What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Munshi I lost you won. Now please don't respond to my posts. I want to talk to some rational person that you are not.

I am sorry for being blunt mods.

Learn to be rational to talk to one.

Mr. Modi is near Oberai. NDTV says he has announce 1 crore compensation for every policemen who got shaheed

Why modi?

What the hell dude. This killer is going to give money to people now? He will only raise more hindu fanaticism and teach them to kill and stuff. And it is'nt like sure it was'nt hindu fanatics supported by Modi who attacked mumbai? He should be in jail. It was many muslims who died too afterall. Maybe Modi is frustrated that hindu dharma is going and hindus are preaching all religion is equal and stuff and hindus and muslims all going bhai bhai now so he is losing his authority and ****...

I am going after hindu girl myself...:smitten: BTW sikh girls have beautiful eyes... always coloured. Where do they get them f4m? And why dont lahori girls have them. They are punjabi too after all...

Why modi?

What the hell dude. This killer is going to give money to people now? He will only raise more hindu fanaticism and teach them to kill and stuff. And it is'nt like sure it was'nt hindu fanatics supported by Modi who attacked mumbai? He should be in jail. It was many muslims who died too afterall. Maybe Modi is frustrated that hindu dharma is going and hindus are preaching all religion is equal and stuff and hindus and muslims all going bhai bhai now so he is losing his authority and ****...

Well before coming to any conclusion will wait for official response.

Why modi?

I am going after hindu girl myself...:smitten: BTW sikh girls have beautiful eyes... always coloured. Where do they get them f4m? And why dont lahori girls have them. They are punjabi too after all...

It all happened because of mofus like modi. This guy should have been hanged a long ago.

Munshi I lost you won. Now please don't respond to my posts. I want to talk to some rational person that you are not.

I am sorry for being blunt mods.

How could you possibly lose? Indians are always the winners. For example you even taught dawn news some of this apocalyptic stuff like evil "ISI" and its supported LET is coming to get u and all...

I am rational. :)
U should talk to me...
:agree:

It all happened because of mofus like modi. This guy should have been hanged a long ago.

Exactly man. There was no bombing in mumbai ever bf4 babri masjid and shiv sena sponsered mumbai genocide.

How could you possibly lose? Indians are always the winners. For example you even taught dawn news some of this apocalyptic stuff like evil "ISI" and its supported LET is coming to get u and all...

I am rational. :)
U should talk to me...
:agree:
See we all know how spin is given to the whole thing. There is no word from official sources "only news are from anonymous sources". So let's leave it there. We can have slug match any time:cheers:

Exactly man. There was no bombing in mumbai ever bf4 babri masjid and shiv sena sponsered mumbai genocide.

That's the most bullshit reasoning ever.

There is no justification whatsoever for these terror attacks.

These are organized militants from outside India, they do not represent Indian muslims.

So Indians can also use the words Gazi and Jihad? I am now seriously confused.

Don't why u should be at ur wits end . Is there a patent on muslim / urdu words ?

1000 yrs of living together rubs things off into each other. Notice how many Indian words have crept into english ? Bazar, Guru, Bungalow etc being some of them.

Well, Either the Indians fail in getting in control or the attackers are well prepared and executing excellent the entire plan (whatever that may be). They did copy Heat... I think we moved towards a new era after 911. It is now openly and hard... Not blowing up a few but well targeted large area. Looking at the age they are not able to think this out without any help.

NEW CONCLUSION: I think that Indian nuclear assets are in danger. The world should make plans to make sure that they will be destroyed asap. And it raises questions about the nuclear deal with the US... Is this safe?

If Pakistani terrorists can enter India so easily they can bring a Pakistani nuclear bomb easily to India first Pakistani nuclear weapons must be destroyed.they are great threat to the whole world

CNN-IBN flash - 25+ ppl rescued from the Oberoi (many being foreign nationals)

If Pakistani terrorists can enter India so easily they can bring a Pakistani nuclear bomb easily to India first Pakistani nuclear weapons must be destroyed.they are great threat to the whole world

Lets turn india into banana republic as it is a threat to its neighbors and minorities.

Guys stock market is opened and gone up by +200.

That's the most bullshit reasoning ever.

There is no justification whatsoever for these terror attacks.

These are organized militants from outside India, they do not represent Indian muslims.

I am not justifying them... go back. I said my uncle was goin to get to mumbai and we cud'nt stay in contact with him cauz of blasts. What else do you want? We guys have lucknowi background et all. We have relatives in lucknow hyderabad and delhi. Prolly quite a few distant ones were in mumbai as well. :agree:

Only thing is indian needs to control the hindu extremists. For example modi who might have been responsible for this illegal attack on India just so he could give 1 million dollars to hindu fanatics and justify his gujrat genocide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom