What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha! Fascinating. After reading you entire post I can say , all you have done is take the best anti-pakistan speeches, and quotes from world leader, and replaced Pakistan's name with India. Try as hard as you wish, its not gonna change the fact that Pakistan has 70% of world terror emenating from its soil, most of it affecting India.

Which world do you live in? You mean persuading Pakistan to change its denial within 79 days, go from saying "Kasab is not a Pakistani" to actually accepting in front of the world that all the terrorists were Pakistans and attack was planned and executed from Pakistan, is India's failure?

Wow, I'm spell bounded. I wonder if making Pakistan act just short of actual war is not a success, then what is?

You know what, Slowly and Gradually Pakistani Name is being Replaced by India in All the Hate speeches around the world. Just have a Look at this Thread.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/22621-india-hub-terror-fund-us-report.html

You accuse Pakistan of Supporting 70 % of Terrorists activities most of what effects India, Then What about You......The Biggest financial Sponsors of Terror, Your (Indian) Billions of Dollars are Being Used by the terrorists in terrorists activities some of them Like 26/11 affect India as well.

You have Failed in Diplomatic Game which you were Playing Against Pakistan To Isolate Pakistan from Rest of the world, USA and Rest of World is Supporting Pakistan Even More. soon After 26/11 UK's PM announced Millions in Aid To Pakistan to Increase Security and USA also is Increasing AID to Pakistan so Your Trick of Check-Mating Pakistan has Back Fired.

Reactions: was
You know what, Slowly and Gradually Pakistani Name is being Replaced by India in All the Hate speeches around the world. Just have a Look at this Thread.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/22621-india-hub-terror-fund-us-report.html

You accuse Pakistan of Supporting 70 % of Terrorists activities most of what effects India, Then What about You......The Biggest financial Sponsors of Terror, Your (Indian) Billions of Dollars are Being Used by the terrorists in terrorists activities some of them Like 26/11 affect India as well.

You have Failed in Diplomatic Game which you were Playing Against Pakistan To Isolate Pakistan from Rest of the world, USA and Rest of World is Supporting Pakistan Even More. soon After 26/11 UK's PM announced Millions in Aid To Pakistan to Increase Security and USA also is Increasing AID to Pakistan so Your Trick of Check-Mating Pakistan has Back Fired.

You think using multi-coloured texts is gonna strenghthen your case?
If you are talking about Hawala money, its already been nailed. Unlike you we are quite transperent. You think the American's are foolish enough to just give money and not expect results? "conditional aid" is whats been given. It is not ment for peace negotiations with Taliban and come along with unconditional free-for0all air strikes.Awesome aid. And the second reason aid is being given, is because they know Pakistan is going to become a failed state, and a nuclear armed terror hub, is the world's worst nightmare. Talking about aid, I'm pretty sure if circumstances had been good, India would also have "granted" you aid.

Last edited:

Its My style you got a Problem with that ??? :bunny: i don't care.

If you are talking about Hawala money, its already been nailed. Unlike you we are quite transperent.

Oh I C, Really :what:....Then why don't your Govt Audit Those Billions of Dollar and then let me see How Transparent you are, Accusing Pakistan is the best you can do, simple is that.

You think the American's are foolish enough to just give money and not expect results? "conditional aid" is whats been given. It is not ment for peace negotiations with Taliban. And the second reason aid is being given, is because they know Pakistan is going to become a failed state

We have already Discussed This issue Many times and Pakistan Becoming a Failed State is Your "Greatest Wet Dream" :smitten: ever What can I do in this case, Its Never Ever gonna Happen No matter What Western Media says.

Regarding American Aid and American Conditions, They are also Busy in Negotiating With Taliban in Afghanistan, So how can they ask Pakistan to have a Different Approach.

and a nuclear armed terror hub, is the world's worst nightmare. Talking about aid

Keep Having Nightmares we Don't care, Our Nukes are in safe Hands and You can make as mush Fuss as you Like on this Issue, There were few Incidents in the Past but we have Controlled them and now there is no Such thing as Nuclear Terror Hub.

I'm pretty sure if circumstances had been good, India would also have "granted" you aid.
:crazy::rofl:

why don't you give that Money to your Poor People who are in Millions (More than 3 times whole Population of Pakistan) so you have Better Places to spend your Money on. Take care of your Miseries Mr. Richie Rich $$. Even if you had given us any AID we would have returned/Donated Back to your Poor People Because they need that Money more than US.

USA and Rest of World is Supporting Pakistan Even More. soon After 26/11 UK's PM announced Millions in Aid To Pakistan to Increase Security and USA also is Increasing AID to Pakistan
Sir..US is supporting you bcos..their drones are killing you people inside pakistan..:sniper:..and your FM has done well by asking for drone technology from them...:hitwall:

Sir..US is supporting you bcos..their drones are killing you people inside pakistan..:sniper:..and your FM has done well by asking for drone technology from them...:hitwall:

They are supporting us Because they will not Get S****T in Afghanistan without Our Co-operation and their Unilateral Actions in Pakistan are showing their Results, They are Helping Taliban Recruit 1000 New Members after each Drone Attack, We have Right to ask for Defence Hardware same like you ask Americans for Military Procurements.

Dear indians, Zardari is your best bet.
Next President may not accept your blame game or may not put cover on indian terrorism on Pakisatan soil.

Dear indians, Zardari is your best bet.
Next President may not accept your blame game or may not put cover on indian terrorism on Pakisatan soil.

Well, actually he is YOUR best bet. I am sure Musharraf would never had come clean. And would have just "hinted" at doing something, which was not wat India was in mood for. It wanted actions not mere words like after Parliament attacks. I am pretty sure Pervez, would have escalated the crisi to war. And in that case you would have lost your 4th major conflict.

Well, actually he is YOUR best bet. I am sure Musharraf would never had come clean. And would have just "hinted" at doing something, which was not wat India was in mood for. It wanted actions not mere words like after Parliament attacks. I am pretty sure Pervez, would have escalated the crisi to war. And in that case you would have lost your 4th major conflict.

I don't want to start a debate on history of indo Pak but would like to bring your attention to new wepons which were missing from past i.e. NUKES
Musharraf was and will remain a pain in the ***.

this article was far far better than crap on times of india

If you are talking about Hawala money, its already been nailed. Unlike you we are quite transperent. You think the American's are foolish enough to just give money and not expect results? "conditional aid" is whats been given. It is not ment for peace negotiations with Taliban and come along with unconditional free-for0all air strikes.Awesome aid. And the second reason aid is being given, is because they know Pakistan is going to become a failed state, and a nuclear armed terror hub, is the world's worst nightmare. Talking about aid, I'm pretty sure if circumstances had been good, India would also have "granted" you aid.

we wouldn,t even clean our a$$es with your money.
better if pakistan give some money to muslim brothers in india as they are the poorest in india

[/B]

we wouldn,t even clean our a$ with your money.
better if pakistan give some money to muslim brothers in india as they are the poorest in india

Well, too bad i gotta bust you, but I am a muslim and I dont need money from anybody. I live in a country tht generates enough wealth to feed the hungriest. And please teach brotherhood to those terrorists who killing innocent Muslims and Hindu alike.

Who cares in what mood your precious India is?
BATMAN is completely right, Zardari is your best bet.
A different president with a different background and with zero tolerance for Indian insults and threats would've acted differently.
Also, do remember, you as a Muslim, are hinting and hoping for a war against a country named the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, I'd say you are the terrorist yourself if you enjoy Indian pressure or military benefits over a majority of muslims from a mainly Islamic country.
It's very simple, Pakistan did not have to act just because India wanted, India needed proof and not mere words and cries to justify her accusations at Pakistan.
If the situation was to de-escalate, i'm pretty sure your supreme airforce would fail once again of achieving "air superiority" over Pakistan. :rofl:
Don't make me laugh with your pathetic threats.

Well, too bad i gotta bust you, but I am a muslim and I dont need money from anybody. I live in a country tht generates enough wealth to feed the hungriest. And please teach brotherhood to those terrorists who killing innocent Muslims and Hindu alike.

You live in a country that generates enough wealth to send satelittes into space but fails to feed even the poor donkeys in India let alone the poor farmers or human beings or beggars on the streets, we're talking hundreds of millions here, don't give me that jingoistic talk.
Keep defending your "home" nation which has brought so much "good "to Muslims, it's hilarious.
What have the Hindu's in India done to brainwash you into believing that Pakistan is the terror state and that it acts and supports these groups who deal damage in India e.g. Mumbai.
Who messed with your mind that led you to believe that Pakistan must eat Indian accusations and threats and do as India says?
You're a laughing stock, so is your media, and so are the statements of your temporary minister who barely gets to my knees with his midget length.
All that came out of this Mumbai drama is not extensive co-operation between our nations as I've hoped, but simply emotional and serious drama, especially if all the Indians jump on the bandwagon and accuse Pakistan of all the world's problems.

Reactions: was

LOL......Damn that was funny!

You Indians are typical, I mean you are willing to amass a million soldiers on Pakistani border yet you do not have the courage to cross 1 step in to Pakistani soil even then you love to give dead lines and "No way back" speeches!

But you are right if war had broken out Pakistan would have lost her 4th major conflict even though India would have lost atleast 50% of her Air Force, 30-45% of her Armored Division, 10-15% of her Army and probably all of her Navy with minimal damage to PAF, PN and PA. Lately I have come to understand that when you speak about 'Pakistani loss' you are actually trying to forget the crushing defeats that you encountered in 1948, 1965 and 1999 however small or big the encounters were. In all conflicts except 1971 (which was actually an internal matter of Pakistan) you eventually had to run to the UN to broker a ceasefire to save your forces from annihilation. Irony is that you continue to claim that your forces are more Chinese specific, here I wonder what would a bigger more powerful country do to your forces when a country almost 1/8th in population has defeated you in almost every encounter (not counting 1971 as that was again an internal matter).

I dont believe you are a Muslim and I absolutely reject your suggestion that Indian generates enough wealth to feed the hungriest as more then 70% of your population lives in slums and eats only once or twice a day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom