What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something this big would be first in Indian news paper, before it even hit the dutch papers.

The dutch news site, which is also one of the most red news paper in the Netherlands, got their information straight from an Indian counterpart.
Trust me, usually, a website like this one, telegraaf.nl, doesn't give two hoots of what happens in Pakistan or in India or between them for that matter, something big has to happen between these 2 nations in order for it to make it to the dutch news.
I got the feeling that there is indeed something going on in India, it still has yet to be confirmed.

Here comes a brand new story from Bollywood on mumbai drama. The old stories were flopped at world box office. So our intelligent neighbors came out with this one....:) hope this time it will work

Chinese secret intelligence involved in helping Pakistan in Mumbai massacre?
Ishant Joshi
Jan. 1, 2009

Sources in China are eager not to call Pakistan any culprit. The shadow ISI (the unofficial intelligence militia of Kiani) may have received direct help and intelligence from Chinese secret military intelligence in carrying out the Mumbai massacre.

Beijing: Xinhua, the Chinese government run news agency, has blamed the "Deccan Mujahideen" for the attack on Mumbai that killed 172 people and injured nearly 300 others. It made no mention of India's insistence that the terrorists came from Pakistan and were supported by forces in the neighboring country Pakistan.

The description of the incident fits in with the overall attitude of the Chinese official media to spare Pakistan of any blame for the incident. The local media has been giving a lot of play to defensive statements from Pakistani leaders while underplaying the charges made by India.

Chinese made advanced arms and ammunitions were used in carrying out the heinous act. There are indirect indications that Chinese military intelligence in India may have helped the rubber rafts coming into the Indian shore. India Navy is looking into the means these terrorists used to fool Indian coast guard deterrents.

Some very advanced intelligence organization helped the terrorists and their sponsors to cause maximum panic and destruction with a limited resource. Pakistan’s ISI is not that capable just alone working with its mediocre intelligence and espionage personnel.

China’s eagerness to protect Kiani of Pakistan raises some serious questions about Chinese involvement in Mumbai massacre. Sooner or later RAW and CBI will find out the secret Chinese connections but Indian public will be kept in the dark for international political reasons.

IndiaDaily - Chinese secret intelligence involved in helping Pakistan in Mumbai massacre?

You need to get your nose checked.

And you need to get your mindset and your attitude checked.
All this constant indirect bullsh!t coming from people like you who basically say that Pakistan will not go unpunished because of these attacks and where the Pakistani people and government actually have nothing to do with, are really useless.
You people actually don't really desire peace with Pakistan, you don't even want to solve it if I see it from the Indian point of view, as long as you can "punish" Pakistan it's all ok.
Once again, like your ministers, like your people, and like yourself, all the threats and possible strike/war scenario's coming from Indian mouths are nothing but big talk.

Poor Manmohan Singh, I think he has taken the statement of David Miliband on Kashmir being the core of all issues literally to his heart! And add to that all that tension of the public anger towards the Congress Party and in turn Pakistan's clear-cut warning to go full scale even if a stone is thrown across the border!! I feel sorry for the Sikh bloke already!

Poor Manmohan Singh, I think he has taken the statement of David Miliband on Kashmir being the core of all issues literally to his heart! And add to that all that tension of the public anger towards the Congress Party and in turn Pakistan's clear-cut warning to go full scale even if a stone is thrown across the border!! I feel sorry for the Sikh bloke already!

I feel sorry for the Indians who've been dieing to teach Pakistan a lesson or two with their outdated Military.

Atleast from the report the findings are that India does need to keep preassure on Pakistan because if it does not the report clearly says the elements in Pakistan establishment found a way of cheap proxy war. What i am amazed about that the Pakistan Gov't clearly knows that there are rouge player in there military and intelligence agency and there has been no crack down or even as far as recognition that it exists.

India is in catch 22 here, where preassure has to be mounted, yet it clearly see no sign from the Pakistan establishment. Infact the blame game is still being played not only to India, but even internally between the agencys. Overall it is going to remain a status quo, where relation or no relation will not even matter.

and i am amazed about u sayin that without any evidence. pak involvement has never been proved. neither in mumbai, nor in wats goin on in afghanistan. these are ur thoughts based on the propoganda goin on in media over the last many years. even the americans have got no evidence which supports their suspicion of pak supportin talibans. world media however considers american suspicions as facts.
now if there is no evidence then how can u ask us to take actions. i guess its ur country which needs to get rid of rouge elements from her army and establishment.

I have yet to come across information about it in English, so here another translation from yet another dutch news website.

There are indications that Indian politicians and Hindu extremists are behind the attacks in Mumbai last November. It is thought that statesmen of Maharashtra wanted to get rid of the head of the anti-terrorism bureau, Hermant Karkare, whilst putting the blame on Pakistan as reported by Radiance, a weekly magazine. Hermant Karkare was one of the 163 victims killed during the attacks. Karkare was investigating the hindu terrorist group Hindutva suspected to be planning an attack and had received death threats. An independent investigation is underway to find the politicians who demanded Karkare's resignation and which of them has provided financial means for the attacks. Remarkably, the only gunman who was captured alive, a pakistani, was already serving a sentence in jail for another crime.

I have yet to come across information about it in English, so here another translation from yet another dutch news website.

There are indications that Indian politicians and Hindu extremists are behind the attacks in Mumbai last November. It is thought that statesmen of Maharashtra wanted to get rid of the head of the anti-terrorism bureau, Hermant Karkare, whilst putting the blame on Pakistan as reported by Radiance, a weekly magazine. Hermant Karkare was one of the 163 victims killed during the attacks. Karkare was investigating the hindu terrorist group Hindutva suspected to be planning an attack and had received death threats. An independent investigation is underway to find the politicians who demanded Karkare's resignation and which of them has provided financial means for the attacks. Remarkably, the only gunman who was captured alive, a pakistani, was already serving a sentence in jail for another crime.

Truth is going to be exposed soon, It was never a LeT operation, Simple Reason they are not Organized and they Lack the Resources to do so.

Sources in China are eager not to call Pakistan any culprit. The shadow ISI (the unofficial intelligence militia of Kiani) may have received direct help and intelligence from Chinese secret military intelligence in carrying out the Mumbai massacre.

Beijing: Xinhua, the Chinese government run news agency, has blamed the "Deccan Mujahideen" for the attack on Mumbai that killed 172 people and injured nearly 300 others. It made no mention of India's insistence that the terrorists came from Pakistan and were supported by forces in the neighboring country Pakistan.

The description of the incident fits in with the overall attitude of the Chinese official media to spare Pakistan of any blame for the incident. The local media has been giving a lot of play to defensive statements from Pakistani leaders while underplaying the charges made by India.

Chinese made advanced arms and ammunitions were used in carrying out the heinous act. There are indirect indications that Chinese military intelligence in India may have helped the rubber rafts coming into the Indian shore. India Navy is looking into the means these terrorists used to fool Indian coast guard deterrents.

Some very advanced intelligence organization helped the terrorists and their sponsors to cause maximum panic and destruction with a limited resource. Pakistan’s ISI is not that capable just alone working with its mediocre intelligence and espionage personnel.

China’s eagerness to protect Kiani of Pakistan raises some serious questions about Chinese involvement in Mumbai massacre. Sooner or later RAW and CBI will find out the secret Chinese connections but Indian public will be kept in the dark for international political reasons.

IndiaDaily - Chinese secret intelligence involved in helping Pakistan in Mumbai massacre?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::lol::lol:

mods if you want delete this please delete it after 2 or 3 days.let us laugh:D:enjoy:

Oh God, am i Dreaming or what, I just read in another Thread on :pdf: that CIA was behind these attacks :woot::crazy:Now Chinese are also being Dragged into this Incident. Even Bengalis were not spared. India is trying to make best out of this incident and target all the Enemies but One bullet at the same time.

Chinese arms or any other kind of arms and ammunition are not a big deal in Pakistan and these kind of people have all the resources to get these kind of weapons. By the way this is the 1st time Indians are Admiring that Chinese have advanced arms (they always thought that all Chinese products are made up of Plastic :rofl::crazy:). About Rubber rafts...... I don't think Terrorist Got them from China on special order (Or by Online Shopping). Regarding Fooling of Indian Coast Guard.....nobody needs to do that.

In other words IT WAS NOT DONE BY THE ISI RIGHT. At last Indian got this.

Who is " Kiani " :what::undecided: I Know Only Gen. Kiyani and How is China Protecting Gen.Kiyani ?

Sooner or later RAW and CBI will find out the secret Chinese connections but Indian public will be kept in the dark for international political reasons.

Look who is Investigating, Will they ever say we were the ones who did it ? NO

Indian Public will remain in Dark, Truth is what Indian Media and Indian Agencies want them to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom