What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only India but many countries like Israel USA Britain Indonesia etc have blamed that pakistani terrorists (ISI agents ,, pakistani borned,, and similers ) ....for the terrorist attacks in their country....
Whole world knows that Al-quaida and many other terror org.s are closely related to pakistan.....
If u want proof just check out world news papers..

but there is still no solid proof for this attack.

you need to come here with some basic logic and some basic respect for the reality, we are here talking about this attack happened in less than 2 days ago.

Is there any solid evidence against Pakistan and its people when your PM threating the neighbors? NO.

When your PM used the carefully picked word "neighbors", what does that "s" means? tell me what are those countries? Pakistan? what are other countries?

He SAID JULLAM! JIYADTI!

Only Indians can have such bad pronunciation. A Pakistani would say Zulm, Ziyadti. This is a typical Hyderabad Deccan accent! He expresses disappointment with the Lashkar and Pakistan. He is sort of hostile with Pakistan.

I have no doubts now that these guys are INDIAN!

You don't know nothing about Hyderbadi accent. I'm from hyderabad and I know it is not Hyderabadi. Either it is from north of India or pakisan, who knows.

If Pakistani terrorists can enter India so easily they can bring a Pakistani nuclear bomb easily to India first Pakistani nuclear weapons must be destroyed.they are great threat to the whole world
Exactly my point. If Pakistani government was behind this and they wanted to terrorize India why not just slip in a nuke??

He SAID JULLAM! JIYADTI!

Only Indians can have such bad pronunciation. A Pakistani would say Zulm, Ziyadti. This is a typical Hyderabad Deccan accent! He expresses disappointment with the Lashkar and Pakistan. He is sort of hostile with Pakistan.

you are a bad boy.

by pointing out such clear facts, Indian PM and government will be put into very awful positions. by realizing the facts that this attack is caused by the mismanagement of the India government, people are going to see the true color of the current regime of India.

just like that eh! the problem is not our nuclear weaqpons but your indian intelligence!!! call a spade a spade.

25 terrorists walk into high-profile 5-star hotels without hinderence! they knew exactly where to go and how!

How a truck can enter in to a heavily guarded Marriott hotel..and explode in a right place to cause max causalities without hinderence! they also know exactly where to go and how.

He SAID JULLAM! JIYADTI!
A Pakistani would say Zulm, Ziyadti.

... :undecided:

What type of argument is this.....

u can only differentiate between JIYADTI and Ziyadti only when some one writes them...
More over his voice was not clear ....u can't argue with that point...JIYADTI and Ziyadti

You don't know nothing about Hyderbadi accent. I'm from hyderabad and I know it is not Hyderabadi. Either it is from north of India or pakisan, who knows.
Well no Pakistani, and I repeat NO PAKISTANI would say jullam, Jiyadti, FIR!

He keeps saying FIR. We say phir. The guy couldn't speak Urdu even though he was trying.

Stop living in denial, Terrorists are Indian too!

He SAID JULLAM! JIYADTI!

I remember some Pakistanis with a bad accent. That "totala" Miandad for one.

You know nothing of Hyderbadi accents. I am in Hyderabad. He was faking it. These guys are Pakistani. There is no doubt.

They may not represent Pakistani policy but the support of some guys here proves that at least sections of Pakistanis support them as they support OBL and Taliban.

Anyway it is going to boomerang as the AQ support boomeranged on the Taliban.

Let us wait. We will share their street addresses shortly. That caught terrorist will tell all and some more.

6 hostages got killed by the terrorist - CNN IBN

but there is still no solid proof for this attack.

you need to come here with some basic logic and some basic respect for the reality, we are here talking about this attack happened in less than 2 days ago.

Is there any solid evidence against Pakistan and its people when your PM threating the neighbors? NO.

When your PM used the carefully picked word "neighbors", what does that "s" means? tell me what are those countries? Pakistan? what are other countries?

this attack.

this attack is like all other terrorist attacks which the world has seen in the recent past...

Not only India but many countries like Israel USA Britain Indonesia etc have blamed that pakistani terrorists (ISI agents ,, pakistani borned,, and similers ) ....for the terrorist attacks in their country....
Whole world knows that Al-quaida and many other terror org.s are closely related to pakistan.....
If u want proof just check out world news papers..

new life you need a new brain also. I dont know about other countries as i dont read world news papers but as for india i know its a part of your daily life to blame Pakistan for everthing that goes wrong in your country.

I remember some Pakistanis with a bad accent. That "totala" Miandada for one.
Well c'mon this guy wasn't lisping!

What a weak argument! Sure a lisp explains JULAM? In typical miandad accent, it would be dum.

You know nothing of Hyderbadi accents. I am in Hyderabad. He was faking it. These guys are Pakistani. There is no doubt.
Man if anything this audio conversation is DAMNING evidence that they are not Pakistanis!

They may not represent Pakistani policy but the support of some guys here proves that at least sections of Pakistanis support them as they support OBL and Taliban.
BS, almost every person here has supported India in its time of tragedy. It's just that when you insist that we're murdering fiends, thats when we have a problem.

Anyway it is going to boomerang as the AQ support boomeranged on the Taliban.
We've killed more terrorists in the past 8 years than the whole world combined. We kill our terrorists not collaborate with them and send them to India. These terrorists masquerading as jihadis don't like Pakistanis so much if you haven't been reading the news this past 8 years.

Let us wait. We will share their street addresses shortly. That caught terrorist will tell all and some more.
That phone that keeps ringing is from Zardari. The address would be constitution ave, their secret terrorist training camp would be the minaar-e-Pakistan.

Your intel agencies have no clue and are going to lie about it all till they turn blue.

new life you need a new brain also. I dont know about other countries as i dont read world news papers but as for india i know its a part of your daily life to blame Pakistan for everthing that goes wrong in your country.

new life you need a new brain also.
Plz mind ur language

I dont know about other countries as i dont read world news papers

Go and read some world news.then u know how pakistan is realted with many terrorist attacks around the world........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom