example of the Kathua-Jammu Sector where the Indians had a compulsion to keep the bulk of their modern Bofors guns due to vulnerability of the vital road link to our offensive elements.".

Now go cook up another story..

5353 Neutralised by what 5310? thats a story i would never cook lol 5310 was not even a bone of contention in the Kargil conflict,its way far off from the war theatre and indians climbed it in 2000. nobody cared about it because frankly it had little importance.even indians havent recognized it till date as an achievement and its status is ambiguous because 5310 was considered inside Indian side of LOC before Kargil conflict.just not manned..till Pakistani encroached up and indians finally filled the space in 2000.
This is coming Praveen Sahwhney
"Indian soldiers, who occupied the until then unheld Point 5310 during offensive operations last summer"(1999)
https://frontline.thehindu.com/static/html/fl1816/18160220.htm

Those climbing it thought this was an answer to 5353 lol . 5353 is right next to a main artery.5310 is next to a naala.lol. what sort of rebuttal was this..was it a joke with Indian people? Still we fought it as it was an intrusion.

Listen dear, there is not doubt there were gross mismanagements in the operation, also they obstructed our supply lines with Bofurs, but end of the day this was the result.
Kargil peaks captured by Pakistan in 1999
  • Point 5353
  • Point Aftab-I
  • Point Saddle Ridge
  • Point Bunker Ridge
  • Shangruti
  • Tiger Hill
  • Dhalunag
Kargil peaks still under Pakistani control as of 2018
  • Point 5353
  • Point Aftab-I
  • Point Saddle Ridge
  • Point Bunker Ridge
  • Shangruti
  • Dhalunag

Last edited:
No harm if one is Imagining he lives in a fancy palace where he/she is the judge jury and executioner and decapitating everyone who disagrees with them /him or her
Is that a supporting argument? Sorry can’t comprehend exactly...

There is cold War going on inbetween Judiciary and militarily establishment. COAS extension was made deliberately controversial by SC earlier. Musharaf awarded death sentence all a sudden while these same courts have became completely blind over PIC incident staged by the lawyers. Meanwhile all the corrupt elite is getting bail one by one lately.

Best democratic decision! Army should keep sticking to their own business which is keeping enemy at the bay and not to impose a dictatorship on us.

Although, i welcome this decision but there are also other traitors like civilian leaders which did the economic terrorism and plundered this country. One country, one constitution. :pakistan:

Err,

The man who has fought wars for Pakistan, strengthened its security on many counts, and saved Pakistan from absolute disaster, is a traitor now?

How can you compare Pervez Musharraf to criminal politicians such as Asif Ali Zardari? Musharraf's only blunder is NRO but this wasn't his own decision - his ring of advisors... This is pandora box...

Pakistani justice system need a complete overhaul. They do not penalize well-known political criminals but have an issue with mistakes of a national hero.

We have differences of opinion.

Musharraf did many things which broke Pakistan's back starting with his caving into dictates of US, abandoning our Afghan brothers in their time of need, oppressing Pukhtoons who disagreed with him, intimidating journalists critical of him, beating and jailing politicians including Imran Khan, sending innocent Muslim brothers to US who ended up in Guantanamo and gicing Pakistani citizens like Aafia Siddiqui to US, allowing CIA free reign all over Pakistan, supporting MQM, insulting Islamic faith with enlightened moderation and other Ahmadiyya nonsense then changing syllabus to remove Jihad, etc., kicking out all foreign Islamic students from Pakistan and destroying our soft power and respect in the world, and last of all the Lal Masjid fiasco which could have been dealt with differently.

Musharraf broke the old Pakistan and allowed the flies of the world to gather and destroy the people of Pakistan. We eventually lost 75,000 of our people and it took us decades to escape from slavery to the US.

the “leftist liberal extremists , facist , supermacists “!Are also civilians you are contradicting yourselves

You don't get it don't you??

Let me explain

I am a civilian myself. I would love to see civilian supermacy in this country

But more than this supermacy what i need is good governance and financial transparency. I want good governance more than anything else in this country irrespective of who is ruling this country

Just last friday i had to pay bribe of more than hundred thousand rupees from my hard earned money just because i had to transfer a small piece of land for me. All of my papers were complete but despite that i had to pay bribe. And this is an open secret today. Anyone who wants to get any work done in any provincial government department is supposed to pay bribe. This wasn't the case when musharraf was ruling this country. Do you think i would care about something useless as civilian supermacy in such a situation?? If you want to ensure civilian supermacy then ensure good governance to achieve that and not such bogus decisions

Musharraf has made a lot of mistakes. Blunders in fact. But he is no traitor. And today's decision is a mockery of justice. Enough said

You don't get it don't you??

Let me explain

I am a civilian myself. I would love to see civilian supermacy in this country

But more than this supermacy what i need is good governance and financial transparency. I want good governance more than anything else in this country irrespective lf who is ruling this country

Just last friday i had to pay bribe of more than hundred thousand rupees from my hard earned money just because i had to transfer a small piece of land for me. All of my papers were complete but despite that i had to pay bribe. This wasn't the case when musharraf was ruling this country. Do you think i would care about something useless as civilian supermacy in such a situation?? If you want to ensure civilian supermacy then ensure goid governance to achieve that and not such bogus decisions

Musharraf has made a lot of mistakes. Blunders in fact. But he is no traitor. And today's decision is a mockery of justice. Enough said
The fact that people miss his leadership, is another proof that Musharraf was not a good but a GREAT leader.

Every leader makes Good/BAD decisions including blunders.

We can credit zardari for many good things but on a scale, bad things outweigh them, similar is the case to Sharifs, Musharraf, Ayub Khan and Especially Gen Zia Ul Haq.

The fact that people miss his leadership, is another proof that Musharraf was not a good but a GREAT leader.

Every leader makes Good/BAD decisions including blunders.

We can credit zardari for many good things but on a scale, bad things outweigh them, similar is the case to Sharifs, Musharraf, Ayub Khan and Especially Gen Zia Ul Haq.

All Pakistani rulers had their positives and negatives. But military rulers were definitely better than the kind of governance that we saw durimg civilian rule

Ayubs or musharrafs are far better than zardari and this is a reality. A reality our Gloria jeans liberals and leftists might not understand

All Pakistani rulers had their positives and negatives. But military rulers were definitely better than the kind of governance that we saw durimg civilian rule

Ayubs or musharrafs are far better than zardari and this is a reality. A reality our Gloria jeans liberals and leftists might not understand
This proves the point that a singular entity above all can govern Pakistan successfully.

Secondly, these bastards don’t want to accept the reality that dictators were better than these demonscracy born kids

Back
Top Bottom