What's new

"Musalmano ko dekh kar Darr lag gaya" - Hindu lady talks about Muslims after a screening of Fraudiya Tanatani Film, the Kerala Story

she's pretty, good high born brahmin genes.

a born gutter cleaner could never get with someone like her ..

what's say @Drizzt @jamahir ?

Born gutter cleaner here.

I say that I am not interested in her. She is just blandly pretty, no personality at all :
Adah-Sharma.jpg

And now she is trying to be a Kangana clone.

Hindus are now posting videos of themselves getting enraged at how the Muslim characters describe Hindu beliefs in the Kerala Story. If they weren't illiterate reservationchaaps, they would realize Hindu screenwriters were behind every word! Note: Sources say the Hindu videotaping this scene is making violent threats against Muslims in the background.

Born gutter cleaner here.

I say that I am not interested in her. She is just blandly pretty, no personality at all :
You're a dalit that converted to Islam ?

She's ok, not spectacular but chalegi.

Adah-Sharma-grace-Filmfare-Glamour-and-Style-Awards-2019-23-1_%28cropped%29.jpg

78331390.jpg

f-GpMOPN_400x400.jpg

image-w856.jpg

would hit.

she's pretty, good high born brahmin genes.

a born gutter cleaner could never get with someone like her ..

what's say @Drizzt @jamahir ?
Dravidans are the real indian natives. Where does that fair skin and beautiful features came from? Looks like she has irani or present day Pakistan ancestry. Or perhaps the aryan invasion of India explains that.

but you would if you did.

If I wanted that I would have either enquired with relatives or set track of my life so that I had enough extra money to get the info from some DNA tracking scheme.

looks like some bondage style collar fashion

let your imagination run wild :D

I had just wondered about that contraption. OK, her choice.

Dravidans are the real indian natives. Where does that fair skin and beautiful features came from? Looks like she has irani or present day Pakistan ancestry. Or perhaps the aryan invasion of India explains that.

Yes, Dravidians in the South but also the jungle tribals from places like Chattisgarh, Jharkhand etc.

And not necessary that light skin will mean beauty and she is not that beautiful. :) In the late 1990s the Indian actress Nandita Das was the hot topic among men in India :
2023-05-12-143013_1024x768_scrot.png

AW-AH321_NANDIT_G_20090930121611.jpg

And the actor Alyy Khan is quite a dashing chap :
alyy-khan-27054-24-03-2017-12-44-22.jpg

2023-05-12-144827_1024x768_scrot.png

Last edited:
And not necessary that light skin will mean beauty and she is not that beautiful. :) In the late 1990s the Indian actress Nandita Das was the hot topic among men in India :
some baingan lootis are indeed delish but I have a bit of a preference for slightly gori Indian northerners

Behold Shahana Goswami ( these Odia girls are quite oomph ) :
looks like an above average maid.

A friend of mine had this Nepali thing, dear lawrd.. she was literally model level hot, everyone's jaws would drop on first seeing her. Think she got creeped out and quit that job lol.

Tujhe to Rana Ayyub mast lagti hogi, bhari bhari bhi hai, hardcore anti BJP bhi hai.. aur kya chahiye ?

B42E2103-230E-444A-BE1A-C228D7D0CC60.jpeg

images

looks like an above average maid.

Again the "cruel daadi" vibes. :nono:

A friend of mine had this Nepali thing, dear lawrd.. she was literally model level hot, everyone's jaws would drop on first seeing her.

Nice !

Think she got creeped out and quit that job lol.

:sad:

Tujhe to Rana Ayyub mast lagti hogi, bhari bhari bhi hai, hardcore anti BJP bhi hai.. aur kya chahiye ?

I am more the Arfa fan :
EHPNljSX0AA_xMw.jpg

Back
Top Bottom