What's new

"Musalmano ko dekh kar Darr lag gaya" - Hindu lady talks about Muslims after a screening of Fraudiya Tanatani Film, the Kerala Story

Dont she gets scared when her Hindu brethren kill a widow in a satti tradition?
Dont she gets scared when you kill another human being for eating beef? How is that different from jihad?
Dont she gets scared when she considers a filth like cow urine sacred?
Dont she gets scared by worshipping a God like brahma who raped his own daughter?

Hindu social media personalities are currently being tasked and paid to promote this film with the following messaging:

Fvr1DwBXsAAcCe6
Fvr1DwEXoAIx7BE

An unintended feature of this messaging is that some rapejeets have decided to use these advertisements and promotions to talk about how they want to rape women.

Hindus are too strong

dalit converts are next

An unintended feature of this messaging is that some rapejeets have decided to use these advertisements and promotions to talk about how they want to rape women.
More on the alarming levels of rapejeet obsession with raping Muslim women. Read thread below 👇👇👇👇👇

A real pajeet horror story

What a society we have become. I wish India goes back to the 1970s when Communism was the in-thing and nobody's birth religion was worn on the lips and the body, when students were leftist instead of the zombie ones of now.

@Joe Shearer

And I thought Piyush was a good one. Turned out a turn coat.

More pajeet paranoia

Some Muslim apparently did "jihad" by turning the AC off while they were watching their fraudiya Tanatani propaganda. Pajeet takes videos of him and demand his firing, otherwise he will round up a mob to shut the cinema he works for down.

Chalo ji, ek naya jihaad - the most devastating of all, AC Jihaad.

BJP Spokesperson casually promoting hate against Muslims.

This one is really funny I must say.

Bagga is a known thug.

Last edited:
Kerala story actress says singing the Shiv phallus song is currently giving her strength in the face of bans against her Fraudiya film

a1mwpwlz59za1.jpg

Kerala story actress says singing the Shiv phallus song is currently giving her strength in the face of bans against her Fraudiya film

a1mwpwlz59za1.jpg
she's pretty, good high born brahmin genes.

a born gutter cleaner could never get with someone like her ..

what's say @Drizzt @jamahir ?

Back
Top Bottom