What's new

Musharaf handed over death sentence

The amendment for collaborators was made in April 2010 in 18th amendment, so it was not a crime till that.
EL_GkB6WsAA_hLR
Without Collaborators it will be Null and Void. You can't have partial or selective justice as you wish its Against basic Fundamental of LAW and Justice.
Suppose if my Mr. A beat you and i Collaborate with Mr. A. Can my defense be its not in a book?
Secondly even in that emergency case more then 1 person is involve.
You court approve that Emergency.
Iftikhar & Co. was against that Emergency(which is allowed in Constitution) because he was removed but he validated 1999 Coup and give him 3 year(which is against Constitution).

That's why I want to start it from 1999.. But if they start from 1999, most of the judges/ ex-judges will go with him.

This is a prime example of selective justice..

This is a mockery of justice

In fact 2007 wasn't even a crime if 1999 wasn't

This is a mockery of justice

In fact 2007 wasn't even a crime if 1999 wasn't
Exactly.. In 2007, emergency was imposed on the advice of the then PM Shaukat Aziz.. There's a room for imposing emergency in constitution itself.. although the reasons can be debated.. Government of that time considered that the conditions required the constitution to be suspended and emergency be imposed..

Courts are crossing their constitutional limits.. but lets suppose courts are right, why only 2007? Why shouldn't we start from 1999, or even before when Mian attacked the Supreme Court of Pakistan and forced the then CJ to run for his life?

Laugh as much as you want, the constitution is what holds the country together, everyone from your Prime Minister, to the COAS, everyone is in place because of their oaths to the constitution.

You can't be an Imran Khan supporter and at the same time oppose this decision, his early year politics stood on these principles.

I'm a Pakistan Supporter.

That's why I want to start it from 1999.. But if they start from 1999, most of the judges/ ex-judges will go with him.

This is a prime example of selective justice..
Because , if they start from 1999 then lots of Nawaz lover judges and specially Ifitikhar " Ch" will be charged with treason.

This is selective judgement.

This ugly SOB need to be charged with treason / article 6.

upload_2019-12-17_6-51-9.jpeg

Last edited:
Musharraf deserves it. He sold innocent Pakistani children to America and allowed for drone bombs. He supported peace with Hindutva India as a means to disarm Pakistan.

Death is the least punishment for him. Let's see what awaits him in the hereafter.

Musharraf deserves it. He sold innocent Pakistani children to America and allowed for drone bombs. He supported peace with Hindutva India as a means to disarm Pakistan.

Death is the least punishment for him. Let's see what awaits him in the hereafter.
Which Pakistani children ? ... he handed over terrorist escape from Afghanistan after US attack on Afghanistan. We don't need Afghan shitzz on our land. We have enough.

He did none of that.

Which Pakistani children ? ... he handed over terrorist escape from Afghanistan after US attack on Afghanistan. We don't need Afghan shitzz on our land. We have enough.

Acha kia Musharraf ne... Haram zade Arabs and Afghans terrorists ko handover kia...

Agar Sare Afghans ko kick kardete toi kia hi baat hoti.

My point is different, why only him? Those who supported him in legalizing his **First** action in 1999, and took oath (such as the judges) under him, why are they spared?

Bhai Jan that coup was ratified by the then elected parliament but the emergency+ arrangement of 2007? I don't think so.
Ab yeh to nahi na hota k ap ka case chl rha ho or Saara judicial system he ghr bhyj do.
Achi rivayat set nahi Hoi

Having said this musharaf was the best administrator Pakistan ever had after Quaid

Hang the parliament that changed the finality of prophethood clause now.

Nobody is above the law.

The state cannot progress unless and until traitors to the code of life remain free.

Alhamdulilah, dream is alive. Musharraf and Zardari next.

All enemies of Pakistan should face accountability.
Err,

The man who has fought wars for Pakistan, strengthened its security on many counts, and saved Pakistan from absolute disaster, is a traitor now?

How can you compare Pervez Musharraf to criminal politicians such as Asif Ali Zardari? Musharraf's only blunder is NRO but this wasn't his own decision - his ring of advisors... This is pandora box...

Pakistani justice system need a complete overhaul. They do not penalize well-known political criminals but have an issue with mistakes of a national hero.

Last edited:
You support this decision because according to you it will discourage army involvement in politics.
But you failed to see what you have done as a result of this.
A Monster is created with no limit to its power. Any thing that came out from its Mouth is a LAW.
To punish a guy you committed a bigger Crime. If military coup is a Monster you have created a KING OF MONSTER.
But remember when the time come it will happen again but next time it will be bloody.
One need to address the Cause not effect.

Assume, interpret and predict the bloodshed or whatever u may you are free to do that. Again i have no interest in this debate

Not civilians

99% civilians of this country don't care about that emergency. It is only the leftist civilian supermascists who give bail to financially corrupt but give death sentences on non issues like this one

the “leftist liberal extremists , facist , supermacists “!Are also civilians you are contradicting yourselves

Assume, interpret and predict the bloodshed or whatever u may you are free to do that. Again i have no interest in this debate

the “leftist liberal extremists , facist , supermacists “!Are also civilians you are contradicting yourselves
Just a bunch of “No din imaan”, sold out people, eager to get nationality even if they have to sell their self respects or lie in bed with the funders, have no sense or background knowledge of topics they are sh*tting about.

There must be a special clause for such scums to be thrown out of country or tried in court for misuse of public speaking !!!

Back
Top Bottom