What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF can a different person can do?declare jihad ?throw nukes?
WTF can he do?

A different president would have told India to **** OFF! I different president would have paid similar attention to India that a sane person pays to a rabid barking dog on the street!

Sir..US is supporting you bcos..their drones are killing you people inside pakistan..:sniper:..and your FM has done well by asking for drone technology from them...:hitwall:
not our people its the terrorists and in some incidents civilians, get it straight. Pakistan is letting all pro indian act by USA is because we know that once india is close to USA there is no way in this world who will save india. Pakistan is working to bring india and US close by not opposing it in all manners so india taste the same what Pakistan had been tasting but this time Pakistan will get a chance to get out of US paws!!! get this straight too buddy boy

More than pakistan's help to india it was more of indian diplomacy which brought this situation when -pakistan had to help india and agree to facts provided by india.
As for diffrent leader - i remember how harsh Musharaff was a month ago but he was angry and replying to pranab mukhrjee's comments.
But never the less he would have had better diplomatic channel than current president and prime minister.
But again India had upper hand here because of being bigger force currently in diplomatic relations.

On February, 2009 Bangladeshi Foreign Minster Mr. Hassan committed that Mumbai Drama was planned on their land. Unfolding of this issue slowly and gradually is continuously causing embracement and giving shock to New Delhi on diplomatic and international fronts..

How does this embarass India ?

According to Press Trust of India on February 17,2009 BJP leader L K Advani demanded thorough judicial inquiry into the Mumbai terror attack since it could not have taken place without local support. The ruling Congress is still not accepting the actual facts and is trying to hide the failure of their intelligence agencies. The maligning Pakistan and ISI in Mumbai issue has again proved a **** tail story and blame game.

Pakistan hasnt left anything for us when it comes to maligning, with its innumerable U-turns. Infact two of the arrested are Indians in 26/11.

Rehman Malik, interior advisor to Prime Minister, stated in a Press Conference in Islamabad that terrorist attack in Mumbai was planned in a number of countries, including Austria, Spain, Italy, Russia, US and Pakistan but reportedly the attackers had gone to Mumbai from Thatta Coast near Karachi. He also revealed that stern actions would be taken against the culprits as per territorial law. The FIR has been lodged against nine suspects. Six have been taken into custody, including the alleged mastermind Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi. The actions of Pakistan clearly depict that government means business and her agencies have carried out proper investigation..

Now you say Rehman's words are holy, tomorrow your FM or PN chief or PA chief would come out and say something totally disconnected. And then woud you quote then. And has Lakhvi been taken into arrest for sure ???

On February 14, Foreign Secretary Salman Bashir briefed foreign envoys on the steps taken by it to cooperate with India in bringing the perpetrators of the Mumbai attacks to justice and to eliminate terrorism and militancy. Meanwhile, US and several other countries have welcomed the outcome of Pakistan`s probe into the Mumbai incident, especially its recognition that the attack was partly planned in Pakistan.

It wasnt left with no choice. Pakistan was releuctant till the FBI stepped in.

Islamabad has also demanded that Ajmal Kassab and other persons involved in the Mumbai episode be handed over to it for further and detailed interrogation.

You havent. As i said before Pakistan has multiple power centres, every head conducting its own investigation and coming to its own conclusions.

Pakistan has adopted a constructive, proactive, well-coordinated and coherent regional approach to deal with the Mumbai Issue. The diplomatic corps and world`s leadership expressed satisfaction over Pakistan action but on the other hand India is yet to proceed further and is just carrying on media warfare.

Is this whats called constructive?

Whereas, the responsibility displayed by Pakistan government on February, 12 do demand reciprocal actions from India too. She must take steps to stop state terrorism against minorities and Kashmiris.

Who are you to be bothered about Indians?

But the current statements of Indian interior and foreign ministers reflect that New Delhi is not serious in cooperating with Pakistan.

Cooperate and do what.

Therefore it would be the duty of world community to pressurize India for handing over Col Purohit to Pakistan so that justice be granted to the victims of Samjhota Express.

Abosulte rubish. What has Col Purohit got to do with Samjauta blasts.

The United Nations Organisation should also ask so-called secular state to ban Hindu extremists groups that are operating under the leadership of Bal Thackeray since over 200 million Muslims, Christians and Sikhs have been targeted by these Hindu organizations.

Unhappy rantings since muslim organisation has been implicated many a times for mass murders.

According to media reports, on February 13, President Zardari chaired a conference in Islamabad which was attended by Prime Minister Gillani, Ashfaq Pervez Kayani, the Chief of the Army Staff (COAS) and Lt General Ahmed Shuja Pasha, Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) chief. The meeting reviewed the current security situation and Indian response to Pakistani investigations over Mumbai attacks. ISI chief Gen Ahmed Shuja Pasha gave a detailed briefing on the current situation in Swat and FATA and the ongoing efforts of law enforcement agencies to restore normalcy in the troubled areas. President Zardari expressed satisfaction with the ongoing actions against the Taliban, and vowed to eliminate insurgency. He paid tribute to the bravery and patriotism of the members of law enforcement agencies and ISI while saying that many of them had laid down their lives and many more had been injured inthe line of duty. "They are our heroes," he said. In fact India is indulging in anti-Pakistan activities. Several training camps are being maintained all along the western border and these are being used as launching pads for terrorist activities in Pakistan. She is busy in blame game against Islamic nuclear state for destabilizing it.

These are accusations and nothing to do with India's diplomatic shock.

wonder what would a bigger more powerful country do to your forces when a country almost 1/8th in population has defeated you in almost every encounter (not counting 1971 as that was again an internal matter).

Wow, you Pakistanis surely have a world of your own.
Not much I can expect from the likes of Zaid Hamid. Who thinks "Kasab is Amar Singh, a Sikh"..HAHA.
1947, 1965, 1999, Operation Safed Sagar. We beat you, in everything!. I mean for god's sake, try and type keywords "Indo-Pak wars" and see what you cant believe.
And FYI, after 1965 war, you were left with only 50% of your army, look up the facts before blabering. Your much loved Nawaz, said if a real conflict had broken out after Kargil, you coudnt even last 6 days before fuel ran out. And he wet his pants when it came to mentioning the scenario when IN had moved to cutoff all your fuel routes.
Again denial is a culture it seems in Pakistan.

But you are right if war had broken out Pakistan would have lost her 4th major conflict even though India would have lost atleast 50% of her Air Force, 30-45% of her Armored Division, 10-15% of her Army and probably all of her Navy with minimal damage to PAF, PN and PA

You mean like in 1965 when PAF had an attrition rate of 2.16 compared to IAF's 1.45? You mean like in 1971 when IAF changed the face of East Pakistan? Or you mean like the time during Kargil? When IAF had BVR and cud lock on to inferior PAF fleet, forcing them to disengage and giving IAF complete Air superiority?
Now dont tell me that you have BVR now so you can fight or atleast take your jets up in the sky, you may have got BVR in 21st century, but by 2009 we have a lot more.

Seriously dude? What world do you live in?

Wow, you Pakistanis surely have a world of your own.
Not much I can expect from the likes of Zaid Hamid. Who thinks "Kasab is Amar Singh, a Sikh"..HAHA.
1947, 1965, 1999, Operation Safed Sagar. We beat you, in everything!. I mean for god's sake, try and type keywords "Indo-Pak wars" and see what you cant believe.
And FYI, after 1965 war, you were left with only 50% of your army, look up the facts before blabering. Your much loved Nawaz, said if a real conflict had broken out after Kargil, you coudnt even last 6 days before fuel ran out. And he wet his pants when it came to mentioning the scenario when IN had moved to cutoff all your fuel routes.
Again denial is a culture it seems in Pakistan.

Patriotism is good but being blind is not!

This is from Wikipedia alone even though I hate Wikipedia but at this moment cannot be bothered to enlighten you any further:

"Indo-Pakistani War of 1947: Also called the First Kashmir War. The war started in October 1947 when the Maharajah of the princely state of Kashmir and Jammu had failed to accede to either of the newly independent states of Pakistan or India. Armed forces of India attacked and occupied the princely state, forcing the Maharajah to sign the "Agreement to the accession of the princely state to India". When the Maharaja resisted, India airlifted troops to Srinagar where they engaged in a military encounter with local Kashmiri Rebels who wanted the Kashmir to be a part of Pakistan. British appointed Army Chief of Pakistan Douglas Gracey did not send troops to the Kashmir front and refused to obey the order to do so given by Mohammad Ali Jinnah, Governor-General of Pakistan. His argument was that the Indian forces occupying Kashmir represented the British Crown and so did he hence he could not engage in a military encounter with Indian forces. Due to Gracey's disobedience Pakistan lost two third of Kashmir to India. The United Nations was then invited by Pakistan to mediate the quarrel. The UN mission insisted that the opinion of Kashmiris must be ascertained, The UN Security Council passed Resolution 47 on April 21, 1948. The resolution stated "that the final disposition of the State of Jammu and Kashmir will be made in accordance with the will of the people expressed through the democratic method of a free and impartial plebiscite conducted under the auspices of the United Nations".[citation needed] India insisted that no referendum could occur because they could lose Kashmir to Pakistan due to large Muslim Population. The war ended in December 1948 with the Line of Control dividing the erstwhile princely state into territories administered by Pakistan (northern and western areas) and India (southern, central and northeastern areas).

Indo-Pakistani War of 1965: Also called The Second Kashmir War, started following of Pakistan's Operation Gibraltar, which was designed to infiltrate forces into Jammu and Kashmir to precipitate an insurgency against rule by India. India retaliated by launching an attack on Pakistan thus igniting the war. The five-week war caused thousands of casualties on both sides and was witness to the largest tank battle in military history since World War II. India took a historical beating by the hands of the Pakistani army. Even today India’s top military thinker Ravi Rikhye admits that Khem Karan had the potential to be India’s Fourth Battle of Panipat. It ended in a United Nations (UN) mandated ceasefire and the subsequent issuance of the Tashkent Declaration.

Indo-Pakistani War of 1971: The third war was unique in that it did not involve the issue of Kashmir, but was rather precipitated by the crisis brewing in East Pakistan. After months of internal conflict, Bengali-majority East Pakistan wanted to break away from Pakistan and demanded independence. India saw this as an oppurtuinty to take revenge and sent their trained terrorists called Mukti Bahini across the border into East Pakistan much to the consternation of West Pakistan. Mukti Bahini acted as fuel to fire in the movement of civil disobedience by carrying out various terrorist activites and blamed them on Pakistani Armed forces such as the alleged large-scale genocidal atrocities[1][2][3]. Pakistani forces trapped in East Pakistan with supplies becoming scarce surrendered on the eastern front. The war resulted in the creation of Bangladesh. This war, saw the highest number of casualties in any of the India-Pakistan conflicts, as well as the largest number of Prisoners of War since the Second World War after the surrender of nearly 90,000 Pakistani troops and civilians. It is believed that 1,000,000-3,000,000 Bangladeshis were killed as a result of this war.

Indo-Pakistani War of 1999: Also known as Kargil War is considered a minor war because fighting was limited to a single front in Kashmir; though it produced stirring emotions between the two nations involved, coming at a time of increased media and electronic coverage. This was the second and most recent ground war between any two nations after they had developed nuclear weapons, after the Sino-Soviet border conflict. Pakistani troops along with Kashmiri insurgents occupied Indian army posts across the Line of Control (LoC) and began shelling Indian positions. If Pakistan had been able to capture Kargil they could easily take Kashmir but United States intervened hence Pakistan was forced to draw its forces back across the LoC."

You mean like in 1965 when PAF had an attrition rate of 2.16 compared to IAF's 1.45? You mean like in 1971 when IAF changed the face of East Pakistan? Or you mean like the time during Kargil? When IAF had BVR and cud lock on to inferior PAF fleet, forcing them to disengage and giving IAF complete Air superiority?
Now dont tell me that you have BVR now so you can fight or atleast take your jets up in the sky, you may have got BVR in 21st century, but by 2009 we have a lot more.

No I mean like in 1965 when PAF shot down over 100 Indian Jets while losing only around 30 of her own. And in 1971 when IAF destroyed only grounded planes in west Pakistan while losing almost every dogfight in eastern Pakistan, must I advise you that in 1971 because of mutiny PAF in west Pakistan wasn't allowed to man their planes!

And in 1999 Pakistan Military did not actively participate the the conflict, the purpose of Kargil episode was to get the world's attention towards a very real problem in Kashmir dispute, almost the only major issue because of which we have fought 3 wars. You have forced me to shame you by reminding you that a handful of Mujahideen not only kept the Indian Army and the Indian Air Force at bay but also held their ground until you begged the US and UNO to intervene which politically forced Pakistan to stop supplies to the Mujahideen who eventually had to retreat as their ammo depleted and supplies exhausted. The only victory you can really enjoy was murdering the retreating Mujahideen who had nothing left to fight back with!

In honesty the handful of Mujahideen raped your Army mostly because of their strategic location and passion till they ran out of support and supplies. Well if all the above makes you proud then be it.

Seriously dude? What world do you live in?

Aah *sigh* ........ sadly not the same as yours.

Well, too bad i gotta bust you, but I am a muslim and I dont need money from anybody. I live in a country tht generates enough wealth to feed the hungriest. And please teach brotherhood to those terrorists who killing innocent Muslims and Hindu alike.

bust me???? ha ha ha
well the facts are different.india is spending more money on buying waeapon and dreaming to become superpower with more than half pop.without toilet.
and please stop your indian hindu terrorist countrymen hwo killing innocent muslims and christians and even hindu

LOL......Damn that was funny!

You Indians are typical, I mean you are willing to amass a million soldiers on Pakistani border yet you do not have the courage to cross 1 step in to Pakistani soil even then you love to give dead lines and "No way back" speeches!

But you are right if war had broken out Pakistan would have lost her 4th major conflict even though India would have lost atleast 50% of her Air Force, 30-45% of her Armored Division, 10-15% of her Army and probably all of her Navy with minimal damage to PAF, PN and PA. Lately I have come to understand that when you speak about 'Pakistani loss' you are actually trying to forget the crushing defeats that you encountered in 1948, 1965 and 1999 however small or big the encounters were. In all conflicts except 1971 (which was actually an internal matter of Pakistan) you eventually had to run to the UN to broker a ceasefire to save your forces from annihilation. Irony is that you continue to claim that your forces are more Chinese specific, here I wonder what would a bigger more powerful country do to your forces when a country almost 1/8th in population has defeated you in almost every encounter (not counting 1971 as that was again an internal matter).
bro let these fools believe what they want.there are some indian muslims hwo demonstrate to be patriotic indians only to please their hindu masters so maybe their house will not burn.
they are makefull of story,s like we beated pakistan in every war ect.ect.
they watch man baharat or whatever it is and they get exited.or bollywood crap LOC
they are so exited, even if their army three time bigger was not able occupy a city like lahore so closer to the border(their general sayed that they will have breakfast iin lahore after it will be occupied)in fact they got their *** very well kicked.
now see how indian members will respond,''what about banghladesh'' ect.

Well, actually he is YOUR best bet. I am sure Musharraf would never had come clean. And would have just "hinted" at doing something, which was not wat India was in mood for. It wanted actions not mere words like after Parliament attacks. I am pretty sure Pervez, would have escalated the crisi to war. And in that case you would have lost your 4th major conflict.

Another Troll :crazy: Fanboy From Bahrat Rakshak.

You are Really Poor in History and Military Studies. Get over this Fantasy that you won :victory: all the wars, The only war you won was 1971 war and That also because of Bengali People.

If you are still Living in Fantasies don't forget How Chinese :china: Thrashed you in 1962, This is your Credibility, when you get to fight with Someone who is of same size as yours.

Instead of small size, Economy and Military Power, we Pakistanis have Managed to Thrust you Back :sniper: whenever you Aimed of Conquering our Cities.

Check more about your Victories in the History Section on :pdf: and stop Living in the Fantasy world and Think before what you Post and Please stick to the Topic. Enough of Derailing the Topic.

I also noticed that west instead of giving statements supporting India came up with things like "hawala system of india supporting terrorism" around the world

This is from Wikipedia alone even though I hate Wikipedia but at this moment cannot be bothered to enlighten you any further:

Indo-Pakistani War of 1965: Also called The Second Kashmir War, started following of Pakistan's Operation Gibraltar, which was designed to infiltrate forces into Jammu and Kashmir to precipitate an insurgency against rule by India. India retaliated by launching an attack on Pakistan thus igniting the war. The five-week war caused thousands of casualties on both sides and was witness to the largest tank battle in military history since World War II. India took a historical beating by the hands of the Pakistani army. Even today India’s top military thinker Ravi Rikhye admits that Khem Karan had the potential to be India’s Fourth Battle of Panipat. It ended in a United Nations (UN) mandated ceasefire and the subsequent issuance of the Tashkent Declaration.

Well I guess making your own history.
The page that you have taken from this writeup about Line of ControlLine of Control - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia(Strangely writeup about the wars appeared less than month back)
While conveniently overlooking the main article about the war. Following quote is from the main article
"India crossed the International Border on the Western front on September 6, marking an official beginning of the war.[11] On September 6, the 15th Infantry Division of the Indian Army, under World War II veteran Major General Prasad, battled a massive counterattack by Pakistan near the west bank of the Ichogil Canal (BRB Canal), which was a de facto border of India and Pakistan. The General's entourage itself was ambushed and he was forced to flee his vehicle. A second, this time successful, attempt to cross the Ichhogil Canal was made over the bridge in the village of Barki, just east of Lahore. These developments brought the Indian Army within the range of Lahore International Airport. As a result, the United States requested a temporary ceasefire to allow it to evacuate its citizens in Lahore.However,the Pakistani counter attack took Khem Karan from Indian forces which tried to divert the attention of Pakistanis from Khem Karan by an attack on Bedian and the adjacent villages."

After lots of up & downs finally
"The war was heading for a stalemate, with both nations holding territory of the other. The Indian army suffered 3,000 battlefield deaths, while Pakistan suffered no less than 3,800. The Indian army was in possession of 710 mile² (1,840 km²) of Pakistani territory and the Pakistan army held 210 mile² (545 km²) of Indian territory. The territory occupied by India was mainly in the fertile Sialkot, Lahore and Kashmir sectors,[16] while Pakistani land gains were primarily in deserts opposite Sindh and in Chumb, in the northern sector.[17]"

"Indo-Pakistani War of 1947: Also called the First Kashmir War. The war started in October 1947 when the Maharajah of the princely state of Kashmir and Jammu had failed to accede to either of the newly independent states of Pakistan or India. Armed forces of India attacked and occupied the princely state, forcing the Maharajah to sign the "Agreement to the accession of the princely state to India". When the Maharaja resisted, India airlifted troops to Srinagar where they engaged in a military encounter with local Kashmiri Rebels who wanted the Kashmir to be a part of Pakistan. British appointed Army Chief of Pakistan Douglas Gracey did not send troops to the Kashmir front and refused to obey the order to do so given by Mohammad Ali Jinnah, Governor-General of Pakistan. His argument was that the Indian forces occupying Kashmir represented the British Crown and so did he hence he could not engage in a military encounter with Indian forces. Due to Gracey's disobedience Pakistan lost two third of Kashmir to India. The United Nations was then invited by Pakistan to mediate the quarrel. The UN mission insisted that the opinion of Kashmiris must be ascertained, The UN Security Council passed Resolution 47 on April 21, 1948. The resolution stated "that the final disposition of the State of Jammu and Kashmir will be made in accordance with the will of the people expressed through the democratic method of a free and impartial plebiscite conducted under the auspices of the United Nations".[citation needed] India insisted that no referendum could occur because they could lose Kashmir to Pakistan due to large Muslim Population. The war ended in December 1948 with the Line of Control dividing the erstwhile princely state into territories administered by Pakistan (northern and western areas) and India (southern, central and northeastern areas).

Indo-Pakistani War of 1971: The third war was unique in that it did not involve the issue of Kashmir, but was rather precipitated by the crisis brewing in East Pakistan. After months of internal conflict, Bengali-majority East Pakistan wanted to break away from Pakistan and demanded independence. India saw this as an oppurtuinty to take revenge and sent their trained terrorists called Mukti Bahini across the border into East Pakistan much to the consternation of West Pakistan. Mukti Bahini acted as fuel to fire in the movement of civil disobedience by carrying out various terrorist activites and blamed them on Pakistani Armed forces such as the alleged large-scale genocidal atrocities[1][2][3]. Pakistani forces trapped in East Pakistan with supplies becoming scarce surrendered on the eastern front. The war resulted in the creation of Bangladesh. This war, saw the highest number of casualties in any of the India-Pakistan conflicts, as well as the largest number of Prisoners of War since the Second World War after the surrender of nearly 90,000 Pakistani troops and civilians. It is believed that 1,000,000-3,000,000 Bangladeshis were killed as a result of this war.

Indo-Pakistani War of 1999: Also known as Kargil War is considered a minor war because fighting was limited to a single front in Kashmir; though it produced stirring emotions between the two nations involved, coming at a time of increased media and electronic coverage. This was the second and most recent ground war between any two nations after they had developed nuclear weapons, after the Sino-Soviet border conflict. Pakistani troops along with Kashmiri insurgents occupied Indian army posts across the Line of Control (LoC) and began shelling Indian positions. If Pakistan had been able to capture Kargil they could easily take Kashmir but United States intervened hence Pakistan was forced to draw its forces back across the LoC."

No I mean like in 1965 when PAF shot down over 100 Indian Jets while losing only around 30 of her own. And in 1971 when IAF destroyed only grounded planes in west Pakistan while losing almost every dogfight in eastern Pakistan, must I advise you that in 1971 because of mutiny PAF in west Pakistan wasn't allowed to man their planes!

And in 1999 Pakistan Military did not actively participate the the conflict, the purpose of Kargil episode was to get the world's attention towards a very real problem in Kashmir dispute, almost the only major issue because of which we have fought 3 wars. You have forced me to shame you by reminding you that a handful of Mujahideen not only kept the Indian Army and the Indian Air Force at bay but also held their ground until you begged the US and UNO to intervene which politically forced Pakistan to stop supplies to the Mujahideen who eventually had to retreat as their ammo depleted and supplies exhausted. The only victory you can really enjoy was murdering the retreating Mujahideen who had nothing left to fight back with!

In honesty the handful of Mujahideen raped your Army mostly because of their strategic location and passion till they ran out of support and supplies. Well if all the above makes you proud then be it.

1) 1965 war was an evenly fought war . mainly due to the fact that india had just lost a war with china becoz of the non voilent actions of jawaharlal nehru . he spent as little as possible on defence and you all know that . he said that if we are not hostile to anyone , then no one will be hostile to us but as we know everyone is not like us . so india faced a crushing defeat . we admit that . we were trying to pick ourself up when pakistan attacked . but still we withstood it .
also about your heroic paf pilots . i dont mean that they are bad . they are good no doubt . also this is also true that india lost around 120 planes and you lost around 40 . now hear the bitter truth .iaf had better killing ratio in the sky . do some net surfing and you will find out . you bambarded our airfields and destroyed our aircraft STANDING there . but as i said earlier it was evenly fought .

2) 1971 war - believe it or not you were crushed in that war .

3) 1999 conflict - not mujahideen but pakistan army soldiers occupied our posts so we had to get them free . even in that case you had far more casualties . your own PM at that time said so . our soldiers got those posts free for us and not UN . even your army refused to take back the bodies of their dead soldiers . it was such a big war for us that after we killed every intruder ( i.e. won the conflict ) our economy ( sensex ) got up like a rocket .

enough sleeping . get up

Just TOO BAD. :disagree::tsk:

The Topic is about Failed Indian Diplomacy after 26/11 to isolate Pakistan and Indians are trying to derail the Topic By Using an Old Stupid tool of Claiming that they won all the wars.

I request These Indian Members to post their views in History section not here.

They (Indians) have Failed in their Blame Game and Have Lost a Diplomatic War to Corner Pakistan From Rest of the world and They Have also Failed to Declare Pakistan A Terrorist State.
:bunny::bunny:

Everyone is Supporting Pakistan and India has Been Ignored and Now few :flame::flame: Indian Members are Trying to Derail the topic and Hide their Failures.

The Topic is about Failed Indian Diplomacy after 26/11 to isolate Pakistan and Indians are trying to derail the Topic By Using an Old Stupid tool of Claiming that they won all the wars.

I request These Indian Members to post their views in History section not here.

They (Indians) have Failed in their Blame Game and Have Lost a Diplomatic War to Corner Pakistan From Rest of the world and They Have also Failed to Declare Pakistan A Terrorist State.

Everyone is Supporting Pakistan and India has Been Ignored and Now few :flame::flame: Indian Members are Trying to Derail the topic and Hide their Failures.

it was not a failure metal falcon sir .
your country has nodded to the fact that mumbai killings were planned in pakistan .
its a small step in the right direction .:pakistan::cheers:

They (Indians) have Failed in their Blame Game and Have Lost a Diplomatic War to Corner Pakistan From Rest of the world and They Have also Failed to Declare Pakistan A Terrorist State.[/COLOR]

Pakistan was MADE to accept its guilt. And it did thanx to well-minded leader who despite being elected out of sympathy, knows his s h i t well.

bollywood makes everythingh bigger

Yea thats why you Pakistanis keep running to India, to look for career in bollywood, only to be threatened to return home. So much for dignity.

Instead of small size, Economy and Military Power, we Pakistanis have Managed to Thrust you Back whenever you Aimed of Conquering our Cities.

Precisely why East Pakistan is now called Bangladesh, and recieves substantial aid from India. Feeling left out? Dont worry, we will donate you some, but first dismantle terror infrastructure. Then you can have all the aid you want. Trust me your Muslim brothers here, will be glad to throw out some cash at a crippling nation.

Chinese Thrashed you in 1962, This is your Credibility, when you get to fight with Someone who is of same size as yours.

You guys aint got balls to step up for yourself, that you need to give Chinese a blank cheque? Try sending in a dove instead of fanatic terrorists, kiling innocents in the name of "freedom struggle".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom