What's new

Featured Museum in India Celebrating Muslim Dynasty Gets a Hindu Overhaul-NYT

Why.? I mean your entire political class was far friendlier with the British than Indian political class was. I don't even think any of your founding leaders were jailed by the British except Bharat Ratna Khan Abdul Gaffar Khan.
We no like colonial stuff.

Did you make a thread on some Indian forum with your fake Joe and Jack apologies?
I didn't make a thread here either. And my apology was to a fellow Indian citizen. Why does it affect you?

Even if Muslims wanted to, it is technically not possible because it is not like Muslims are candidates in all 543 constituencies.

But the real question to be asked is why are Hindus electing terrorists to represent them?

it is happening in areas where muslims are more than 20 percent , muslims vote enmass to muslims only , only Muslims get elected from muradabad, Saharanpur, sambhal, hyderabad, malda, many constituency in kerala .
seeing this trend hindus understood the politics and now they are voting for patriots . otherwise we will be forced to stay inside our homes by road blockers like shahinbagh and zafrabad in delhi .our homes will be burnt by mobs like Bangalore.

it is happening in areas where muslims are more than 30 percent , muslims vote enmass to muslims only , only Muslims get elected from muradabad, Saharanpur, sambhal, hyderabad, malda, many constituency in kerala .
seeing this trend hindus understood the politics and now they are voting for patriots . otherwise we will be forced to stay inside our homes by road blockers like shahinbagh and zafrabad in delhi .
Lol. They are voting for bigots. And when they don't vote for bigots like in MP and Bihar, the bigots resort to underhand tactics to snatch the mandate.

it is happening in areas where muslims are more than 20 percent , muslims vote enmass to muslims only , only Muslims get elected from muradabad, Saharanpur, sambhal, hyderabad, malda, many constituency in kerala .
seeing this trend hindus understood the politics and now they are voting for patriots . otherwise we will be forced to stay inside our homes by road blockers like shahinbagh and zafrabad in delhi .

Time and again it has been proven that Sanghis are liars, and this is no exception.

Muslims in India vote for political parties. Political parties put up candidates with the best chance of winning. Even in the Muslim dominated constituencies, the winning Muslim candidate is challenged by....gasp....other Muslim candidates from different political parties.

You are just grasping at straws to justify your inherent love for fascism.

I didn't make a thread here either. And my apology was to a fellow Indian citizen. Why does it affect you?
1. Get a room
2. They bring you Joes and Jacks and Nikkis out while Hardick, Prem and Gopal do the dirty work in the background.

Changing names of certain places, just like you across the border have done, doesn't mean wiping out the history. Have some perspective sunshine, your country is just going against the past "Muslim rule" over you. This particular news is a clear example of such moronic behaviour.
History can't be wiped out.

Back
Top Bottom