What's new

Mushahid’s 3-point plan: How ice could thaw on Siachen dispute

Finally, we need to help all the separatist movements inside Pakistan by all means possible, be it Balochistan or Waziristan or FATA.
But according to Pakistan's Sir Zaid Hamid and the legions of self styled 'defence analysts' in Pakistan, India has been helping the separatists in Balochistan since the past couple of decades for which they claim they have proof! (They have yet to produce any though! :P)

195e7eaa3c63fd37e97bd9b7485cad8e-jpg.105125

A file photo of Siachen glacier. PHOTO: ISPR
This photo by the ISPR is nowhere near Siachen. It is Gyari, far West of the Soltoro Ridge on which the IA has been deployed.

Siachen is scores of miles to the East beyond the ridge. Pakistan is nowhere near it. I fail to understand why they call the area where they are deployed as 'Siachen Glacier'!

Last edited:
This photo by the ISPR is nowhere near Siachen. It is Gyari, far West of the Soltoro Ridge on which the IA has been deployed.

Siachen is scores of miles to the East beyond the ridge. Pakistan is nowhere near it. I fail to understand why they call the area where they are deployed as 'Siachen Glacier'!

Otherwise there would be an admission that PA was completely shut out of Siachen, not something PA is inclined to allow common Pakistanis to know. That is why they go on & on about withdrawal. "Withdraw" somehow before the people can no longer be fooled as easily........

Otherwise there would be an admission that PA was completely shut out of Siachen, not something PA is inclined to allow common Pakistanis to know. That is why they go on & on about withdrawal. "Withdraw" somehow before the people can no longer be fooled as easily........
And Pakistan insists that BOTH sides should withdraw from Siachen!!! How can you 'withdraw' from an area where you are not deployed? :blink:

I think we need a rocket scientist to figure that out!! :azn:

And Pakistan insists that BOTH sides should withdraw from Siachen!!! How can you 'withdraw' from an area where you are not deployed? :blink:

I think we need a rocket scientist to figure that out!! :azn:

It's actually why Pakistan baulks at agreeing to authentication of the actual positions. If they don't, there will be always be Pakistanis arguing about it like they do about the 1965 war....that they essentially forced India to withdraw etc...etc...

If we exclude the sikh,baqi tho sab indians abc ye.Pata nahin aik thapar k sath kidhar parey hongay
Lol you are one of the delusional Pakistanis who believe that only Punjabi Indians can be brave because they border Pakistan and no other Indian is brave.:rofl:
60% of our army comes from Haryana and Rajasthan, what does that tell you? Btw I'm punjabi myself.

Every time you talk of peace, India takes it as a weakness. Posts above are an evidence of that mindset.
Nope when you had a upperhand during militancy in j&k Pakistan used talk in the same dictating mindset, it took entire two decade to IA to cleanse those exported terrorist n brought normalcy so your tone gone down to request mode today..... Else god knows what you would've bargained with ........ Dear its always the strength speaks from your back not your weakness.....
Though i am of view that convert loc into IB n close this jnk issue once n for all most practical solutions to me.....

bhai jaan hamari baat saaf ha,Kashmir lena hai chahe india superpower hi kyon na hoon.

Lekin apka dehaan thora is taraf chahta hoon,Aj Pakistan-india mai difference ha lekin kal ko ye kam hota jaa rha ha.

National Power Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

from 19th rank to 7th rank within the next 45 years.

Conclusion:

India if really want to solve the kashmir dispute,should come on table and find a possible solution even if it means compromising some of IOK to Pakistan.Yes if Pakistan demand whole of Kashmir,than Pakistan is wrong,But if Pakistan is demanding something like pathan kot and related territories,a solution can be made.

Marzi apki,jaise sheikh rashid ne kaha:Humto sar pirey log hay,Jab sar guma aut ta ta kr dia

Be in romance with such suicidal tendencies.... Think rationally before acting like suicide bomber ......

If we exclude the sikh,baqi tho sab indians abc ye.Pata nahin aik thapar k sath kidhar parey hongay

Math ke olympiad champion ho kya Jo proof kar liya
One Pakistani = 10000 Indians.....

You are right, the TTA tag fits him better.:pdf:

TTA sure? Bhai iske post toh jhola chaap wale hai ......

Last edited:
Lol you are one of the delusional Pakistanis who believe that only Punjabi Indians can be brave because they border Pakistan and no other Indian is brave.:rofl:
60% of our army comes from Haryana and Rajasthan, what does that tell you? Btw I'm punjabi myself.
long time bruv ... how you been?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom