What's new

Mumbai demo turns violent, two dead and dozens injured

Instead of indulging in name-calling post something that makes sense and as far as your web links are concerned, I can actually better you in this department and present some eye-openers about Saffron terrorists and their activities. Do you want me to do that and moreover what happens in Bangladesh is none of my concern??:cool:

Saffron Terrorists ..What did they do? Send 10 men group to Karachi to blow up their hotels and kill hundreds or place bombs in busy markets and streets, or attack parliament.

All I saw in your post was an attempt to justify her bigotry!!

Bigotry:rofl::rofl:?? Now I am seriously trying to question the credentials of your basic understanding of English.

You wanted to see if the minorities are persecuted in the lands of your brethren or not.. The links shows enough incidents and tells the reason why they have to run over!!

It's amazing to see that your concerns are limited what happen to the illegal Bangladeshi brothers of yours and what they do to the Bangladeshi Hindus is none of your concern?

When did I show my concern for illegal Bangladeshis migrating my country:undecided:???

Saffron Terrorists ..What did they do? Send 10 men group to Karachi to blow up their hotels and kill hundreds or place bombs in busy markets and streets, or attack parliament.

Yes they didn't do anything:woot:. Malegoan, Ajmer, Mecca Masjid, Samjhauta express blasts, Gujarat genocide, Bombay riots, Kandhamal were all the work of fiction...;)

What happened to the chilli grenade of DRDO.did it fail like other DRDO products in mumbai .or Govt.didnt provide riot control police with those.IF not then mass produce them in trillions and provide all police force with those across the length and breadth of the country.

Poor muslims & other minorities of India.....

They are suffering just because they are not hindu in secular india..

List of Islamic terrorist attacks in India :

13 March 1993 – 1993 Bombay bombings. Mumbai, India. 257 dead, 713 injured.
14 February 1998 – Bombing in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India. 13 bombs explode 46 killed and over 200 injured
13 December 2001 – Suicide attack on Indian parliament 7 dead, 12 injured.
30 March 2002 and 24 November 2002 – Attacks on the Hindu Raghunath temple, India. 25 dead
24 September 2002 – Machine Gun attack on Hindu temple in Ahmedabad, India. 31 dead, 86 injured
6 December 2002- Ghatkopar, Mumbai 2 dead 14 March 2003 train in Mulund,Mumbai killing 10
25 August 2003 - Two Bombs Gateway of India and Zaveri Bazaar killing 50
5 July 2005 – Attack at the Hindu Ram temple at Ayodhya, India 6 dead.
29 October 2005 Delhi bombings, India. 60 killed and 180 injured
7 March 2006 – 2006 Varanasi bombings, India. 28 killed and 100 injured
11 July 2006 Mumbai train bombings, Mumbai, India; a series of seven bomb blasts 209 killed and 700 injured.
26 July 2008 – 2008 Ahmedabad bombings, India ;21 explosive devices 56 dead and 200 injured
13 September 2008 – Bombing series in Delhi, India. 30 people dead and 130 injured,
26 November 2008 Mumbai attacks 176 dead and numerous wounded
2010 Pune bombing, Pune, Maharashtra, India. killing 17 people and injuring 65.
2010 Varanasi bombing, India. 2 dead, 37 injured.

Yes they didn't do anything:woot:. Malegoan, Ajmer, Mecca Masjid, Samjhauta express blasts, Gujarat genocide, Bombay riots, Kandhamal were all the work of fiction...;)

Sir I am not even a Hindu .But in this Hindu vs Muslim fiasco ,The other Non hindu religions

( read Jains,Buddhists,sikhs,christains ,Parsi's )of India do see that who exactly is supporting

outsiders Bangladeshis over our Native bodos..who is bombing our cities and who is anti national

and a traitor ??..we dont say it on your face because we have that decency of not to offend your

feelings...... Jai Hind,

I thought Hindu girls normally wear bindis and sindhoor, Is that not the case??? I don't think I need some special technology to spot people wearing bindis and other traditional stuff.

Actually this shows your ignorance. Sindoor & Bindi are even worn by Sikh girls and in my place even Christains wear it.

Since you claim to have gone thru her posts so keenly, then you must have noticed she wished luck to Sushil Kumar much before the match with the Turkish guy. Oh you must have missed it as people suffering with selective amnesia tend to do that and moreover selective amnesia in combination with Pseudo-nationalism is much more dangerous.

I consider pseudo secularism more dangerous and this girl was heartbroken when Turkish guy lost to Susheel Kumar. Accept it and move on.

I am sure you don't know what bigotry means.

Yeah I know.
Good to know that:bunny:

Proud to be. Unlike many here I don't like to mask communalism under the garb of secularism.

Its common sense that if Bangladeshi muslims can migrate for financial benefits why won't the Bangladeshi Hindus migrate for the same reason. Do they get any special funds from any benefactor?

Bangladeshi Hindus are looking for sage sanctuary more than economic benefits while Muslim Bangladeshis are pure economic refugees. Also I heard from various BD posters here of affluent Hindus selling their property in BD and then migrating to India or going on a visa to India & asking for asylum unlike Muslims BDs whose only aim is to tap the resources of India.

Malegoan, Ajmer, Mecca Masjid, Samjhauta express blasts: Yet to be proven in a court of law.Even if it is the death tally is still less than the single green terror act of suburban train bombing of 2006.
Gujarat genocide, Bombay riots, Kandhamal : Religious riots. Accept it and move on and if you really want to learn about genocide in India, read about Malabar Revolts.

Poor muslims & other minorities of India.....

They are suffering just because they are not hindu in secular india..

What about the poor Muslims & minorities in Pakistan.

List of Islamic terrorist attacks in India :

13 March 1993 – 1993 Bombay bombings. Mumbai, India. 257 dead, 713 injured.
14 February 1998 – Bombing in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India. 13 bombs explode 46 killed and over 200 injured
13 December 2001 – Suicide attack on Indian parliament 7 dead, 12 injured.
30 March 2002 and 24 November 2002 – Attacks on the Hindu Raghunath temple, India. 25 dead
24 September 2002 – Machine Gun attack on Hindu temple in Ahmedabad, India. 31 dead, 86 injured
6 December 2002- Ghatkopar, Mumbai 2 dead 14 March 2003 train in Mulund,Mumbai killing 10
25 August 2003 - Two Bombs Gateway of India and Zaveri Bazaar killing 50
5 July 2005 – Attack at the Hindu Ram temple at Ayodhya, India 6 dead.
29 October 2005 Delhi bombings, India. 60 killed and 180 injured
7 March 2006 – 2006 Varanasi bombings, India. 28 killed and 100 injured
11 July 2006 Mumbai train bombings, Mumbai, India; a series of seven bomb blasts 209 killed and 700 injured.
26 July 2008 – 2008 Ahmedabad bombings, India ;21 explosive devices 56 dead and 200 injured
13 September 2008 – Bombing series in Delhi, India. 30 people dead and 130 injured,
26 November 2008 Mumbai attacks 176 dead and numerous wounded
2010 Pune bombing, Pune, Maharashtra, India. killing 17 people and injuring 65.
2010 Varanasi bombing, India. 2 dead, 37 injured.

If you notice the time period you can clearly see that these acts of terrorism started after the demolition of Babri Masjid. A few members of the community in question were clearly unhappy with the establishment so it resulted in this mindless acts of terrorism. Didn't the Zionist jews do tha same in early part of 20th century, Who were known for suicide bombings in 1980/1990s? Ofcourse Hindu Tamils. How abt IRA??? Just pinpointing a specific group is not going to do any good.

Sir I am not even a Hindu .But in this Hindu vs Muslim fiasco ,The other Non hindu religions

( read Jains,Buddhists,sikhs,christains ,Parsi's )of India do see that who exactly is supporting

outsiders Bangladeshis over our Native bodos..who is bombing our cities and who is anti national

and a traitor ??..we dont say it on your face because we have that decency of not to offend your

feelings...... Jai Hind,

How abt the Sikhs sitting in foreign countries and planning to break India?? How abt Christians in North East doing the same kind of work which you are trying to attribute to just muslims. You can't say it on my/our face because there is a saying in Hindi which goes like this "Jiske ghar shishe ke bane hote hai woh dusron ke ghar pathar maara nahi karte"

If you notice the time period you can clearly see that these acts of terrorism started after the demolition of Babri Masjid. A few members of the community in question were clearly unhappy with the establishment so it resulted in this mindless acts of terrorism. Didn't the Zionist jews do tha same in early part of 20th century, Who were known for suicide bombings in 1980/1990s? Ofcourse Hindu Tamils. How abt IRA??? Just pinpointing a specific group is not going to do any good.

How abt the Sikhs sitting in foreign countries and planning to break India?? How abt Christians in North East doing the same kind of work which you are trying to attribute to just muslims. You can't say it on my/our face because there is a saying in Hindi which goes like this "Jiske ghar shishe ke bane hote hai woh dusron ke ghar pathar maara nahi karte"

Wow - On the highlighted portion - lookup the LTTE leaders and what their religions were before concluding they were hindus.

And I am highlighting the "s" in religions.

Actually this shows your ignorance. Sindoor & Bindi are even worn by Sikh girls and in my place even Christains wear it.

Even quite a few Bengali muslim women wear Bindis, so it doesn't mean that you attribute Bindis to muslim women. But one thing you can't dispute is that the most common instance of women wearing Sindoor and Bindis is in hindus.

I consider pseudo secularism more dangerous and this girl was heartbroken when Turkish guy lost to Susheel Kumar. Accept it and move on.

:lol: So be it if that makes you happy...

Proud to be. Unlike many here I don't like to mask communalism under the garb of secularism.

Its nice that you finally agreed that you are communal minded.:cheers:

Bangladeshi Hindus are looking for sage sanctuary more than economic benefits while Muslim Bangladeshis are pure economic refugees. Also I heard from various BD posters here of affluent Hindus selling their property in BD and then migrating to India or going on a visa to India & asking for asylum unlike Muslims BDs whose only aim is to tap the resources of India.

There is a basic difference between all Bangladeshi hindus and most Bangladeshi hindus. If you say that all Bangladeshi hindus moved/moving because of persecution that would be grossly wrong.

Malegoan, Ajmer, Mecca Masjid, Samjhauta express blasts: Yet to be proven in a court of law.Even if it is the death tally is still less than the single green terror act of suburban train bombing of 2006.

The same can be stated about the other blasts where IM, SIMI, LeT are just suspected as most of them haven't been proved yet in the court of law.

Gujarat genocide, Bombay riots, Kandhamal : Religious riots. Accept it and move on and if you really want to learn about genocide in India, read about Malabar Revolts.

Accept it and move on?? I hope you would say the same thing when killers of your beloved one's roam freely mocking you. Not a single historian/author had ever labelled Malabar revolt as genocide. It is known as rebellion and even the government of Kerala has acknowledged that Malabar rebellion was part of Indian freedom struggle when many Mappillas and non-Mapillas initially fought a common enemy.

Wow - On the highlighted portion - lookup the LTTE leaders and what their religions were before concluding they were hindus.

And I am highlighting the "s" in religions.

Weren't most of the Tamil fighters Hindus my dear??

Weren't most of the Tamil fighters Hindus my dear??

Why not google and find out what religion the top few belong to? especially the chief? And do not call me "dear" unless you are a woman.

Tamil issue was Tamils vs Sinhalese. period. Do not bring in religion into it as Tamils were both hindus and christians.

And as for the malabar revolt why not find out what Annie Besant said? I am refraining myself from hurting other members' sentiments here by posting what she said.

But I ask you not to distort the facts while I do not have issues with you arguing with fellow Indian members about the fundamentalism in India.

Why not google and find out what religion the top few belong to? especially the chief? And do not call me "dear" unless you are a woman.

And as for the malabar revolt why not find out what Annie Besant said? I am refraining myself from hurting other members sentiments here.

But I ask you not to distort the facts while I do not have issues with you arguing with fellow Indian members about the fundamentalism in India.

When I said "Weren't most of the Tamil fighters Hindus my dear??". You should have noticed the word "most"... I wouldn't have preferred linking a person's deeds to his identity/religion but some people in this forum force me to present things in that aspect.

And since you wanted me to see what Annie Besant has said, I would ask you to also take a notice of what Roland Miller had to say and what Robert Hardgrave had said??

I desist from distorting facts, I agree there were many unpleasant things that happened in that rebellion but you can't question the facts I've stated.

When I said "Weren't most of the Tamil fighters Hindus my dear??". You should have noticed the word "most"...

And since you are so intent to show me what Annie Besant has said, you should have also noticed what Roland Miller has said and what Robert Hardgrave has said??

I desist from distorting facts, I agree there were many unpleasant things that happened in that rebellion but you can't question the facts I've stated.

The one reason you showed me - tamils are hindus is itself is a distortion of fact. I am not talking about LTTE here. Look up for Chelvanayakam who commands respect for leading the non-violent movement of SL Tamils. His name is Samuel James Veluppillai Chelvanayakam. So do not apply religious paint here.

I would trust Annie Besant(I have not brought another eminent scholar Sankaran Nair who was also congress president here for obvious reasons) as she has more credibility than any the leaders in India.

Back
Top Bottom