What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
pakistanis were involved in many of the terrorists attacks around the world.....

why they can't be associated with any attack in India..

yaar what the F is this....

Many countries have give full evidance that pakistanis are involved in the terror attacks in their countries....

and u r asking 4 proof....
I'm bored...

They even canceled the ICL world series. Lol Pakistan win by default for being the highest in the standings. Wait a while and the Indian investigators will blame Inzamam to have engineered all this to win the ICL world series.

IPL may not happen either. The English are in Dubai, Ausies won't come.

Please refrain from using Religion here.

No I am not using religion. I am just saying what reaction the muslims of India might have like u know the policemen killed were operating fairly and justly and they were about to find out exactly who was responsible for the horrible murder and carnage of samjhauta express and the malegaon blasts u c...

Nihat are u a girl? I have never in my life heard that name before... what does it mean?

I'm bored...

They even canceled the ICL world series. Lol Pakistan win by default for being the highest in the standings. Wait a while and the Indian investigators will blame Inzamam to have engineered all this to win the ICL world series.

lolz...

hey u did'nt tell me u lived in dubai... i want pokari sweat f4m back there... yahan kuch milta nahi hai...

I lived in dubai 2 f4 4-5 years. :agree:

Wait a while and the Indian investigators will blame Inzamam to have engineered all this to win the ICL world series.

:rolf: nice..... .

pakistanis were involved in many of the terrorists attacks around the world.....

What you forgot to mention was that they were actually the citizens of that particular country and were born there, lived their whole life there and therefore the blame lies on that particular country and not Pakistan.

Taj is still occupied, still has hostages inside. The commandoes say they can't operate without getting them all killed.

No I am not using religion. I am just saying what reaction the muslims of India might have like u know the policemen killed were operating fairly and justly and they were about to find out exactly who was responsible for the horrible murder and carnage of samjhauta express and the malegaon blasts u c...

The probe would continue..... ATS will take care of it..... there r many good officers ....

The MARCOS commander is saying that they didn't know the layout. One employee of the Taj accoimpanied them everywhere trying to help them. I really salute the bravery of that employee.

The MARCOS commander is saying that they didn't know the layout. One employee of the Taj accoimpanied them everywhere trying to help them. I really salute the bravery of that employee.

I salute the people of Mumbai who braved this incident of RAW sponsered terrorism. ;)

We Pakistanis are with you people of Mumbai.

I'm bored...

Nah - English will be back and Champions League has been postponed but no cancelled.

The gora cricket boards live on our money , can't afford to loose it.

I actually heard some terrorists even escaped. How is that even possible after they were shooting around the whole city like crazy?

Also have oberoi and taj been cleared of the terroristic cultists like completely yet?

They were sayin some terrorist dumbasses were holed up in some of the rooms etc.

What you forgot to mention was that they were actually the citizens of that particular country and were born there, lived their whole life there and therefore the blame lies on that particular country and not Pakistan.

Refer to my older post:

Not only India but many countries like Israel USA Britain Indonesia etc have blamed that pakistani terrorists (ISI agents ,, pakistani borned,, and similers ) ....for the terrorist attacks in their country....
Whole world knows that Al-quaida and many other terror org.s are closely related to pakistan.....
If u want proof just check out world news papers..

And plzz stop it....I m also bored with it...

A pakistani would never say that pakistan could do any wrong thing...
An Indian would never say that India could do any wrong thing...

EOT

Since two days they are saying the terrorists know the layout very well, but the Commandoes didn't know?

They don't have any maps? They couldn't ask the staff? This is poor work. Kudos to the employee who saved the day.

I salute the people of Mumbai who braved this incident of RAW sponsered terrorism. ;)

We Pakistanis are with you people of Mumbai.

See , now you're talking like you don't want others too.

If you want the others to stop making "mindless claims" about Pak then you don't do the same . It only provokes others and leads to nothing but waste of bandwidth

Sophisticated Attacks, but by Whom?

By ALAN COWELL and SOUAD MEKHENNET

Published: November 27, 2008

PARIS — A day after the terror attacks in Mumbai that killed over 100 people, one question remained as impenetrable as the smoke that still billowed from two of the city’s landmark hotels: who carried out the attacks?

Terrorism in IndiaThe Indian authorities say they captured some of the attackers, so some answers may emerge soon. But for now, their identities remain a mystery. Surviving witnesses recalled the gunmen as masked young men in unremarkable T-shirts and jeans, some heavily armed, wearing backpacks filled with weapons. The only claim of responsibility came from a group that may not even exist.

The assaults represented a marked departure in scope and ambition from other recent terrorist attacks in India, which have singled out local people rather than foreigners and hit single rather than multiple targets.

The Mumbai assault, by contrast, was seemed directed at foreigners, involved hostage taking and was aimed at multiple and highly symbolic targets.

Prime Minister Manmohan Singh of India said the attacks probably had “external linkages,” reflecting calculations among Indian officials that the level of planning, preparation and coordination could not have been achieved without help from experienced terrorists. But some security experts insisted the style of the attacks and the targets in Mumbai suggested the militants were likely to be Indian Muslims, with a domestic agenda.

The e-mail message taking responsibility that was sent to Indian media outlets on Wednesday night said the attackers were from a group called Deccan Mujahedeen. Deccan is a neighborhood of the Indian city of Hyderabad. The word also describes the middle and south of India, which is dominated by the Deccan Plateau. Mujahedeen is the commonly used Arabic word for holy fighters.

But security experts drew a blank on any such organization. Sajjan Gohel, a security expert in London, called it a “front name” and said the group was “nonexistent.”

An Indian security official who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to be identified said the name suggested ties to a group called Indian Mujahedeen, which has been implicated in a string of bombing attacks in India killing about 200 people this year alone.

On Sept. 15, an e-mail message published in Indian newspapers and said to have been sent by representatives of Indian Mujahedeen threatened potential “deadly attacks” in Mumbai. The message warned counterterrorism officials in the city that “you are already on our hit-list and this time very, very seriously.”

Several high-ranking law enforcement officials, including the chief of the antiterrorism squad and a commissioner of police, were, indeed, reported killed in the attacks in Mumbai.

With relations long strained between India and Pakistan, particularly over the disputed territory of Kashmir, suspicions turned toward Al Qaeda or Pakistani militants. The Indian security official said the attackers likely had ties to Lashkar-e-Taiba, a guerrilla group run by Pakistani intelligence in the conflict with India in the disputed territory of Kashmir. On Thursday, the group denied involved in the Mumbai attacks. India also blamed Lashkar-e-Taiba for a suicide assault on its Parliament by gunmen in December 2001 that led to a perilous military standoff with Pakistan.

The Indian official also suggested the foot-soldiers in the attack might have emerged from an outlawed militant group of Islamic students. Photographs from security cameras showed some youthful attackers carrying assault rifles and smiling as they began the operation.

Christine Fair, senior political scientist and a South Asia expert at the RAND Corporation, was careful to say that the identity of the terrorists could not yet be known. But she pointed to India’s domestic problems, and long tensions between Hindus, who make up about 80 percent of India’s population of 1.13 billion, and Muslims, who make up 13.4 percent.

“There are a lot of very, very angry Muslims in India,” Ms. Fair said. “The economic disparities are startling and India has been very slow to publicly embrace its rising Muslim problem. You cannot put lipstick on this pig. This is a major domestic political challenge for India.

“The public political face of India says, ‘Our Muslims have not been radicalized,’ she said. “But the Indian intelligence apparatus knows that’s not true. India’s Muslim communities are being sucked into the global landscape of Islamist jihad.”

“Indians will have a strong incentive to link this to Al Qaeda,” she said. “But this is a domestic issue. This is not India’s 9/11.”

Alan Cowell reported from Paris, and Souad Mekhennet from Frankfurt. Mark McDonald contributed reporting from Hong Kong, and Salman Masood from Islamabad, Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom