What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan’s FIA may stop 26/11 probe
PTI

ISLAMABAD, MARCH 7
Pakistani investigators have informed the government that they may have to stop their probe into the Mumbai attacks due to lack of cooperation by authorities in India and several other countries.
The Federal Investigation Agency, which is probing the Mumbai terror attacks, has informed the Interior Ministry in a letter that it would have custody of some suspects only for a few more days and it was thus imperative to get cooperation from other countries, Dawn News channel quoted its sources as saying.
The FIA said it “may have to stop further investigations” against the suspects due to the lack of cooperation by India and other countries, the sources said.
There was no immediate word from the Interior Ministry on the issue.
The investigators told the Interior Ministry that they had not received the Indian police’s chargesheet against Ajmal Amir Kasab, the lone terrorist captured for the Mumbai attacks, and other suspects.
There was also no response from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the intelligence agencies of Spain, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia for requests from Pakistan for information related to the terrorists involved in the attacks.
The FIA had approached these foreign agencies for “vital information” through Pakistan’s Foreign Office, the sources said.
The FBI had been requested to help obtain information from Google and Yahoo on two email accounts used by the suspects.
Any further delay in obtaining information from the other countries can affect the probe as the Pakistani suspects would be sent to jail from FIA’s custody once their remand period ended. The sources said no suspect can be kept with police or intelligence agencies for more than 30 days.
Pakistani authorities have arrested six suspects in connection with the Mumbai attacks.
Four of these suspects – Lashker-e-Taiba activists Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi, Zarar Shah, Abu al Qama and Hamad Amin Sadiq – have been remanded to the FIA’s custody till March 17 by an anti-terrorism court.
The suspects are facing charges under anti-terror and cyber crime laws. Pakistan officials have said they need further information from India for their successful prosecution.

oHERALDo :: Pakistan’s FIA may stop 26/11 probe

8 March, 2009

ISLAMABAD: Interpol Secretary General Ronald K Noble said Interpol did not receive any report from India on Mumbai attacks adding that Pakistan was cooperating with the Interpol firmly.Addressing a joint press conference here with Adviser to the Prime Minister on Interior Rehman Malik, he said India should take the lead in the probe in a bid to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

He said links of the seven different countries, including India, were found in the Mumbai terror attacks during the investigation.

“We are trying to help expose the terrorists wherever they are hiding.”

During his three-day stay in Islamabad Ronald met Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gillani, Interior Advisor Rehman Malik and the DG Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) Tariq Khosa.

Ronald who himself remained top US law enforcer at various positions including Chief of Staff of the Criminal Division, United States Department of Justice showed his confidence in 26/11 probe being carried out by FIA.

Noble added that Pakistan was providing the Deoxyribonucleic Acid (DNA) of Mumbai suspects to the Interpol, which would be checked by the global data of the 187 countries maintained by the Interpol.

He said Pakistan understood that unless terrorists-related information was compared against Interpol’s global database and shared among its global network, an international terrorist investigation can never be considered complete and all countries, which are not provided with this vital information, remain at risk.

On the occasion Rehman said India should reply soon on the 30 questions that Pakistan has forwarded relating to the probe.

He said only 13 days were left in the remand of those arrested in Pakistan for alleged involvement in the attacks adding Pakistan has interrogated Zaki ur Rahman and others but India had not provided the most vital information.

And 6 countries out of Seven except Pakistan, are not cooperating in the probe which is creating hickcups in the probe. It also reveals the true face of India.

26/11: Pak investigators may stop probe
7 Mar 2009, 2045 hrs IST, PTI

ISLAMABAD: Pakistani investigators have informed the government that they may have to stop their probe into the Mumbai attacks due to lack of
cooperation by authorities in India and several other countries

The Federal Investigation Agency, which is probing the Mumbai terror attacks, has informed the interior ministry in a letter that it would have custody of some suspects only for a few more days and it was thus imperative to get cooperation from the other countries, Dawn News channel quoted its sources as saying.

The FIA said it "may have to stop further investigations" against the suspects due to the lack of cooperation by India and other countries, the sources said.

There was no immediate word from the interior ministry on the issue.

The investigators told the interior ministry that they had not received the Indian police's chargesheet against Ajmal Amir Kasab, the lone terrorist captured for the Mumbai attacks, and other suspects.

There was also no response from the FBI and the intelligence agencies of Spain, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia for requests from Pakistan for information related to the terrorists involved in the attacks.

26/11: Pak investigators may stop probe-Pakistan-World-The Times of India

This is just a tactic by pakistan govt to break up case... fact still remains primary origin of attack plan is from pakistan and the it was executed by pakistani nationals, with the backing of pakistani agencies and banned organisation

This is just a tactic by pakistan govt to break up case... fact still remains primary origin of attack plan is from pakistan and the it was executed by pakistani nationals, with the backing of pakistani agencies and banned organisation
DAMN!! I did not know that ISI also controls Interpol.
Man i love ISI :pakistan:

DAMN!! I did not know that ISI also controls Interpol.
Man i love ISI :pakistan:

the report of 7 countries involvement was first brought up by pakistan in thier initiall probe report.. this is not a new report...
and i had not taken the name of ISI i gues u know who planned the attack very well....
And dont be so proud of ISI ... The acts of ISI has led your country to present crisis.... crisis i don see pakistan getting out of

the report of 7 countries involvement was first brought up by pakistan in thier initiall probe report.. this is not a new report...
and i had not taken the name of ISI i gues u know who planned the attack very well....
And dont be so proud of ISI ... The acts of ISI has led your country to present crisis.... crisis i don see pakistan getting out of

lmao who cares what u think :tongue:
and its your country's intelligence that's creating havoc in our nation
know ur facts before u make urself look like a fool

You know what you Indians Just want to hear about Pakistan and ISI nothing else. Now when your Own proofs and evidences are showing that Pakistan and ISI were not involved and the traced phone calls by the Indians have clearly Led Pakistani Authorities to arrest a man from Spain (Spanish Authorities arrested him and handed over to Pakistan). But you will say no no no Only Pakistan,Pakistan,Pakistan,Pakistan and Pakistan.

If you think Pakistani ISI controls Interpol then what can i do. Interpol chief has clearly said today that the attacks were Planned partially i Repeat partially in Pakistan and many other countries Resource's were also used in these attacks, But I think Indians are Using Band Pass Filters which allows only the word Pakistan or ISI to enter their Ears and Filters out everything Else :rofl::rofl:.

lmao who cares what u think :tongue:
and its your country's intelligence that's creating havoc in our nation
know ur facts before u make urself look like a fool

its your own ISI and army who allowed to grow terror oufits including taliban in your country. N iknow RAW is acting in fuelling crisis in pakistan... but u will get taste of your own medicine....

its your own ISI and army who allowed to grow terror oufits including taliban in your country. N iknow RAW is acting in fuelling crisis in pakistan... but u will get taste of your own medicine....

Again you are using Band Pass Filters and you have filtered out Involvement of CIA and America in Establishment of Taliban.Osama Bin Ladin was Trained by CIA. He was Sent to Afghanistan by CIA to Fight against the Soviet Union.

iknow RAW is acting in fuelling crisis in pakistan... but u will get taste of your own medicine..

Well RAW is increasing Problems for Pakistan and you will (soon) see how your Medicine Invented by RAW will taste like. You think you will just run away without any consequences ?

Well, 7 countries or 70.

It doesn't make much difference NOW.

For Pakistan, the damage done is done. Every action from Pakistan will be seen in the light of past incidents. And the light these incidents shade is pretty gray.

our own medicine?
the isi and the cia supported and armed the taliban so afghanistan wouldnt be under soviet control
what happened after that was in no ones control and became a shock to the world
the isi has no hand in supporting the taliban in pakistan [y would one agency go against its own government :crazy:]
know ur history kid

Interpol Secretary General Ronald K Noble.....now that name doesn't sound Pakistani to me.

A non-Pakistani is saying seven countries are involved.

Gaurysh can you please explain what the Interpol chief was doing in Pakistan?

Its poeple like you who are sucked into Pak phobia why would Pakistan break up the case your own pathetic government hiding all excuses even refused to share Ajmal Kasabs DNA evidence with Pakistan if your government has nothing to hide why is it refusing to the share evidence?

Well, 7 countries or 70.

It doesn't make much difference NOW.

For Pakistan, the damage done is done. Every action from Pakistan will be seen in the light of past incidents. And the light these incidents shade is pretty gray.

So you are blaming only Pakistan, You cannot Blame others for their Involvement Wow that's great, May be you don't have Balls to ask other Nations to Handover Suspects to India.

You can show your Military and Diplomatic Muscles only to Pakistan and Other Small Neighboring countries but You will never ask USA or UK and 5 other countries who were also Involved in this Incident actually the Point is no Country was Involved in this Incident and these Terrorists used every Resource they had and every Individual they had across the Globe so Why to Blame Pakistan Only.

Pakistan Had requested Spanish Authorities to arrest one man accused in this incident and Hand over him to Pakistan and now he is in Pakistani Custody. We did all we could but you just want Pakistan to be accountable for all the acts. Let me tell you one thing, you have already Lost a Diplomatic War to Isolate Pakistan and Declare Pakistan to Be a Terrorist state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom