What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe our fellow educated Indian members have started blaming ISI without any proof whatsoever.I knew Indians are dumb but this is not even funny.

Its far better than concluding that "Indians are dumb".

I think the name Indian mujahideen and deccan mujahideen etc suggest that there is about to be a civil war between muslims and hindus in India. The oppressed muslims in India who have become sick of Indian bias and discrimination it would seem have actually risen up.

Dont you think?

It can happen.....but what about so precise training, grenades????? boat with sattelite phone???? cell phone with call to pakistan????? and yet to be released proofs????

There can be some local brainwashed muslims, I agree.

But i am talking about the masterminds......They are somewhere else.... Dont u agree??

Now slowly Indians are having to bite their tongue and eat their words! Slowly they realize that they can't keep pinning this on Pakistan.

They were Indians!

The terrorists are Indians, admit already!

Erm, wouldn't that indicate that they were Mauritians.

In any case, IDs mean nothing - they are most likely fake.

The police will check with Mauritian government if any of the terrorists were Mauritian citizens.

Sir again i request u to do some fact finding....... Indian people are under attack from foreign elements.... y would we go into a civil war.... India is too big to go into a civil war.............
Our Unity in Diversity will never let it happen....... Ya, but we cannot stop u from thinking so....... Enjoy.....:enjoy:

I should do fact finding? India divided Pakistan in the past (BD), India has pretty much regular problems with BD, India is sponsoring terrorism in Sri Lanka (how convenient to call them Tamil Tigers and not Tamil Terrorists and forcing SL to buy outdated Indian weapons), India is failing to understand UN conventions about Kashmir (Democracy my a). Indian muslims are disriminated (Gujarat). And do take time how Sikhs were pressured and terrorized. Do find also about how almost every state wants to move away from Dilli...

It is not stop thinking but you as a poster not able to use a clean mirror.

The problemd with Indian posters like you is that you do say something but without background, facts or understanding... Please enlighten me why India is a unity... And that even before everyone is over this you already know who did it...

UPdate:

Indian PM has asked ISI Chief to come to India to share information.

The police will check with Mauritian government if any of the terrorists were Mauritian citizens.
There is sea access from Mauritius

Remember the authorities were looking for a mothership?

What is the Indian coast gaurd doing if its not tracking every ship coming from Karachi?

They came from Mauritius! There are plenty of Indians there. Smuggling weapons would be easy, who would suspect boats coming from there?

I should do fact finding? India divided Pakistan in the past (BD), India has pretty much regular problems with BD, India is sponsoring terrorism in Sri Lanka (how convenient to call them Tamil Tigers and not Tamil Terrorists and forcing SL to buy outdated Indian weapons), India is failing to understand UN conventions about Kashmir (Democracy my a). Indian muslims are disriminated (Gujarat). And do take time how Sikhs were pressured and terrorized. Do find also about how almost every state wants to move away from Dilli...

It is not stop thinking but you as a poster not able to use a clean mirror.

The problemd with Indian posters like you is that you do say something but without background, facts or understanding... Please enlighten me why India is a unity... And that even before everyone is over this you already know who did it...

I cannot argue with a person whose daily source of knowledge is Rupee News...

Well, in the past your nation plantes fake Pak id's on people... And those people were often Kashmiri abducted and killed without reason or trial... The reliability of your nation is lower then anything.

India is even abducting childs that were walking around with goats...

For a superpower India is a bit...

Hahaaa:rofl:... Man what incise conclusion.....

124 people were killed by BJP just to kill Mr. Kakre......wow.... carry on...

why not who many hindu daid when train burn at gujraat after that 7000 muslims killing by your lovely bjp lol:azn:

I think it was pretty much clear from these ICL matches and the massive support Pakistanis drew. The Indian Muslims came wearing Shalwar Kameez and the Muslim cap, waving the Pak flag, to make a bold statement that they are with Pakistan.

It can happen.....but what about so precise training, grenades????? boat with sattelite phone???? cell phone with call to pakistan????? and yet to be released proofs????

There can be some local brainwashed muslims, I agree.

But i am talking about the masterminds......They are somewhere else.... Dont u agree??

Yes they must be somewhere in India sitting happily laughing at you guys for having blamed Pakistan... Why dont you understand that it is not possible for Pakistanis to orchestrate this sort of thing. This is too big for even any intelligence agency. Getting them into india killing hundreds, knowing locations where to strike and where they will find foreigners. This is worthy of only people who have knowledge of internal situation.

well enough f4 amusement... this is an old post i made on this thread. These are my views on the selected topic... and i am off to sleep... i love this forum... all that is needed is some women so we can party.... :bunny:

My problem is when someone takes responsibility of the attack how are they still blaming Pakistan. Is'nt this just retarded?

The same thing has happened for each and every blast by the Indian mujahideen. The Indians just dont want to admit that there are muslims who have suffered and continue to suffer indian bias discrimination and hatred because of which they are forced into such brutal and extreme paths. For example the babri masjid mumbai riots gujrat genocide and the current ongoing genocide in Kashmir stands as proof of this illegal indian activity. I am not supporting the terrorists but I am saying that maybe if India works to stop the hindu fanatics rather than pointing across the border terrorist attacks can be reduced by atleast 70%. Like what problem to indians have anyway? You dont even have retards like jamat e Islami in your land providing constant support to muslim terrorists. There is no reason for there to be terrorism in India if muslims are treated properly. Infact not only muslims but also all other religions and massacres like current one of christians in orrissa and of sikhs in 84... these problems can be avoided.

Why India is only acting like secular country but physically doing nothing to prove it?

Indians are unwilling to understand these things. Blaming a foreign naton for home grown problems will not solve the issue in any way.

This video (made by sweet pakistani guy like me :angel:) speaks of what happens to muslims in India:

[url="
- Broadcast Yourself.[/url]

Now for this video and other videos where Nuz also contributed hindu fanatics want to kill me. Should'nt that be proof that there is a great hatred for muslims and there are attempts to hide the truth about what happens to them in India?

Officially the deccan mujahideen a local Indian group has taken responsibility for the attack. The terrorists in India would be sitting happily laughing at what is going on and the way that always a foreing nation is blamed.

I am off to sleep... wow what a day... this forum is addictive... :agree:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaaa:rofl:... Man what incise conclusion.....

124 people were killed by BJP just to kill Mr. Kakre......wow.... carry on...

Actually you concluded. I didn't conclude.

If Pakistan can be suspected ....why not BJP and all those big names involved in Malagaon bomb blasts? Even serving army personnel.

The demands of those terrorist are yet not declared? Why is the government quiet? What are their demands? Till now ONLY theories by media.

k i m goin....my exam on monday, everybody take care enjoy..........and have a healthy discussion........:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom