What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thread title has nothing to do with what FM said.So the thread title should be changed.

The title does not go with the article, nevertheless the interesting point is this:

India tried to detach Pakistan following the 26/11 Mumbai attacks, Qureshi said, but added that that government’s top priority at that time was to safeguard the country from being isolated in the world.

To me this statement represents that the political offense done by India is working and creeping in to GOP. The isolation of GOP would be drastic, since the help it needs at this moment would start to dwindal, and would drastically affect the country.

Lahore, Feb 3: The Pakistan Government is planning to prosecute 125 persons, who might be involved in November 26 Mumbai attacks.
The group, which includes “anyone who made any suspicious contacts inside India as the attacks began”, would be charged under Pakistan’s cyber crimes laws because suspects used Internet phones to communicate, ABC News quoted an unidentified intelligence official as saying.
“But few, if any, of the major leaders India is asking Pakistan to prosecute are included on this list,” he was quoted as saying.
The report reflected the delicate balance Pakistan was trying to achieve: “Appeasing international pressure to crack down on militants who have operated from its soil, and at the same time not completely dismantling groups that the intelligence agencies still see as assets.”
India has blamed Pakistan-based Lashkar-e-Taiba and Jamaat-ud-Dawah for planning the attacks.
ABC News said despite promises of a crackdown on militants, the government had still not indicated any plans to prosecute anyone related to the November attacks, as it was required to by a United Nations Security Council resolution passed in early December.
“We assure India if somebody is found guilty, we’ll proceed according to our own laws of Pakistan,” Prime Minsiter Yousuf Raza Gilani had said on Sunday.
Asked if plans to prosecute were evidence of Pakistani leaders’ suspecting the Obama Administration would be tougher on them than the Bush administration was, ABC News quoted an Administration official as saying, “I see this as evidence that Pakistan recognises these extremists threaten Pakistan as well as the US.”
“We need an alliance against the extremists, and I believe that is what you will see us work to build.”
The 125 men who were arrested around the country following the attacks, will appear in a court “as early as tomorrow”, ABC News quoted the Interior Ministry as saying.

Pak may prosecute Mumbai suspects, Kashmir news Kashmir Discussion Forum, Kashmir Tour, Srinagar,Book hotel in Kashmir, Kashmir Bazaar, kashmir SMS, All about kashmir, Kashmir Gifts, Kashmir Websites, Great Kashmiris, kashmir travel forum, forum post

Now the Ball is in Indian Court and if India Fails to Provide Solid Evidence that can be presented in front of a Judge in Pakistan..... I fear all those accused will be set free.

India now has to trust Pakistan and Provide all the evidences to Pakistan so that all the Persons who are really Guilty can be Punished.

Pakistan will Provide all the details of the tribunal proceedings to India and India must Co-operate with Pakistan now.

Metalfalcon. What makes u think that India will cooperate with Pakistan now, they have never done this before why would they do it now, they like to see Pakistan from the eyes of a adversary and bully and with a superiority complex.

In any Indian site that I visit i see indian talking BS, Lies and bnonsense about Pakistan. Just see one of the site and you will see real India and its attitude toward Pakistan.

Islam Watch - Islam under scrutiny by ex-Muslims-Truth about Islam (Muhammad Koran Quran Sunnah Hadith Bukhari Islamic History Conquest Atrocity Science-Medicine Slavery Women Sex in Islam Caliphs Omar Abu Bak'r Ali Osman al-Rashid al-Mamun Khali

Even if they are successfully prosecuted in Pakistan, won't they be hailed as heroes for killing Indians, Westerners, and Israelis?

Even if they are successfully prosecuted in Pakistan, won't they be hailed as heroes for killing Indians, Westerners, and Israelis?

What you talking abt mate, Heros for killing Indians, Westerners and Israelis :disagree:,

this is the problem with yo guys in west that u think muslims and pakistan in particular are extrmist, fundamentalist and love to kill innocent people and will be hailed heros across the muslim world. let me assure u sir, there is complete consensus that whatever happened in Mumbai was an atrocity, a mass murder of innocent human beings, irrespective of their religon, ethinicty, origon and nationality, and whoever has done it must be brought to severe punishment :guns:. and we stand with indians on this matter.

but the question is the reaction of indian goverement had after these attacks n to emotionalise their general public to meet their own objectives A) such as just recently indians have cut the river water to push Pakistan further in crisis as it has overwhelming Energy, and economy crisis. b) help declaring pakistan a failed and terriost state and cut them off the Aid they are receivng from international community to demolish the economy- c) to deprive Pakistan of nuclear assests so it become an easy and soft target for India or any other country, bearing in mind presently India can not and will not go into the war as we are also Atomic power. :taz: D) Declaire ISI an terroist organisation which is already under pressure from west regarding allegation of support to Tailiban.

just read thorugh the whole incident of mumbai, gather info, analyse them and and laying logic conclusion will tell u that their is definately an element of skepticism about this whole incident.

Lastly let me assure u, u (People, and Media in the west) will never think of Indian fundamentalist groups, such as Bnngrang dali, PJP etc or exterimist act taken by the indian goverment like cutting of water to pakistan to make people unemployed, to let poverty flourish, people dying of hunger-no crops/ civil war- dream of India and encouraging hatred for pakistan in Indian general public and in the west can also be an inside job by the goverment of India or their inteligence agencies to justify these coward acts . they are throwing dust into the world eyes and you are falling victim to it.

if pakistan goes down economicly, then this would be the worst case scenario for the whole world, no need to explain the reasons, so u better render ur support for pakistan. only these terriost-who have no nationality- who knows who they are as Indian goverment has shown/share no prove/evdiences with pakikstan, let alone the world and we dont care if there are crafted evidences shown to US, its nothing to do with us.
Long Live :pakistan:

if pakistan goes down economicly, then this would be the worst case scenario for the whole world, no need to explain the reasons, so u better render ur support for pakistan.

Don't you get it? What the world hears is, "If Pakistan gets into trouble, maybe it's nukes will fall on you, so you had better pay up." Pakistan has slipped so far in credibility that all the world sees is attempts at extortion. Thus, the number of people who would welcome an Indian attack upon Pakistan increases. It will take time and effort - not just PR - on Pakistan's part to change this impression.

saadahmed, how does your comment help Pakistan?

btw, guys who is pak gonna prosecute? if reports on this forum are to be believed then the FIA submitted a investigation report that 'mumbai' was planned outside pak, the cultprits are bangladeshi, so, who are you gonna prosecute?

I agree with solomon, such contradicting and confusing reports from pakistan have brought down that country's credibility. today, the average person outside pak, sees pak as a country supporting terrorism. it is upto pak, to clear that image.

It will take time and effort - not just PR - on Pakistan's part to change this impression.

How much time and effort we are talking about here, lets take time first

It has been eight year since 9/11, So called Alqaida and Taliban has doubled in numbers, and now challenges the rit of Pakistan goverment far inside its territory let alone the tribal areas. pakistan has been in war with Taliban and Alqaida since 2003. and Nato forces have been in Afghanistan since the war against terror started. so if you put these details on histogramph charts the trend of terrosists with the time line are increasing rather than the other way around, so what time line are we talking about? which makes me think u r not aware of ground realities. conclusion there has to be no time line but solution with talks rather than weapons as there has been no solutions in the history of the world with the use of power, Scotland, ireland etc

Effort:
how much effort u want us to put in, 80,000 trops along the border with our limited resources, which has suffered 1566 casaulities excluding permanent injuries. 889 civilians people died in 61 suicide attacks on Pakistan, think about the families of these victims, and there is no welfare system in pakistan to look after the people who have no means of income. foreign invesmtent has dried up, neither tourists nor any international team is willing to visit pakistan, FDI has dropped significalty and on top of that Drone attacks on civilians in tribal area which further escalates the problem. and yet we see them silently, list goes on.
It is us who are at the receivng end from every angle and yet asked to do more. my people has suffered the most in the world not US. there was peace before war now things are as bad as they can get but they will improve given the right leader and policies
Dont tell me that we had support of $10 billion in six-seven years. where as over trillion dollar spent in Iraq. over $115 billion spent in Afghanistan.
US a country which has over $17 billion budget of Dog`s ice cream a year yet u give us a loaf of bread for 10 starving people and ask us to do the dirty work for u.
what we need to do sit around the table, do understand the cultural and sensitive issues and devise strategies to counter the problem, no dictation from u no attacks also, we want friends not masters.:agree: open ur mind
Long Live :pakistan:

All those bastards should be hanged for doing this cowardly act and causing more tension and prob's with India !! and giving us a bad name.

btw, guys who is pak gonna prosecute? if reports on this forum are to be believed then the FIA submitted a investigation report that 'mumbai' was planned outside pak, the cultprits are bangladeshi, so, who are you gonna prosecute?

I agree with solomon, such contradicting and confusing reports from pakistan have brought down that country's credibility. today, the average person outside pak, sees pak as a country supporting terrorism. it is upto pak, to clear that image.

Look srijeesh my friend, first of all u need to bring ur tone down at goverment level, you sholud not allegate pakistan`s involvement in Mumbai, as u know terriost has no nationality-even if it is ture that Ajaml is pakistani, as we are fighting the war within ourselve and we are the biggest victim coutesy US-, 9/11 was carried out by 7 Saudis, that did not make saudi-a-arabia a terriost state, so if u think u will send armitage type character and dictate terms it wont happen neither threating will do the jod nor blackmailing will surve the purpose,

as far as credibility is concern as u and solomon has mentioned, volume of efforts menitoned in my above post speaks the truth n we can not n will not do more. i wish as this mumbai story unveiled the indian goverment had act sensibily by not agitating, making a huge propoganda out of it things could have been different- if all of this is true as Colonel Prohit was a traitor.
i give u my words, if there is pakistan goverment involvment in it, than i will stand by the views of indian general public but until this it has not been proven in court of law,then my friend i would love to differ and u n world need to understand it that let thigns be proved first and then we draw conclusion not jumping to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom