What's new

Featured Museum in India Celebrating Muslim Dynasty Gets a Hindu Overhaul-NYT

Funny now they are even claiming Taj Mahal (which was built by artisans from Pak and Iran) to be originally a hindu temple.

Evil Shah Jahan buried his wife in a temple :rofl:

Taj Mahal is a masjid complex with an Islamic university and a grave of a Mughal queen.

The Indians have stole it, desecrated it, disrupted the sanctity of the site by making it a tourist attraction, are destroying/yellowing it due to pollution and neglect, and now they are claiming it to be a Hindu temple.

Absolutely ridiculous.

This in general shows the attitude that Hindu Indians have for Muslim heritage and culture.

in indian elections muslims vote for muslims , hindus realised it after 70 years .

Even if Muslims wanted to, it is technically not possible because it is not like Muslims are candidates in all 543 constituencies.

But the real question to be asked is why are Hindus electing terrorists to represent them?

Also, I disagree about your comment above to generalize to all of india.
Yes, the scum is emboldened, and more importantly more vocal these days, but that does not take away from an India that does exist and is there. They are being suffocated, but it’s there. UP is a gone case and has been for a long time. But it does not extrapolate to the rest of India.
my opinion, but you’re Indian and you have your experiences to go by that corroborate your views, so I won’t question them. But know that people like me, stand with and for everything you believe in that should be India.
(Purely basing this on posts I’ve read of yours, but never having interacted with you before)

Your comments are appreciated. The last of The Few Good Men I say.....

Your comments are appreciated. The last of The Few Good Men I say.....
For what it's worth buddy, I am sorry. This too shall pass. I can't imagine the pain this must cause to stripped off your dignity because of your religious beliefs.

Yogi is a bigot, pure and simple. His hatred of Muslims is known. He, Pragya Yadav and their ilk consider Godse their hero. It's disgusting.

For what it's worth buddy, I am sorry. This too shall pass. I can't imagine the pain this must cause to stripped off your dignity because of your religious beliefs.

It's actually worth a lot. Much appreciated. As a wise man once said, "this too shall pass...it may pass like a big kidney stone...but it will pass"

But in all seriousness, look back at all fascists movements of the 20th century (Nazis, Serbs, Hutus, Khmer Rouge)....did their time just "pass"? No, there was a lot of blood shed. That is what worries me....the blood that will be shed before things get better.

It's actually worth a lot. Much appreciated. As a wise man once said, "this too shall pass...it may pass like a big kidney stone...but it will pass"

But in all seriousness, look back at all fascists movements of the 20th century (Nazis, Serbs, Hutus, Khmer Rouge)....did their time just "pass"? No, there was a lot of blood shed. That is what worries me....the blood that will be shed before things get better.
There is significant opposition to such retards in India.

Almost. If hippie cricketers don't keep coming in the way, it will be much quicker
Why.? I mean your entire political class was far friendlier with the British than Indian political class was. I don't even think any of your founding leaders were jailed by the British except Bharat Ratna Khan Abdul Gaffar Khan.

Back
Top Bottom