What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, terrorism is a common scourge for both our nations.

Appeal to the more reasonable members to not make it a slanging match. It is not India Vs. Pak. It should be India and Pak Vs. these cowards.

Well said mate! :tup:

Its Official

Foreign Minister Pranab Mukherjee says that Pakistani elements involved.

More Intelligence:

-Terrorists were well informed regarding the layout of the hotels

-30 bodies found in Oberoi. They had been massacred in the "Kandahar" restaurant.

Last edited:
Munshi I lost you won. Now please don't respond to my posts. I want to talk to some rational person that you are not.

I am sorry for being blunt mods.

I think he asked a valid question. If its ok for hindus to use urdu/arabic word "shaheed", why not Ghazi and Jihad? :confused:
I'd like to know..

why not who many hindu daid when train burn at gujraat after that 7000 muslims killing by your lovely bjp lol:azn:

Exactly... u hit the spot imi... RAW and Indian hindu fanatics are a threat to the peace of the entire region. They must be stopped at all costs.

We Pakistani studs are willing to provide all the help necessary in this matter to the Indian government to ensure the terrorists are kept at bay and the peace of the sub continent is maintained.

Infact we could also volunteer to take care and show love to the women Mumbai after this attack. They must be frightened... bet they need someone to comfort em right now...

Hey i met a gal f4m mum'z she has dark hair and is sorta white... that is'nt common in mumbai rite? Shes like really white as in like snow white... is that common for mumbai women? Not as in angrez white likin brownish-white but more white than brown...

I think he asked a valid question. If its ok for hindus to use urdu/arabic word "shaheed", why not Ghazi and Jihad? :confused:
I'd like to know..

What sort of a question is that? Why are Sanskrit words like "Guru" used in English but not "Shishya".

u said that but didnt conclude that???? so, u speak without reaching to any conclusion??????

k i gtg...tc

Gudbye...
:)

Remember if you have any issues with RAW or hindu fanatics or other terrorists we pakistani people are willing to help you out. ;)

How a truck can enter in to a heavily guarded Marriott hotel..and explode in a right place to cause max causalities without hinderence! they also know exactly where to go and how.

We're dealing with AQ, a most professional and highly trained terrorist organisation with sufficient funds coming from Afghan narcotic imperial.
If they can hit the Twin Tower they can strike everywhere!

sir respectfull please intruduce yourself in members intruduction threaad

... :undecided:

What type of argument is this.....

u can only differentiate between JIYADTI and Ziyadti only when some one writes them...
More over his voice was not clear ....u can't argue with that point...JIYADTI and Ziyadti

Listen to the rest of the tape, its clearly an Indian talking. Have you even been to Pakistan, do you even know how a Pakistani pronouces "z" (as in Zulu or Zebra)?

I'd like to know..

Neo don't twist the things to un imaginable tangents. One word is used by people for the meaning it carries. Yes according to the meaning carried out by the terrorists of the word "jihad" it is good with them only.

PM calls Manmohan, condemns Mumbai mayhem
Updated at: 1358 PST, Friday, November 28, 2008
PM calls Manmohan, condemns Mumbai mayhem ISLAMABAD: Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh has requested his Pakistani counterpart Syed Yousuf Raza Gilani to send Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) chief to India for exchange of information in connection with Mumbai attacks.

Prime Minister Gilani called his Indian counterpart Manmohan Singh and expressed profound grief over loss of lives in the wake of Mumbai terror attacks that left 130 people dead.

Prime Minister strongly denounced the acts of terrorism in Mumbai and assured Indian Premier of his full cooperation.

“On behalf of the people and Government of Pakistan, I wish to express our deep shock and sorrow at last night’s terrorist attacks in Mumbai”, he said.

Indian premier on this occasion requested that ISI chief should be sent to India as cooperation in ongoing investigation into the Mumbai mayhem.

It may be recalled here that Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qurehsi is also scheduled to meet Manmohan Singh today.

Update:

Pakistan has agreed to send ISI Chief

More Intelligence:

Pakistani Army may have been involved in training the terrorists!!! (highly speculative)

Mumbai gunmen 'were British'

Justin Davenport and Rashid Razaq

TWO British-born Pakistanis are among the Mumbai terrorists, Indian government sources revealed today.

They were captured with eight others after commandos stormed two hotels and a Jewish centre to free hostages.

Minister Vilasrao Deshmukh revealed that up to 25 terrorists were responsible for the series of bomb blasts and shootings that targeted tourists and foreign interests. At least 125 people have been killed and 327 injured. Security services in Britain were studying images of the attackers in an effort to identify them. Gordon Brown said today it was "too early" to reach any conclusions about British involvement.

Seven terrorists have been confirmed killed in gun battles with Indian special forces, which were still ongoing today in dramatic stand-offs at the three buildings. Between six to eight Islamic militants, professing to be part of the Deccan Mujahideen, were believed to be still holed-up, spread between the five-star Taj Mahal and Trident Oberoi hotels and the Nariman House Jewish centre.

Three terrorists arrested at the Taj Mahal hotel have been officially identified as a Pakistani national and two Indians. Indian authorities have not released any details about the two Britons and the Foreign Office has refused to confirm Indian television reports.

However, a team of Scotland Yard anti-terrorist detectives and negotiators are now on their way to Mumbai to assist. Another of the detainees is reported to be a Mauritian national.

Indian commandos have recovered credit cards and the militants' ID cards as well as seizing a vast arsenal of grenades, AK47 magazines, shells and knives.

Security sources have told the Standard that the attack is believed to be al Qaeda-linked and it is known that dozens of British-born Pakistanis have travelled to Pakistan in recent years to train in its camps. One source said recently: "The camps are full and many of the people inside are Brits."

Met officers were also interviewing passengers returning from Mumbai as they stepped off planes at Heathrow.

Around 100 hostages have been released from the Oberoi Trident in rescue operations while more than 400 people were brought out from the Taj Mahal last night.

Heavy gunfire was heard as commandos were dropped by helicopter on to the roof of the Jewish centre, where at least 10 hostages were still believed to be being held.

At the Oberoi hotel, groups of captives were rushed out and put in waiting cars, buses and ambulances. Among those released were a group of about 20 airline crew members, almost all Westerners. Briton Mark Abor, was rescued from the Oberoi after barricading himself in his room during the siege.

He said today: "I'm going home, I'm going to see my wife. These people here have been fantastic, the Indian authorities, the hotel staff. I think they are a great advertisement for their country".British lawyer Mark Abell, 51, who spoke to BBC Radio 4's Today programme as he was trapped in his hotel room at the Oberoi yesterday, has also been freed.

Mr Abell broke down as he recalled the moment when he had been standing in the lobby next to a group of Japanese businessmen as he checked in. Moments later the gunmen burst in and at least one of the businessman was shot dead. He told how he had spent the night listening to gunshots and explosions and described the scene of "carnage" when he was eventually led to safety by troops saying "there was blood and guts everywhere .. I was supposed to be working in Delhi but I think I have had more than my fair share of my business trip so I am looking forward to going home to see my family," he added.

A number of rescued Oberoi hostages were airline staff still wearing their Lufthansa and Air France uniforms when they emerged from the building. Seven South African crew members and seven Lufthansa staff were among the rescued foreigners. A they came out some carried luggage with Canadian flags, and two women were dressed in black abayas, traditional Muslim women's garments.

The group included one man dressed in chef's uniform who was holding a small baby.

Mumbai gunmen 'were British' | News

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom