What's new

Musharaf handed over death sentence

Watch when he runs away to America he will start to spew bullshit about Pakistan
you PMLn lawyers and judges brought enough anarchy...today Khosa a Baluch took the revenge of Bughti death from Musharraf. And he said proudly in his first speech, that I am proud Baluch ...

you PMLn lawyers and judges brought enough anarchy...today Khosa a Baluch took the revenge of Bughti death from Musharraf. And he said proudly in his first speech, that I am proud Baluch ...

Sharam magar Irani puppies ko nahi ati.

Here comes the bitch of bush-r.a.w:

feel sorry for your state of mind...its not your fault uncle ji.

Why feel sorry, get personal as per your design, which is constructed around lies and damning and accusing others, of course without any ground. Why this change of strategy?
I also understand, if you start searching for facts, all your world and ideology will collapse.... and you might endup in rehab or worst... mata ji.

Why feel sorry, get personal as per your design, which is constructed around lies and damning and accusing others, of course without any ground. Why this change of strategy?
I also understand, if you start searching for facts, all your world and ideology will collapse.... and you might endup in rehab or worst... mata ji.
read your comment , what you call me and i ignore you uncle ji and don't call me your mother please.

The judgement is perfectly in line with what Imran Khan had suggested back then. He should be happy to see this through under his rule.

Imran Khan is a leading hypocrite, he is only eligible to rule kingdom of evil.

read your comment , what you call me and i ignore you uncle ji.
I read your comment very well... mata ji. It's nothing but baseless accusation and needless attempt to get personal.
To the contrary, I posted video evidence to expose hypocrisy of hypocrite regime. Do you have anything substance to match?

Last edited:
Imran Khan is a leading hypocrite, he is only eligible to rule kingdom of evil.

I read your comment very well... mata ji. It's nothing but baseless lie.
To the contrary, I posted video evidence.
don't call me i am your mother uncle ji ...verna baat bhoot door taak nikal jai gii..... hahahahahahaha

And uncle like you need to stop attacking woman ....respect them...Imran Khan wife has nothing to do with politics. Otherwise you ll be another long vacation.

I admit i was one at one point. In hate for his NRO move i felt disgusted by him.

If we don't learn from history, we are losers from beginning.
I have seen this happening earlier in 1990, when similarly Pakistanis got carried away with charisma of Benazir.

All the evil we see today in Pakistani society is nothing but product of IK and his fanatic followers.

Don’t forget add the mollahs in your list.
Add them up surely, i am with you.
Brother you don't understand do you the key word is TRAITOR. All traitors should be hung or worse but the end should be horrible death as punishment otherwise yahi jahan tu nahi ha.
Selling the nation, killing Pakistanis and Muslims knowingly without having a zlich of remorse is too common in our ranks. Those who were party should be hung specially the leader i.e. Musharraf.
So the TRAITOR MUSHARRAF should have his earnings which he earned diligently.

Back
Top Bottom