What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is that surviving gunman ? Why India failed to bring him on media to speak? Or is it that India is still working on his accent ?

Where is that surviving gunman ? Why India failed to bring him on media to speak? Or is it that India is still working on his accent ?

they are trying to teach him fluent Urdu and teaching about how Allah said on Quran about Jihad.

Same old BS as usuall from Indians...even in this forum look at the troll all Indians are back supporting each other on the information not the evidence GOP recieved so back back off untill you give firm evidence or in other words concrete evidence and dont trey to hijack this thread with your usual Indian BS.

Same old BS as usuall from Indians...even in this forum look at the troll all Indians are back supporting each other on the information not the evidence GOP recieved so back back off untill you give firm evidence or in other words concrete evidence and dont trey to hijack this thread with your usual Indian BS.

No they have concrete evidence in form of a broom, detergent powder called "PAK" which is also shown in Indian dossier and on Indian newspaper websites. Touchme shaving creame, matchbox, mountain dew :crazy:

Isnt it concrete evidence.

Why don't you mind your own business and not post rebuttals to me just because YOU WANT TO INCREASE YOUR POST COUNT !!!!

If you have something intelligent to say, we welcome your inputs, or if you want to support your fellow Pakistanis, you're welcome to post....

But, as in this case, you have nothing intelligent, and are just posting for the heck of it, just shut up !!!!

No need to hide behind flag after the stroke of patriotism..
Why you are pressuming that terrorists are very intelligent people..Do you know them..Luckily there are enough of evidences.So first thing is to examine whether they are valied or not..So far through kasab whatever coming out is proven to be truth..
Tears will come from a$$ if terrorists sparred from their gruesome act..then you wont get sympathy from anybody if same terrorists blow some in your capital...

First of all you have no right to question about my patriotism..I am a Pakistani and woulkd remain as a Pakistani no matter where ever I live. Yes terrorist were as dumbo as you are or maybe as your intelligence agencies are whose prime objective is only to kill Pakistanies in fake encounters. :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Why don't you mind your own business and not post rebuttals to me just because YOU WANT TO INCREASE YOUR POST COUNT !!!!

If you have something intelligent to say, we welcome your inputs, or if you want to support your fellow Pakistanis, you're welcome to post....

But, as in this case, you have nothing intelligent, and are just posting for the heck of it, just shut up !!!!

If this addressed to me then you better keep your mouth shut and I am talking about both of your mouths...and be carefull next time before bashing me on anything.

We have no necessity to do that... we are a civil society and have no necessity to make such sweeping gestures...

Why don't you concentrate on the dossier and then when you are processing evidence, we will give you access to Ajmal Kasav... till then, atleast do the groundwork...

No they have concrete evidence in form of a broom, detergent powder called "PAK" which is also shown in Indian dossier and on Indian newspaper websites. Touchme shaving creame, matchbox, mountain dew

The evidence dossier is comprehensive and I have also offered to share it with you... if you don't want to download it, its your problem... not mine... you just have a closed mind and think that the dossier is full of that... I tell you, only 12 pages of the 69 are the detergent et al... the other stuff is phone intercepts, IMEI numbers, phone numbers, Thuraya satphone and GPS details... you want it ??? tell me, I will give you the link

Else, shut up !!!

Ok ladies, can we get back to the healthy discussions?

he is in anda jail and he has been interrogated by indian investigative agencies as well as FBI. both were satisfied and corroborated indian claims.
do you expect TERRORISTS to be brought before MEDIA?!!

they are trying to teach him fluent Urdu and teaching about how Allah said on Quran about Jihad.

actually, he is a punjabi and speaks in it. dont know about urdu. he believes that lakhavi is allah's voice on earth.

No they have concrete evidence in form of a broom, detergent powder called "PAK" which is also shown in Indian dossier and on Indian newspaper websites. Touchme shaving creame, matchbox, mountain dew

Isnt it concrete evidence.

yes that and much more, like sat phone details, voice recordings of exact conversations between the masterminds and the perpetrators. these calls were to and from KARACHI. email that was sent to indian agencies, was also from karachi. there are GPS details about sea route from karachi to mumbai.

all this apart from the statements of kasab, the terrorist himself.

now, plz dont question the nationality/existance of kasab, since kasab has been owned by his father. a report of pakistani media. nawaz shariff came on TV to accept this fact.

Maybe it is all BS!!! But one thing is true atleast in Pakistan perspective. Why is there so much confusion amongst the politicians. If one person blurs out a statement, the very next day it is retracted by either Zandari or Gilani. It is very clear that the military complex is pulling the strings on these individuals.

And other surprising things that I am pondering upon is, What difference will it make if the terrorist are pakistanies or not? Is it so that the ISI or military is embeded with these terrorist orgainzation or willingness to dismatle all the terrorist activities that are in Pakistanie soil. Or it is all regarding Kashmire.

I personally believe Pakistan military complex believes that the taliban should be kept for future safety. There paranoia is based on what India will do in Afganistan and to protect it's interests lies in the talibans. All in all it is evident that future wars or conflicts with Pakistan will be all proxy wars and I hope India takes the correct steps to counter anythings that is put out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom