What's new

Musalmani Bangla and its transformation

Tatsama= Words directly came from Sanskrit(Ex: Chandra)

Tadbhaba= Words derived from Sanskrit(Ex: Chand< Chandra)

Native words= Words of that locality[Ex: Kathi(Stick)]

Loan Words= Words of other places/Foreign Words[Ex: Cha(Tea])

Now, add Tatsama+ Tadbabha, they will be more than 80% of Bengali Vocabulary.
When they say native words.....what do they mean.....did the native people use some other language??

:woot: Hahahaha...... Kalu Miah trying to change Bengali by doing propaganda in PDF.

Kalu Miah, thinks himself to be at the same level or at a higher level to Rabindranath Tagore or Albert Einstein. Hohoho.... Ure saala, pet fete galo re...... :D Changing the script of a Language :haha::sarcastic:

Abey koi dawai do inko....:cheesy::dance3::omghaha:

Enough no more time wasting in this this thread.

Last thing - O Kalu Miah, tumko mujhe ekbar dekhna hain bhai, kahan rehte ho tum ? Want to see your Arobbo Bdeshi look. And I promise I'll introduce u to my Arab friends.

Last edited:
Spoken like a true Musalman.

lolz

:woot: Hahahaha...... Kalu Miah trying to change Bengali by doing propaganda in PDF.

Kalu Miah, thinks himself to be at the same level or at a higher level to Rabindranath Tagore or Albert Einstein. Hohoho.... Ure saala, pet fete galo re...... :D Changing the script of a Language :haha::sarcastic:

Last thing - O Kalu Miah, tumko mujhe ekbar dekhna hain bhai, kahan rehte ho tum ? Want to see your Arobbo Bdeshi look. And I promise I'll introduce u to my Arab friends.

aa dada whats your opinion about religion ? ancient bongs were Buddhist. obviously Bengal was broken because

of religious differences

Most Tatsama (sanskrit) words are not used. And these were brought in by Brahmin writers/poets in Sena dynasty Hindu rule and then by Fort William college Pundits like Vidyasagar and other Bengal Renaissance writers/poets during British rule.

Now blame goes to Sena Dynasty when there were no Bengali Muslims in Bengal. :hitwall:

lolz

aa dada whats your opinion about religion ? ancient bongs were Buddhist. obviously Bengal was broken because

of religious differences

Bhaiya .... My opinion is let's keep religious differences aside. Religion is a personal thing, why to mess with that. Once we faced so much violence coz of that but I am pretty sure we won't face that again as people are much more concious these days!

Bdw ki khobor bhai, saw u after a long time? :)

Kalu sir is an eminent scholar of international repute. You west bengalis are evil who brainwash and poison poor innocent east bengalis with malaunic sanskritic brahmanic propaganda. The wrath of Kalu will be upon you once he establishes the Caliphate of Bongistan.

main_acrylic_bubble_bong_avabb07.jpg
stan.jpg

Kalu sir is an eminent scholar of international repute. You west bengalis are evil who brainwash and poison poor innocent east bengalis with malaunic sanskritic brahmanic propaganda. The wrath of Kalu will be upon you once he establishes the Caliphate of Bongistan.

stan.jpg

oye why only Bangla. i will rule whole akhand bharat i am the reincarnation of great Gopala.:yes4:

Bdw ki khobor bhai, saw u after a long time? :)

hmm i'm fine hows u

Last edited:

stan.jpg
Ghonta Scholar... Scollar na Coller?

oye why only Bangla. i will rule whole akhand bharat i am the reincarnation of great Gopala.:yes4:

hmm i'm fine hows u

Same here am good as well!!

When they say native words.....what do they mean.....did the native people use some other language??
Austro-Asiatic. Borrowed from Santali, Kol, Munda et al. For example chal, alu, muri etc.

Austro-Asiatic. Borrowed from Santali, Kol, Munda et al. For example chal, alu, muri etc.

Many words can be Dravidian in origin, Sanskrit was too influenced by Dravidian words.

Y’all true Al-Banglastani Muslalmans should start speaking Arabic instead. Musalmani Bangla will still have Hindu words, you just can't remove all of them, not to talk about the Sanskrit script :-). Speak Arabic and there will be no such issues. Whaddya think 7abibi?

Back
Top Bottom