What's new

Mumbai will be wiped out in 15 years

James white

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
I predict that Mumbai (in india) will be wiped out in next 10 to 15 years.

Consider this: Mumbai was 7 islands but British filled up the land and created Bombay/Mumbai. The land can sink. Mumbai touches the sea/ocean.

That day I saw on Discovery channel about a mining company who was blowing up land/mountains very close to the sea so the water pressure collapsed the land touching the sea and the whole mine was flooded with sea water.

Consider this: Mumbai was 7 islands but British filled up the land and created Bombay/Mumbai. The land can sink. Mumbai touches the sea/ocean.

That day I saw on Discovery channel about a mining company who was blowing up land/mountains very close to the sea so the water pressure collapsed the land touching the sea and the whole mine was flooded with sea water.

10-15 years...... lmao
Indians are quite lazy
may be in another 1000-1500 years

And you made an account just to say that.. :lol:

I predict Karachi will have much bigger & real problems much before that....

That is news to me :unsure:

You predict ?

Is this ' prediction' based on any other logic besides Discovery Channel ?

Another Nostradamus in our midst ?

First i thought it was another keyboard warrior predicting the end of Mumbai but after reading it i realise its is a key board warrior predicting the end of Mumbai .:sleep:

in a few hundred years perhaps.or maybe thousands

Common Man stop posting useless threads..its gives me headache when such stupid people want to get attention on stupid topic. Fool

A magnitude 8 Earthquake near Mumbaii will shake the land.

a magnitude 8 earthquake will shake any land........

have u ever watched the discovery show on saudi islands........

some part of mumbai will slowly sink........but that will take hundreds of years.......

Living in the city of MUmbai i can assure u one thing, there is more fiction than reality.. the 7 islands wud nvr sink.. the continous monitoring done to ensure no erosion of vital stability points is always there,,, come to think of it.. a 8 ricter scale earthquake can decimate any city.. mumbai is nt exception to that

Back
Top Bottom