What's new

Featured Museum in India Celebrating Muslim Dynasty Gets a Hindu Overhaul-NYT

Great move.... I suggest this museum must also have a section where it shows how Muslims in India became Muslims.

You own kind, sashi tahoor said that sub continent had the highest gdp in the world before british arrived. Before british, it was Muslim rule.
gdp was for badshah and his darbaris , gdp was being used for genocide of hindus in name of holy jihad and was used for demolition of hindu places of worships , money was extracted and sucked from poor people of india for personal pleasure of mughal darbaris and for making war on hindus .poor hindus paid money through their blood for constrution of qabargah of taj mahal.
shashi tharoor , communists , congressis employed muslim and communists historians to write fake history of india just to get muslim votes .

Last edited:
Great move.... I suggest this museum must also have a section where it shows how Muslims in India became Muslims.

they say they became muslim by influence of sufi saints . how can one dozen sufis converted 25 percent population of indians in to muslims ?

Well even Sufis have their own history.... Strip them all naked I say.

sufis were peaceful people , but they had very little part of conversion by their influence , real conversion were done under influence of power .

gdp was for badshah and his darbaris , gdp was being used for genocide of hindus in name of holy jihad and was used for demolition of hindu places of worships , money was extracted and sucked from poor people of india for personal pleasure of mughal darbaris and for making war on hindus .
shashi tharoor , communists , congressis employed muslim and communists historians to write fake history of india just to get muslim votes .

Bring forth your proofs , I can show you tons from your own Indian resources.

Bring forth your proofs , I can show you tons from your own Indian resources.

read history of mughals by sir jadunath sarkar and k.r. qanoongo . they are writers from before partition , any english writer from british era can expose how mughals killed , exploited and sucked blood of hindus of india .
i don't believe communist historians of JNU , JAMIA OR ALIGARH they were commissioned by congress , nehru and abul qalam azad to write fake secular history of india just for getting muslim votes .

Beautiful pictures

my point was regarding what happened between these two images.
Sanity prevailed.
read history of mughals by sir jadunath sarkar and k.r. qanoongo . they are writers from before partition , any english writer from british era can expose how mughals killed , exploited and sucked blood of hindus of india .
i don't believe communist historians of JNU , JAMIA OR ALIGARH they were commissioned by congress , nehru and abul qalam azad to write fake secular history of india just for getting muslim votes .

this is reaction against terrorism , when you capture our mandirs in kashi mathura ayodhya block our roads , burn our cities , try to divide our country in name religion .

So the man that was being beaten by followers of 5000 year kulcha, what crime did he commit?

@xeuss Speaking strictly for Pakistani history, but I am sure some of it can apply to Indian Muslims too, but Muslims were met with bloodshed and violence when we first entered the region via Sufi preachers.

It was so bad that Muslims had to establish permanent garrison towns to stave off Hindu attacks. I say Hindu attacks, because the Buddhists of the area quickly embraced Islam.

Aside from a few cities like Lahore, Peshawar, Multan, and a few others, many garrison towns had to be established.

At the invasion of Muhammad bin Qasim, the Hindus from the East were in the process of massacring the native Buddhists of the region. Buddhists found common cause with Islam, converted, and fought back against Hindu domination.

Punjab, for example was the bloodiest conflict, as Pagan Rajput clans fought Muslims for the longest time. Eventually Muslim empires and preachers (most notably from Mughal times) won them over and they converted to Islam. The end result was that Punjab is now a base of Islam in the region and became a launching pad for invasions into India.

No amount of trying to erase the history will work, because Pakistan will keep Mughal history alive, well-documented, and celebrated.

So a religion which couldn't solve sectarian issues within itself gave a hope to suppressed masses in far-flung areas.
No Muslim sect has caste system, temple prostitution or widow burning. So yeah, Islam is pretty egalitarian in this regard and in other manners a pure meritocracy.

poor lower caste hindus even after conversion to islam nai , dhobi, darji, teli, tamoli, kahar, mehtar, kunjara, kassai, bazigar, nat, dhunia , dafali, julaha all stayed lower caste ,
in other words azlaf in urdu they could not become ashraf or high caste . so islam failed to give equal status with muslims of invader stocks from outside india .
That's an cultural thing, nobody is preventing a kassai to become a doctor or the other way round. In poor countries you will stick to the family business because there is no other opportunity!

Sectarian issues do not dilute the message of emancipation for a community that is at the receiving end of an oppressive system
Just like communism... Gives you hope without the means to achieve them.

Back
Top Bottom