What's new

Mumbai Metro inauguration on Sunday

I said credile, Wiki is not credible. Anyone can edit it.

But overcoming innumerable hurdles and crossing all barriers of disbelief, Calcutta Metro, India's first and Asia's fifth, became a reality on OCTOBER 24, 1984 with the commissioning of partial commercial service covering a distance of 3.40 km with five stations between Esplanade and Bhowanipur.

Metro Railway Kolkata / Indian Railways Portal

Credible enough for you ?

True that! The people of this city make it the most dynamic place in all of South Asia, and among much of the world as well. :)

p.s: T2 kicks ***!

Swah te mitti. In order to develop Mumbai all the Marathis have to be evicted and there should be a special visa required for marathis to migrate to munbai.

Is it really 12 kms in length?
Yeah.
1st line - which starts tomorrow - is 12 kms.
2nd line - is 32 kms, will be commissioned around 2018.
3rd Line - god knows when it will be done - is 33 kms.

Fucking slow. Mumbai has the slowest pace of construction among all the cities in India building a Metro.

Yeah.
1st line - which starts tomorrow - is 12 kms.
2nd line - is 32 kms, but will be commissioned around 2018.

Fucking slow. Mumbai has the slowest pace of construction among all the cities in India building a Metro.

That is because of lazy marathis. Kick out all the lazy marathis and Mumbai will develop much faster.

That is because of lazy marathis. Kick out all the lazy marathis and Mumbai will develop much faster.
I dont think its much to do with Marathis. I think its Reliance. Chor company.

They fucked up the one line(out of so many) they were given to manage in Delhi, fortunately DMRC threw them out and everything was back to normal. Meanwhile they seem to own Mumbai who never takes action against them.

One thing have to say abt kolkata we have had metro underground since the 90s.
What good is that when you never expanded it for decades.

No rapid expansion has taken place lately after 2000s.
Use commas austerlitz.
Are you saying they expanded the original metro system of kolkata or that they did not.

I am aware of the new Metro being built. My point was why was the old Metro not expanded under the city.

Use commas austerlitz.
Are you saying they expanded the original metro system of kolkata or that they did not.

I am aware of the new Metro being built. My point was why was the old Metro not expanded under the city.

I meant expansion has taken place.We lately had 6-7 more stops added.A whole new route is being built.

Stop gloating the same shit over and over again. Give us the proof.
Abe how many proofs do you want coz i can provide you with literally a hundred different pictures of Kolkata Metro System.Anyways for your satisfaction-
993894_604256456286391_1451424513_n.jpg

601686_603378389707531_1959529046_n.jpg

4gs5.jpg

Noahpara Station
ogn7.jpg

pbfn.jpg

qz8z.jpg
994511_364390063686835_655500564_n.jpg

qxfa.jpg

3gfs.jpg

Back
Top Bottom