What's new

Mumbai will be wiped out in 15 years

I suggest that new members be allowed to start threads only after posting 100+ messages. Or perhaps their new threads should require moderator approval.

Yeah, 15 year enough to create an army of white stealth horses and would put a particular flag at a particular place after the deed is done :enjoy:

Yeah, 15 year enough to create an army of white stealth horses and would put a particular flag at a particular place after the deed is done :enjoy:

There's just one year left for Pakistan to land on the moon - better take care of that first.

I predict that there will be a zombie outbreak in this world after 2050 :omghaha::omghaha::closed:

Don't worry, the Mumbai 'under-world' will keep Mumbai afloat.....:lol:

There is some truth to the OP if there is a major earthquake happens around Mumbai (I hope not).

It is called liquefaction. Soil liquefaction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The city Richmond in British Columbia is built on marsh land. It is predicted if and when the major earthquake happens (eventually), Richmond as a city will sink into the sludge.

Will be the first time someone in Mumbai wiped. u aware?

I also predict that Denmark and Greenland will slide to south pole in next 10 - 15 years..:rofl:
:blah:

Billions of illegal Bangladeshis in Kolkata can dig a hole and make a tunnel towards Mumabi.....when they reach a point directly under the heart of Mumabi the can dig millions of small holes and put cell phones on vibration mode in them.....when they safely return to Kolkata they'll call all the phones at the same time....the resultant mega vibration will be enough to destabilize Mumbai and wipe it out!

Billions of illegal Bangladeshis in Kolkata can dig a hole and make a tunnel towards Mumabi.....when they reach a point directly under the heart of Mumabi the can dig millions of small holes and put cell phones on vibration mode in them.....when they safely return to Kolkata they'll call all the phones at the same time....the resultant mega vibration will be enough to destabilize Mumbai and wipe it out!

In the way there comes my washroom gutter :lol:

@Oscar Sir why this thread is still open?? Is it allowed to open threads based on personal opinions???

Damn what about The world etc in Dubai???

Back
Top Bottom