What's new

Mumbai blast suspect Faiz Usmani dies.Foul Play alleged.

Is that the case only in India ? Everywhere only Muslims are arrested for Terrorism.

But it is only in India that afterwards, hindu terrorists are held responsible. It is only India that it tries wash its own dirty linen with the blood of muslims.

But it is only in India that afterwards, hindu terrorists are held responsible. It is only India that it tries wash its own dirty linen with the blood of muslims.

Hindu Terrorists were held responsible only for 2 terrorist activities till date.
1) Samjhauta Express blasts
2) 2008 Malegaon blasts

99% of terror attacks in india have been perpetrated by jihadi terrorists. You are free to delude yourself by thinking otherwise. As they say , ignorance is bliss. Meanwhile , its these very jihadi outfits that are causing so many deaths in your country. You should have little reason to side with them

Hindu Terrorists were held responsible only for 2 terrorist activities till date.
2) 2008 Malegaon blasts

99% of terror attacks in india have been perpetrated by jihadi terrorists. You are free to delude yourself by thinking otherwise. As they say , ignorance is bliss. Meanwhile , its these very jihadi outfits that are causing so many deaths in your country. You should have little reason to side with them

Till now CBI not submit any hindu name in any charge sheet ?? why ??

All this drama created by very secular (fuc*** secular) congress party for vote bank

2) 2008 Malegaon blasts

Above two are the cases in which they were exposed. When investigations are done with the aim to arrest muslims, then how can you ensure that the investigations are un-biased.

In samjhuta exp. blasts, your army's explosives were used, your on duly colonel was involved. That was busted by Karkare who was killed in 2008 attacks. These hindu terrorists in above case nothing but scapegoats to keep the 'big game' remained hidden.

It actually your army who doesnt want peaceful talks with Pakistan, whenever there is some improvement, incident continue to happen, when karkare was about to expose the entire Army network responsible for terrorism in india, he got killed in mumbai drama.

Irrespective of whether he was a terrorist or not, I do not condone it if it was due to police torture.

I always worry about the system more than what happens to one or two people. Lets not forget we are trying to work on an underdeveloped nation into a developed one. Police accountability is as much part of it as security of our people. Infact if you think deep about it, they are closely connected.

Above two are the cases in which they were exposed. When investigations are done with the aim to arrest muslims, then how can you ensure that the investigations are un-biased.

In samjhuta exp. blasts, your army's explosives were used, your on duly colonel was involved. That was busted by Karkare who was killed in 2008 attacks. These hindu terrorists in above case nothing but scapegoats to keep the 'big game' remained hidden.

It actually your army who doesnt want peaceful talks with Pakistan, whenever there is some improvement, incident continue to happen, when karkare was about to expose the entire Army network responsible for terrorism in india, he got killed in mumbai drama.

I believe the scientific investigations of our agencies rather than the rants of some Mr Zaid Hamid on Pakistani TV. You are free to call it Mumbai Drama , serial , whatever it is you want. The whole world now knows who was behind it and if the people of one nation want to stay deluded ,there is little one can do. I wont post any links or whatever. Indians on this forum have wasted enough time trying to convince you people about who was behind the mumbai attacks.
How the hell do you know how our investigations are biased? You are certainly not supervising them.Again , whats the point , your skull is too thick to accept what's real. Infact your own people dont trust their investigative agencies . That's why they had to call the Scotland Yard to investigate Bhutto's death Our army doesn't want peaceful talks? Really?And pakistan army is full of saints. Weren't they the ones protecting osama bin laden while he enjoyed a luxurious life in their neighbourhood ?

Be my guest to search the internet about bombings in India and who was found responsible for them. It was either LeT, Harkat ul mujahideen , jaish e mohammad , dont have time to research how to spell them correctly

I believe the scientific investigations of our agencies rather than the rants of some Mr Zaid Hamid on Pakistani TV. You are free to call it Mumbai Drama , serial , whatever it is you want. The whole world now knows who was behind it and if the people of one nation want to stay deluded ,there is little one can do. I wont post any links or whatever. Indians on this forum have wasted enough time trying to convince you people about who was behind the mumbai attacks.
How the hell do you know how our investigations are biased? You are certainly not supervising them.Again , whats the point , your skull is too thick to accept what's real. Our army doesn't want peaceful talks? Really? You are talking as if Pakistani army people are a bunch of saints. Weren't they the ones protecting osama bin laden while he enjoyed a luxurious life in their neighbourhood ?

Whole world, comprising india only......

Whole world, comprising india only......

And the UK , US , Israel. Atleast the countries whose civillians died actually took time to help us investigate these attacks. I'm sure you haven't heard of Mr David Headley, currently under arrest in the US , who exposed how the entire strategy was planned in pakistan

And the UK , US , Israel. Atleast the countries whose civillians died actually took time to help us investigate these attacks. I'm sure you haven't heard of Mr David Headley, currently under arrest in the US , who exposed how the entire strategy was planned in pakistan

Headly...........ahhhhh...

Isn't he the same who screwed you all...

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate.../111707-headley-isi-had-no-links-26-11-a.html

Further, how many countries are there in the world? and please give me list of say at least 25% of entire world to support your stance. whole world... huh...

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom