What's new

Mumbai will be wiped out in 15 years

I predict the entire Human race will be wiped out ......eventually :D

And you made an account just to say that.. :lol:

I predict Karachi will have much bigger & real problems much before that....

I think he's one of those spam acocunts. Strts of with something like this, before long 'get 50% discount here'

i just felt very strong urge to pee due to fear but then i was holding it as i may "contribute"to my city mumbai's "sinking"

Oh well i went ahead and peed.. flushed also prprly.. washed hands with dettol..

Oh my god.. i used so much water.. surely i contributed to the sinking of the islands.. please god forgive me..

No way how is it possible. we thought we will fight with Indians for Mumbai. S&&t Man.

Is it true Mumbai is a collection of islands? Please dont start India Pakistan match here. Give us facts and on what study this report is based on, if its genuine.

A magnitude 8 Earthquake near Mumbaii will shake the land.

any city will shake with an earth quake of Magnitude 2...so what is your point. Idiot...

Is it true Mumbai is a collection of islands? Please dont start India Pakistan match here. Give us facts and on what study this report is based on, if its genuine.

Yes Mumbai extended by collection of Island..

I stopped reading after " I Predict "......................

Aamchi Mumbai Rocks !

Yes,,7 Islands,,

That is a silly prediction. We've survived so far, haven't we?

Back
Top Bottom