What's new

Mumbai demo turns violent, two dead and dozens injured

See these great personality. How sinful act is this really put shame on whole community by doing this. Pure terrorist are walking in our country, kill them without any mercy and they are born to be kafir. What a jihad; Son of bastards.

uPRpw.jpg

Then give us the evidence and verification to act upon. What do you expect us to do? Act out of thin air and babysit you?

We shall take them back through legal procedures as any country would normally do. If that is a hard thing to do, then I'm afraid that is really your problem.

Fix that, and then come back.

As if you gonna belief those proof. :angry:

Indeed, especially during Ramadan....

Any info on their names?

As if you gonna belief those proof. :angry:

Proof to my government from yours (which it hasn't). That is in government-to-government information exchange. The norms of immigration, visa issuing, deportation, etc.

Not proof coming out of random blogs.

Proof to my government from yours (which it hasn't). That is in government-to-government information exchange. The norms of immigration, visa issuing, deportation, etc.

Not proof coming out of random blogs.

Your people don't need visa for pole vaulting.

Were you sitting next to them when this happened. Indians of both genders appreciate both sides in a cricket match, but is only heartbroken when our side loses.

I don't need to sit next to them to observe this thing. Live telecast on TV do cover these things. LOLZ now this is getting funny. Just because she said she was heart broken you are going crazy:rofl::rofl:. Moreover she never said that Sushil Kumar should lose the match. She also mentioned that she felt sad that Sushil Kumar wasn't able to win gold. And quite a few of her posts show that she was cheering the Indian athletes, But hey what do I see... bunch of internet hindus ganging up against this poor girl.

Bangladeshi Hindus are migrating to India to escape from persecution in BD while Bangladeshi Muslims are migrating for better economic prospects and India has no place for economic refugees.

Did the Aakash vaani tell you abt this??:undecided:. So Bangladeshi Hindus don't migrate for better economics prospect:woot:

Come and meet my friends house help in Delhi, they regularly go back to BD in Ramadan (she does not possess passport, there are a group of such laborers in his society) .

What kind of a cretin is your friend, encouraging illegal migrants?

Who is calling all Assamese Muslims as illegal Bangladeshi. Stop cooking stories to build your castle of lies!! The ones who were illegals attacked the Bodos and got attacked in retaliation. Who told you that all the Muslims in Assam were targets of Bodos? Is this not your usual attempt to play victim?

They would be busy preparing scripts for some media blogs or news papers about how the evil BODOS (5% of assam population) are dhaing kehar on these innocent lachar bangladeshis (somewhat 33% of total assam population now)
Original Post By AnkurPandey

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...hoot-sight-order-issued-40.html#ixzz23ZN3BW6b

The above is just one of the sample copy of the accusations which your brethren was hurling. We all know that present muslim population in Assam is somewhere near that figure and I did not get a reply back from him when I asked what he wanted to say

What's your say on this??? Victim card or as usual denial???

Learn the difference Bangladeshi Hindus may have come over to escape persecution but have never been caught involved in planting bombs in India but the illegal Bangladeshi Muslims hands were found involved in many bomb blasts.. Is this what you call better opportunities in financial aspects!! Or you are supporting these illegals because you are happy seeing them target your opponents in the country..

I think you already got the answer from our Bangladeshi counterpart.

Stop joking !! If they were willing to take their illegals back there would have been no riots in Myanmar in the first place!!

Here you go, So are you saying the Rohingyas are illegals??? Please convey this message to UN and hope that they will agree with you...

The above is just one of the sample copy of the accusations which your brethren was hurling. We all know that present muslim population in Assam is somewhere near that figure and I did not get a reply back from him when I asked what he wanted to say

What's your say on this??? Victim card or as usual denial???

Are Bodos attacking all the Muslims in Assam? Answer this?? You are more concerned about your illegal brethren the every same people who were involved in vandalism in mumbai. How do you know that only those illegals are killed not the bodos by the idiots? Yes this is the usual victim card at play again as you see only your pain and not what you and your brethren do to others..

I think you already got the answer from our Bangladeshi counterpart.

As if a Bangladeshi idiot's response, who even denies presence of any illegal Bangladeshis in India, is worth any discussion. such brethren of yours may be worth your time not mine. What do you expect from them to come and say yes we are killing the minority? Fact is Muslims in Pakistan and Bangladesh has been long involved in it. Help yourself and google around a bit and you will hide your face in shame for defending such butchers..

Here you go, So are you saying the Rohingyas are illegals??? Please convey this message to UN and hope that they will agree with you..
They are illegals. Do they hold any citizenship? if you know then do let UN know too.

Now since we are at it Do let us know what you think about the fanatic extremist brethren's action in Mumbai.. I am sure you will be extremely proud of them..

I don't need to sit next to them to observe this thing. Live telecast on TV do cover these things. LOLZ now this is getting funny. Just because she said she was heart broken you are going crazy:rofl::rofl:. Moreover she never said that Sushil Kumar should lose the match. She also mentioned that she felt sad that Sushil Kumar wasn't able to win gold. And quite a few of her posts show that she was cheering the Indian athletes, But hey what do I see... bunch of internet hindus ganging up against this poor girl.

Yes, What a poor victim ? So true! You have all the rights to talk $hit but if replied back for bigotry its called ganging up of poor girl by cyber jehadis!!

Did the Aakash vaani tell you abt this??:undecided:. So Bangladeshi Hindus don't migrate for better economics prospect:woot:

Bigot, If you had used google you would have known that yourself!!

Fresh atrocities on Hindu families in Bangladesh :: Weekly Blitz

Bangladesh slammed for persecution of Hindus

BBC News - Bangladesh 'persecution' panel reports on 2001 violence

persecution of Hindus in Bangladesh « The Modern Tokyo Times

UNHCR | Refworld | Chronology for Hindus in Bangladesh

Bangladesh's Hindu women fight for divorce rights | theSundaily

Awami League and Hindu Persecution :: Weekly Blitz

Is that enough for your bigoted eyes and mind? Did you see any Hindu posting fake pictures like you and your brethren are involved in doing for things that never happened in Myanmar and Assam?

Are Bodos attacking all the Muslims in Assam? Answer this?? You are more concerned about your illegal brethren the every same people who were involved in vandalism in mumbai. How do you know that only those illegals are killed not the bodos by the idiots? Yes this is the usual victim card at play again as you see only your pain and not what you and your brethren do to others..

Firstly you ask me to show posts where people have stated that all the Assamese muslims are illegal immigrants, I showed you one such post and now instead of acknowledging it, you go into this usual rhetoric which I normally see of people who don't want to accept the truth. Well if that is what you are then carry on and I will pray that you will get well soon...;)

As if a Bangladeshi idiot's response, who even denies presence of any illegal Bangladeshis in India, is worth any discussion. such brethren of yours may be worth your time not mine. What do you expect from them to come and say yes we are killing the minority? Fact is Muslims in Pakistan and Bangladesh has been long involved in it. Help yourself and google around a bit and you will hide your face in shame for defending such butchers..

I am not here to defend anyone except truth. Since you have grievances against different nations, you better ask the nationals of those countries.

They are illegals. Do they hold any citizenship? if you know then do let UN know too.

Now since we are at it Do let us know what you think about the fanatic extremist brethren's action in Mumbai.. I am sure you will be extremely proud of them..

Do Palestinians hold any citizenship? No they don't as their country is not recognized but they are still considered natives and rightful owners of that land. Same is the case with Rohingyas. Though Burmese autocratic govt may not grant them citizenship but its recorded in history that muslims in Arakan have been existent since 8th century.

I don't need to sit next to them to observe this thing. Live telecast on TV do cover these things. LOLZ now this is getting funny.

You said they were Hindu girls. I don't now what technology you possess by which ones religion can be ascertained by seeing the live broadcast of a cricket match.

Just because she said she was heart broken you are going crazy:rofl::rofl:. Moreover she never said that Sushil Kumar should lose the match. She also mentioned that she felt sad that Sushil Kumar wasn't able to win gold

After the Turkish guy lost , she wanted Sushil Kumar to wim Gold..what a relief.

And quite a few of her posts show that she was cheering the Indian athletes, But hey what do I see... bunch of internet hindus ganging up against this poor girl.

If exposing some one's bigotry is called internert Hinduism ..I am proud to be a internet Hindu.

There is something called Google.....use it.

Yes, What a poor victim ? So true! You have all the rights to take $hit but if replied back for bigotry its called ganging up of poor girl by cyber jehadis!!

Do you post comments just for the sake of posting or do you really understand what's been said:hitwall:???

Instead of indulging in name-calling post something that makes sense and as far as your web links are concerned, I can actually better you in this department and present some eye-openers about Saffron terrorists and their activities. Do you want me to do that and moreover what happens in Bangladesh is none of my concern??:cool:

Do you post comments just for the sake of posting or do you really understand what's been said:hitwall:???

All I saw in your post was an attempt to justify her bigotry!!

Instead of indulging in name-calling post something that makes sense and as far as your web links are concerned, I can actually better you in this department and present some eye-openers about Saffron terrorists and their activities. Do you want me to do that and moreover what happens in Bangladesh is none of my concern??:cool:

You wanted to see if the minorities are persecuted in the lands of your brethren or not.. The links shows enough incidents and tells the reason why they have to run over!!

It's amazing to see that your concerns are limited what happen to the illegal Bangladeshi brothers of yours and what they do to the Bangladeshi Hindus is none of your concern?

You said they were Hindu girls. I don't now what technology you possess by which ones religion can be ascertained by seeing the live broadcast of a cricket match..

I thought Hindu girls normally wear bindis and sindhoor, Is that not the case??? I don't think I need some special technology to spot people wearing bindis and other traditional stuff.

After the Turkish guy lost , she wanted Sushil Kumar to wim Gold..what a relief..

Since you claim to have gone thru her posts so keenly, then you must have noticed she wished luck to Sushil Kumar much before the match with the Turkish guy. Oh you must have missed it as people suffering with selective amnesia tend to do that and moreover selective amnesia in combination with Pseudo-nationalism is much more dangerous.

If exposing some one's bigotry is called internert Hinduism ..

I am sure you don't know what bigotry means.

I am proud to be a internet Hindu.

Good to know that:bunny:

There is something called Google.....use it.

Its common sense that if Bangladeshi muslims can migrate for financial benefits why won't the Bangladeshi Hindus migrate for the same reason. Do they get any special funds from any benefactor?

Back
Top Bottom