What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neo what have you done to this forum ....lol.

it was not a failure metal falcon sir .
your country has nodded to the fact that mumbai killings were planned in pakistan .
its a small step in the right direction .:pakistan::cheers:

We acted when India Responded Positively, When your Attitude changed, when your Tone changed, When you showed us you are ready to co-operate.

When Proofs and all the information was given to Pakistan, we acted as we should and we carried out our own Investigations and showed to you and to the whole world that Only Pakistani Soil was used in 26/11 BUT Terrorists used Resources of 13 Countries.

Even India has Appreciated our Efforts and we are waiting for Indian Answers to our 30 + 2 Questions. We want to get rid of These terrorists they are Cancer to us and to the whole world.

But Indian efforts To Declare Pakistan a "Terrorist State" and To Isolate Pakistan from whole world and to Cut AID to Pakistan from USA and West have just Failed and India Lost a Diplomatic war on this Front But India did Forced Pakistan to Pay Attention to Indian Concerns this time.

Pakistan was MADE to accept its guilt. And it did thanx to well-minded leader who despite being elected out of sympathy, knows his s h i t well.

What is Pakistan's Guilt in 26/11 you tell me, Attacks were carried out by those who carry out attacks on Pakistan and Pakistani armed forces Daily, we are not controlling them but we are trying best to get control on them.

Yea thats why you Pakistanis keep running to India, to look for career in bollywood, only to be threatened to return home. So much for dignity.

I think Indian Actors have also acted in Pakistani Movies whats wrong in this Talent and Art has no Borders but People like you Can't Understand this fact. Your actors also got threatened when they worked in Pakistani Movies. So much for your Dignity as well when you beat our Comedian who was your guest to Perform in an Indian show.

Precisely why East Pakistan is now called Bangladesh, and recieves substantial aid from India. Feeling left out? Dont worry, we will donate you some, but first dismantle terror infrastructure. Then you can have all the aid you want. Trust me your Muslim brothers here, will be glad to throw out some cash at a crippling nation.

Again an attempt to Derail the topic, by Bringing Bangladesh issue, Ask any Bengali members here he will tell you about his Opinion about you and about Us. And keep your money with you and why dont you see Million of poor people in India (3 Times the whole Population of Pakistan) you have better Places for your Charity. Let me ask you one thing, Are you Muslim if Yes OK then why don't you give Your charity to Victims of Gujarat (Muslims) Victims of Barbari Masjid (Muslim) Victims of Indian terrorism in Kashmir (Muslims), We dont need Your Money, You Are so Rich then take care of those people In India Who are Rats and Drinking Cow Piss. Throw your Cash In Watching Mujras, Red Light Areas Or whatever but don't use the F***K word throw On us, Mind it, We Pakistani wont even Piss on Your Aid, Our Piss Deserves Something better than Your Money.

You guys aint got balls to step up for yourself, that you need to give Chinese a blank cheque? Try sending in a dove instead of fanatic terrorists, kiling innocents in the name of "freedom struggle".

We Know about your Pair of Balls :bounce::bounce: VERY well :lol: :rofl:. You Come to our Borders stay there (after parliament attack) but you ain't got Balls to Fire a Bullet, You give us a Deadline to attack us (30 days after 26/11) and then you just Do show up that shows about the credibility and efficiency of your Balls.

WTF can a different person can do?declare jihad ?throw nukes?
WTF can he do?

So what if he is a MUSLIM?.Who cares if you have that "ISLAMIC" tag attached you get a sense of holiness and immuntiy from the residents of other countries.Enemy is an enemy who should be annihilated .be it any

God save the country that jinnah created from likes of people like you

He can do anything except giving in to India's irrational and rude demands.
I'm saying, he (foofighter) can be proud of being Indian and all, but I ask myself why lol, I think he is lost or has self esteem issues.
Also, your last line doesn't really hurt me, I think mr. Jinnah needs people like me who do not wish to live like slaves next to a neighbour who thinks it is the next big superpower.

Neo what have you done to this forum ....lol.

Yeah, it seems our Indian friends cannot take criticism or cannot prove their points in a normal manner without playing the blame game on Pakistan once again.
Why can't certain Indians on this board accept the realities like us Pakistanis who accept ours and our failures aswell from our government (i'm sure there were some failures) during Mumbai.

Reactions: Neo
enough i,m not going to argue with hard-nosed indians.it,s only a waste of time and energy

What is Pakistan's Guilt in 26/11 you tell me, Attacks were carried out by those who carry out attacks on Pakistan and Pakistani armed forces Daily, we are not controlling them but we are trying best to get control on them.

I think Indian Actors have also acted in Pakistani Movies whats wrong in this Talent and Art has no Borders but People like you Can't Understand this fact. Your actors also got threatened when they worked in Pakistani Movies. So much for your Dignity as well when you beat our Comedian who was your guest to Perform in an Indian show.

Again an attempt to Derail the topic, by Bringing Bangladesh issue, Ask any Bengali members here he will tell you about his Opinion about you and about Us. And keep your money with you and why dont you see Million of poor people in India (3 Times the whole Population of Pakistan) you have better Places for your Charity. Let me ask you one thing, Are you Muslim if Yes OK then why don't you give Your charity to Victims of Gujarat (Muslims) Victims of Barbari Masjid (Muslim) Victims of Indian terrorism in Kashmir (Muslims), We dont need Your Money, You Are so Rich then take care of those people In India Who are Rats and Drinking Cow Piss. Throw your Cash In Watching Mujras, Red Light Areas Or whatever but don't use the F***K word throw On us, Mind it, We Pakistani wont even Piss on Your Aid, Our Piss Deserves Something better than Your Money.

We Know about your Pair of Balls :bounce::bounce: VERY well :lol: :rofl:. You Come to our Borders stay there (after parliament attack) but you ain't got Balls to Fire a Bullet, You give us a Deadline to attack us (30 days after 26/11) and then you just Do show up that shows about the credibility and efficiency of your Balls.

Great post, and all I have to say on your last paragraph is, owned.
People talk about "balls", jeez. :undecided:

Pakistan was MADE to accept its guilt. And it did thanx to well-minded leader who despite being elected out of sympathy, knows his s h i t well.

Yea thats why you Pakistanis keep running to India, to look for career in bollywood, only to be threatened to return home. So much for dignity.

Precisely why East Pakistan is now called Bangladesh, and recieves substantial aid from India. Feeling left out? Dont worry, we will donate you some, but first dismantle terror infrastructure. Then you can have all the aid you want. Trust me your Muslim brothers here, will be glad to throw out some cash at a crippling nation.

You guys aint got balls to step up for yourself, that you need to give Chinese a blank cheque? Try sending in a dove instead of fanatic terrorists, kiling innocents in the name of "freedom struggle".

we pakistanis???
if few idiots go to india for money it deos not mean that we pakistanis are crazy for your low quality crappy bollywood.
there are indian artists hwo comes to pakistan.
and by the way you indians liked the pakistanis who came to india.
atif aslam is one example

Let me tell u one big secret why india didnt attack after 26/11...

Since it knows pakistan is going down to path of destruction & break up on its own by many monster its dangerous policies have created for the past many decades,India simply gonna just watch clamly while pakistan slowly eats up itself and vanish in to oblivion.Even ur experts are also concerned as they too see this loomimg in the horizon.

And well let me tell u ,India knows its not wise try to kill ur enemy while doing its best to commit suicide...

So next time u worry urself why india isnt attacking pakistan despite many Provocations u can recall above paragraph.:coffee:

Haha! Fascinating. After reading you entire post I can say , all you have done is take the best anti-pakistan speeches, and quotes from world leader, and replaced Pakistan's name with India. Try as hard as you wish, its not gonna change the fact that Pakistan has 70% of world terror emenating from its soil, most of it affecting India.

Which world do you live in? You mean persuading Pakistan to change its denial within 79 days, go from saying "Kasab is not a Pakistani" to actually accepting in front of the world that all the terrorists were Pakistans and attack was planned and executed from Pakistan, is India's failure?

Wow, I'm spell bounded. I wonder if making Pakistan act just short of actual war is not a success, then what is?

Hello,

A little more respect is expected when you adress the admins on this board. Their post may not be to your liking or otherwise---please remember it is the pakistani defence web-site---not and indian site. Indeed the articles here would be favouring pakistan.

Please slow down and be nice. Thanks.

Hello Brother

Since when have we started listening to the rule of law ? Our Dictators have terminated Judges summerily ...so why do you think they will punish the culprits...After all these years of independance we do not have reliable democracy,Judiciary,Bureacracy and the lagislature ??? Why dont we start looking at ourselves then look and pin point worngs of India or the USA.
If we do not start introspecting and keep arguing with others Iam sure we are all doomed as a countery.

Give it a serious thought .

Let me tell u one big secret why india didnt attack after 26/11...

Since it knows pakistan is going down to path of destruction & break up on its own by many monster its dangerous policies have created for the past many decades,India simply gonna just watch clamly while pakistan slowly eats up itself and vanish in to oblivion.Even ur experts are also concerned as they too see this loomimg in the horizon.

And well let me tell u ,India knows its not wise try to kill ur enemy while doing its best to commit suicide...

So next time u worry urself why india isnt attacking pakistan despite many Provocations u can recall above paragraph.:coffee:

:blah::blah::blah::blah:

Next Time you Make an Appointment, DO SHOW UP ON TIME.

The thread is moderated, stick to the topic please.
Neo

Pakistan’s FIA may stop 26/11 probe
PTI

ISLAMABAD, MARCH 7
Pakistani investigators have informed the government that they may have to stop their probe into the Mumbai attacks due to lack of cooperation by authorities in India and several other countries.
The Federal Investigation Agency, which is probing the Mumbai terror attacks, has informed the Interior Ministry in a letter that it would have custody of some suspects only for a few more days and it was thus imperative to get cooperation from other countries, Dawn News channel quoted its sources as saying.
The FIA said it “may have to stop further investigations” against the suspects due to the lack of cooperation by India and other countries, the sources said.
There was no immediate word from the Interior Ministry on the issue.
The investigators told the Interior Ministry that they had not received the Indian police’s chargesheet against Ajmal Amir Kasab, the lone terrorist captured for the Mumbai attacks, and other suspects.
There was also no response from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the intelligence agencies of Spain, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia for requests from Pakistan for information related to the terrorists involved in the attacks.
The FIA had approached these foreign agencies for “vital information” through Pakistan’s Foreign Office, the sources said.
The FBI had been requested to help obtain information from Google and Yahoo on two email accounts used by the suspects.
Any further delay in obtaining information from the other countries can affect the probe as the Pakistani suspects would be sent to jail from FIA’s custody once their remand period ended. The sources said no suspect can be kept with police or intelligence agencies for more than 30 days.
Pakistani authorities have arrested six suspects in connection with the Mumbai attacks.
Four of these suspects – Lashker-e-Taiba activists Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi, Zarar Shah, Abu al Qama and Hamad Amin Sadiq – have been remanded to the FIA’s custody till March 17 by an anti-terrorism court.
The suspects are facing charges under anti-terror and cyber crime laws. Pakistan officials have said they need further information from India for their successful prosecution.

oHERALDo :: Pakistan’s FIA may stop 26/11 probe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom