What's new

Mumbai to Shanghai, a distant dream

Of course - if Bombay disallowed the free movement of people into it, it too would be far easier to develop along the lines of Shanghai - how difficult is it to get the idea that authoritarian regimes can't be compared to democracies. China has a long way to catch up with India. Till then, we will continue to give refugee status to Chinese citizens.

You have come up with a very convenient excuse that China developed because it is authoritarian, and India cannot because it is the cradle of democracy.

I wonder of many threads comparing China and India. To be honest, India still has a long way to go, if ever to catch up China. Virtually it is an ocean between the two´s in terms of living standard and economic power.

India has a failed government system. If it has a true functioning democracy, than the current government would have fallen a while ago. The fact that a no confidence vote never took place shows that India is not a democracy.

Maybe because China also saw that democracy failed in India.
LOL - a Chinese's grasp of democracy - many Indian Governments have fallen on account of no-confidence motions - once, by just a solitary vote in 1998. You need numbers to pass a non-confidence motion.

Still love Mumbai its changing fast with the new airport, monorail and the metro all soon to be opened. Plus the nightlife is cool with new clubs opening up all the time!

When I opened the thread to read I thought it was about a road / rail link connecting Shanghai with Mumbai. That day doesn't seem to be far though. Once the NE peoples are liberated we, BD, will immediately have a land link with PRC.

When I opened the thread to read I thought it was about a road / rail link connecting Shanghai with Mumbai. That day doesn't seem to be far though. Once the NE peoples are liberated we, BD, will immediately have a land link with PRC.

how the hell did you become a professional on pdf with quotes like that by this time BD will be underwater and u will be swimming with the fishes daydreamer

how the hell did you become a professional on pdf with quotes like that by this time BD will be underwater and u will be swimming with the fishes daydreamer

When the pakistani army raped bangladeshi women in 71, lost of cracked babies were born. Some of them joined the bangladeshi army.

The quality on this forum has gone lower and lower as time goes by and the mods make people like that professionals lol what a joke.

PDF is all about promoting india bashers to "think tanks" and "prfsionals".

just look at the india bashing in this thread

What the hell you are talking about?? You are from China which still have millions under poverty line and same as corrupt as India if not more then that. Your are from such a country where still people can't speak global language which is English. I have come across with so many chinese with here even in UK. So Don't trying to be from a developed country..you are still 3rd world overvalued country. So keep boasting or dreaming to be world's best but you won't be!!:omghaha:

Please don't insult Mexico by putting India in the same league as Mexico. India should be compared with the worst African countries like Somalia. Even relatively wealthy African countries such as South Africa are far better off than India.

India will NEVER EVER get within touching distance of China. The Indian boasting mentality and their primitive culture (caste system, kooky religion, staggering corruption) will make sure they remain a 3rd world failed state for a very very long time!

Any Indian that had any dreams about matching China......continue your dream, because it will always remain a dream.

I wonder of many threads comparing China and India. To be honest, India still has a long way to go, if ever to catch up China. Virtually it is an ocean between the two´s in terms of living standard and economic power.
no ,you lie. India is much richer than us,they have much better living standard ,more income on average .... they are better in everything. you lie, hope Indian brothers never believe you....Indians ,you are doing so well ,we need many many years to catch up with you. please wait us.:help:

Its not Indians who are opening such threads,

irrespective of how ahead some people get, their degenerate narcissistic perversion (in this case Han chavunism) makes it unbearable to bear the fact that people they consider lower than them do not acknowledge their supremacy. Hence symptoms exhibited on this thread and those on Vietnamese or Pinoy threads are an example

Back
Top Bottom