What's new

"Musalmano ko dekh kar Darr lag gaya" - Hindu lady talks about Muslims after a screening of Fraudiya Tanatani Film, the Kerala Story

yeah, her leaving was very tragic. :(

I am more the Arfa fan :
nah, news waalion me I like Nidhi Razdan who looks kinda ugly now but during her peak she was quite the looker imo
1658148566_nidhi.jpg

Palki and Anjana Kashyap are also ok'ish.

nah, news waalion me I like Nidhi Razdan who looks kinda ugly now but during her peak she was quite the looker imo
1658148566_nidhi.jpg

I don't know how Nidhi looks like now but she was pretty. And she once received much saffron hate.

And there was one more NDTV English lovely whose name I don't know.

Palki and Anjana Kashyap are also ok'ish.

LOL. Anjana the ardent Modi bhakt who was humiliated in USA during Modi jee's trip.

I don't know how Nidhi looks like now but she was pretty. And she once received much saffron hate.

And there was one more NDTV English lovely whose name I don't know.
NDTV pull a lot of talent.. Sarah Jacob was ok back when she had long hair, and plenty of others the names of whom skip me.

LOL. Anjana the ardent Modi bhakt who was humiliated in USA during Modi jee's trip.
Not sure what happened there but she's allrite, nice hair, face passes muster, killer bod.. fit hai.

NDTV pull a lot of talent.. Sarah Jacob was ok back when she had long hair, and plenty of others the names of whom skip me.

:tup:

Not sure what happened there

One of the things :

remember Miloni Bhatt or something ? massive giant knockers.. waay back in the day, not sure if she even around.

Don't really watch TV news but for the occasional "big news" .. haven't had a regular cable connection for more than 10 years now, net pe kabhi kabhi TP. I prefer smaller independent youtubers of all hues to the MSM.

One of the things :
who cares, their junta probably don't care about foreign politicians visiting there.

she's nice otherwise, but.. I like how she looks.

remember Miloni Bhatt or something ? massive giant knockers.. waay back in the day, not sure if she even around.

I know who you speak of but won't say. From DD days.

who cares, their junta probably don't care about foreign politicians visiting there.

she's nice otherwise, but.. I like how she looks.

Come on, the type of people who cringe - "Modi jee, aap aam kaat kay khaatay hayn ya choos kay ?" - don't deserve respect.

Last edited:
eh ? I'm speaking of Miloni Bhat from NDTV back in the day

miloni_400x400.JPG

cant find a proper pic but she was DD allrite, 36 DD massive ones.

Ah, I didn't know about her. What is the West Asian looking building ?

Do our Indian friends here have a link to this film online anywhere? If so please can you share it here ? I would be most obliged.

Come on, the type of people who cringe - "Modi jee, aap aam kaat kay khaatay hayn ya choos kay ?" - don't deserve respect.
Theek hai, gotta suck up a little bit and feed his ego so he at least gives you a rare interview.

Modi is wary of being ambushed by hostile reporters, he avoids that stuff. As I may have said earlier, he's a very different personality from Trump for example, you reveled in these fights with hostile reporters.. so he'll just skirt these, avoid any chance of that happening.

It works for him, he tweets, got his radio show, loves his big rallies, has his sycophants in the media and others in the party who'll do the talking to the press.

Works that way with most big personalities, you want to score an interview ? play nice. That's a pretty big thing to chepofy on your portfolio, ki you did an interview with PM Modi.

That's just how this shit works.

There are no ideologues in the media, Ravish Kumar, Sardesai, Rajat Gupta, Arnab.. kisi bhi flavor ke le lo.. all they do is push whatever narrative they're supposed to.

Ah, I didn't know about her. What is the West Asian looking building ?
no idea.

Do our Indian friends here have a link to this film online anywhere? If so please can you share it here ? I would be most obliged.
You could try this one, but not sure how good the print will be given its a new one etc.

I don't know link but if you happen to pop to Britain regularly ( which some Pakistanis seem to do ) then surely it will play in a cinema there. But it's a waste of time. "32,000 girls from Kerala trapped by Love Jihaad and sent off to fight for ISIS". Number magically brought to three girls after criticism from many in Kerala. :lol:

I don't know link but if you happen to pop to Britain regularly ( which some Pakistanis seem to do ) then surely it will play in a cinema there. But it's a waste of time. "32,000 girls from Kerala trapped by Love Jihaad and sent off to fight for ISIS". Number magically brought to three girls after criticism from many in Kerala. :lol:
Thanks.

If I wanted that I would have either enquired with relatives or set track of my life so that I had enough extra money to get the info from some DNA tracking scheme.

I had just wondered about that contraption. OK, her choice.

Yes, Dravidians in the South but also the jungle tribals from places like Chattisgarh, Jharkhand etc.

And not necessary that light skin will mean beauty and she is not that beautiful. :) In the late 1990s the Indian actress Nandita Das was the hot topic among men in India :
View attachment 929312
AW-AH321_NANDIT_G_20090930121611.jpg

And the actor Alyy Khan is quite a dashing chap :
alyy-khan-27054-24-03-2017-12-44-22.jpg

View attachment 929322
Come on real dravidans are as dark as Africans.

Back
Top Bottom