What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if these are assets saved for a rainy day.....

What's the point of diplomacy and peace talks and coming to the table.....?
The way I see it, India is in a stronger position at the moment, so to GOI, even the mere existance of Anti-India groups like LET etc becomes a hurdle in coming to terms in a peaceful manner with Pakistan....You see in the subcontinent symbolism speaks for a lot....
I feel there will never be a peaceful solution to Kashmir....esp when proxies exist....

Me or you have no information as to how things are planned out on either sides of the border. If our military was purposely axing their own foot by having these assets that would be a different story. Somehow people from the other side dont accept or our military can not provide credible evidence of Indian involvement in some areas. For the time being I seem to think they have reasons to keep them around, moreover I think they have their reasons. But I do agree with you that this hurdle should be dealt with when BOTH parties decide that peace has to come. Now what me personally thinks happened is that India just bought some of our terrorist camps so by basically not actually having a terrorist camp in your own country does not mean you dont have a camp at all. There is not a religion or product in this world that you cant buy with money. Sooner we as a nation understand that we will understand how to make that money and not have it stolen by anyone that gets elected.

P.S about that part about why we try to get on the table and talk peace. The acting continues to be on 2 sides. The Pakistan government wants to talk about things other than terrorism and the Indians want to talk nothing but.

Last edited:
No we provided srilankan army some arms to fight LTTE.

Jana you might not be knowing that India has even send an army to oppress LTTE which ultimately resulted in assassination of one prime minister called rajiv gandhi.

No jana, no university has yet been opened and wont happen since LTTE is no more. :kiss3:

:) You are new to the forum so nevermind

we have beaten this topic of Indian support formation, funding and shelttering to LTTE, to death in the past.

And we also debated how RAW was still supporting LTTE terrorists when IPKF was fighting in Sri Lanka.

:) You are new to the forum so nevermind

we have beaten this topic of Indian support formation, funding and shelttering to LTTE, to death in the past.

And we also debated how RAW was still supporting LTTE terrorists when IPKF was fighting in Sri Lanka.

Yes it was debated, but like always, none of the Pakistani members were ready to accept what the world had to say.

You will never accept that anything of this sort happened. But without ANY proof you can claim that Indians are involved in BLA and what not.

You want us to believe your stories that nobody believes in and you have no proof to back it up but you not ready to believe or even hear what the world believes and has proof to support their claim.

How Smart...

Originally Posted by Jana
Did India open University of Terrorism In India for LTTE and BLA terrorists which were and are being given terrorism education in India ???

you are new to the forum so nevermind

i guess it was u who brought back the topic from ashes.. i was just replying to ur post..

Why is RAW involved in terrorist activities in Pakistan,??
Why use Afghanistan for training terrorist??
RAW Indian Intelligence Agency is Training Terrorists in Afghanistan - Topix
?RAW training 600 terrorists In Afghanistan? Senator Mushahid - Pakistan - Zimbio
Why do many terrorist caught in Pakistan uses weapons of Indian origin??

Ahmed Quraishi.com
Give us our answers and we will give yours (Although Mumbai Attacks was an inside job)
Stop posting BS so called senior members :devil::chilli:

:wave::wave:

The Vickers machine gun or Vickers gun is a name primarily used to refer to the water-cooled .303 inch (7.7 mm) machine gun produced by Vickers Limited, originally for the British Army. The machine gun typically required a six- to eight-man team to operate: one to fire, one to feed the ammunition, and the rest to help carry the weapon, its ammunition and spare parts. It served from before the First World War until after the end of the Second World War.

so Indian huh????

The Vickers MG remains in service with the Indian, Pakistani, and Nepalese armed forces, albeit as a reserve weapon, intended for emergency use in the event of a major conflict.

maybe it was nepalese.....

Users

Australia
Canada
New Zealand
Rhodesia
South Africa
United Kingdom
Pakistan
India
Nepal
Bolivia
Ireland
Egypt

and out of these Indian ones ended in swat..

now who is BS ing????

?RAW training 600 terrorists In Afghanistan? Senator Mushahid - Pakistan - Zimbio

Ahmed Quraishi.com
Give us our answers and we will give yours (Although Mumbai Attacks was an inside job)

looking at the pictures i can see India is providing very advanced weapons to the terrorists :rolleyes:

Aside from these commercial guns sent directly from Vickers Ltd., both India and Pakistan were British colonies until their independance in 1949. They were therefore supplied with British Service guns before that time - and used them for long after. The Indians had significant manufacturing capabilty and produced some of their own accessories and spares. There were also the relevant Small Arms Training manuals produced with Indian variations and printed in both English and Urdu.

The Vickers Machine Gun: Around the world

from the original manufacturers site.. not some qureshi or fancy hindu name site.. okay????

The Vickers machine gun or Vickers gun is a name primarily used to refer to the water-cooled .303 inch (7.7 mm) machine gun produced by Vickers Limited, originally for the British Army. The machine gun typically required a six- to eight-man team to operate: one to fire, one to feed the ammunition, and the rest to help carry the weapon, its ammunition and spare parts. It served from before the First World War until after the end of the Second World War.

so Indian huh????

The Vickers MG remains in service with the Indian, Pakistani, and Nepalese armed forces, albeit as a reserve weapon, intended for emergency use in the event of a major conflict.

maybe it was nepalese.....

Users

Australia
Canada
New Zealand
Rhodesia
South Africa
United Kingdom
Pakistan
India
Nepal
Bolivia
Ireland
Egypt

and out of these Indian ones ended in swat..

now who is BS ing????

you are, the image clearly says Indian Vickers machine :rofl::rofl: :blah::blah:

0e8b254bd915ec70364ca5a177d584e1.jpg

Ahmed Quraishi.com

This has been said before. Weapons itself are not identified with counties. Just cause a Taliban roams around with a AK does not mean he met with a russian to get it. Yes there are hunches and tracks that indians are involved in those parts but they are not facts till credible information is found. In these cases is very very difficult. They dont write checks and most of the information is not even given by the handlers to the participants. The only sane way is to shake your head and to destroy the enemy till there are no recipients of the said guns and money. Our army has done exactly that. Said very little about Indian involvement but continued to find the sources of the money coming in and stop it.

This has been said before. Weapons itself are not identified with counties. Just cause a Taliban roams around with a AK does not mean he met with a russian to get it. Yes there are hunches and tracks that indians are involved in those parts but they are not facts till credible information is found. In these cases is very very difficult. They dont write checks and most of the information is not even given by the handlers to the participants. The only sane way is to shake your head and to destroy the enemy till there are no recipients of the said guns and money. Our army has done exactly that. Said very little about Indian involvement but continued to find the sources of the money coming in and stop it.
Its not only guns i am talking about buddy, i am talk abut weapons, and it was all over the news please dont tell me :azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom