What's new

Munafiqeen 'Arab NATO' Alliance 'may be sent to Syria'

I dont believe in forcing a populist opinion.

But i understand where you coming from on this.

populist lol but I know why you think this way :D

its just a guess of what could be if they send their military.. and if you can see what their goal (iran) is then the possibilities of something better goes down the toilet..

but it does not matter what I think I am not the one to changes that.. if they want to attack iran then they will do it.. but before they have to do some preperations for that some are executed some not.. still it would be bloody..

my opinion is iran is a key if it goes down or is under control of SA Jews and America than the next target is on turkey.. and guess what.. if all are down who is next?

Pakistan stays better out of this mess for her own sake..

populist lol but I know why you think this way :D

its just a guess of what could be if they send their military.. and if you can see what their goal (iran) is then the possibilities of something better goes down the toilet..

but it does not matter what I think I am not the one to changes that.. if they want to attack iran then they will do it.. but before they have to do some preperations for that some are executed some not.. still it would be bloody..

my opinion is iran is a key if it goes down or is under control of SA Jews and America than the next target is on turkey.. and guess what.. if all are down who is next?

Pakistan stays better out of this mess for her own sake..

And thats why We said.

We are neutral. There are No winners or losers in this.

Pakistan's official Foreign Office statement was that it opposed any move to depose the Syrian government. The statement came in 2015. Thank God.

because this syria thing is mainly against Iran and secendly about turkey

With all due respect, Turkey was well a part of the move to rid the uncompromisingly anti-Israeli Bashar al Assad from Syria up till the fiasco with the Russian jet being shot down, the coup attempt on Erdogan that Russian intel helped to put down and Turkey's disillusionment with NATO over its support to Kurds. Erdogan wanted to grab bits of Iraqi and Syrian territory. Neo Ottomanism and all that.

The target was, and has been for a long time, Iran. I posted a thread here a while back outlining it all but I think people should just read it themselves: 'A Clean Break: Strategy for Securing the Realm'; Likud manifesto devised in 1996 for Netanyahu's election campaign as the new Israeli approach to handling its neighbours. Written by American neocons, unsurprisingly.

Turkey was named as a state in this policy paper to utilize, alongwith Jordan, to damage Iran's growing influence. Turkey also mediated meetings between Syria and Israel in 2008 where Israel demanded Syria cut ties with Iran. Syria refused, of course.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom