What's new

Mumbai-like attack to be retaliated: India

Respect4Respect01

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Indian Minister for Defence said that any Mumbai-like incident would strongly be retaliated.

Minister of State for Defense M M Pallam Raju expressed these notions while speaking at regional security conference held in Singapore.

He warned that any Mumbai-like incident, occurred again with the evidences of Pakistani security forces involvement, would be retaliated.

Raju said that it would be difficult for the Indian government to control its masses’ rage.

It is worth mentioning that 160 people had been killed in 2008 in an attack in a Mumbai.

What if its some new sort of attack? I mean a creative attack which is unlike any other attacks? India should be clear and not give signals which would appease terrorists. Such!

I think no nation can tolerate these kinds of attack and do nothing but India is in the painful position of not being able to retaliate without risking war and jeopardizing it's 7-8% growth.

I think no nation can tolerate these kinds of attack and do nothing but India is in the painful position of not being able to retaliate without risking war and jeopardizing it's 7-8% growth.
Pakistanis are nicely cannibalizing themselves,why give them a cause.Well for another attack there is cold start

Pakistanis are nicely cannibalizing themselves,why give them a cause.Well for another attack there is cold start

While Pakistan is suffering from internal problems, it is not going anywhere in the foreseeable future. What would India do in the event of another Mumbai? All bluster aside (posturing of course is important), I'm not 100% sure India would start a war if another terrorist attack happens. All you can do is beef up intelligence and security. Though I would stay away from mischievous ideas like funding and fuelling the insurgence inside Pakistan.

@Cardsharp Cold start is in a "NBC Overhang" and politicians need to act if they want to stay in power

Indian Minister for Defence said that any Mumbai-like incident would strongly be retaliated.

Minister of State for Defense M M Pallam Raju expressed these notions while speaking at regional security conference held in Singapore.

He warned that any Mumbai-like incident, occurred again with the evidences of Pakistani security forces involvement, would be retaliated.

Raju said that it would be difficult for the Indian government to control its masses’ rage.

It is worth mentioning that 160 people had been killed in 2008 in an attack in a Mumbai.

Hud hoti hai besharmi ki bhi, they have not been able to prove Pakistani involvement so far. Whatever evidences they have provided can easily be managed. Like we have indian items market in Anarkali Lahore where indian smuggled items are sold.

The ultimate reality is that India never accepted Pakistan's independence and always treated Pakistan as subordinate of India. Thats why they are always in aggressive mode.

American pressure alone, is enough to hold off India. They don't want troops being pulled off the Afghan border, due to an India-Pakistan war.

If not... then Pakistan+China combined, will be more than enough to crush any Indian foolishness.

American pressure alone, is enough to hold off India. They don't want troops being pulled off the Afghan border, due to an India-Pakistan war.

If not... then Pakistan+China combined, will be more than enough to crush any Indian foolishness.

Which will ultimately lead to WW3, which no body wants and not in a position to hold on.

LOL do you want WW3. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom