What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
India's foreign minister calls on the international community to discipline Islamabad over its alleged 'terrorism sponsorship' activities.

What the hell India is Doing, Just asking or make it DEMANDING handing over of Fugitives from Pakistan, If this is their Behavior and Tone of their Language then Mark my Words "They are getting Nothing from Pakistan".

India should focus more on her weakness in her police to counter the terrorists, Indian intelligences services who failed to convince the security officials of the threat, Indian NSG who failed to neutralize 10 terrorists and it took them almost three days to finish the job and India must learn why the NSG came so late. Indian Navy easily catches Pakistani Fisherman who by mistake enter Indian waters but fails to capture Terrorists who seem to be more organized and trained than their MARCOS.

If they refuse to hand over any Indian why the hell Pakistan should hand over any Pakistani to them. i really don't understand indian mentality.

India: Pakistan must be disciplined

India's foreign minister calls on the international community to discipline Islamabad over its alleged 'terrorism sponsorship' activities.

In an apparent reference to Pakistan, Pranab Mukherjee said Wednesday that the problem of terrorism becomes complex when "recalcitrant" states do not recognize their international commitments.

"It clearly spells out that if a state apparatus sponsors terrorism as an act of state policy, or a recalcitrant state refuses to recognize its international commitments and responsibilities on not allowing the use of (its) territory for terror activities, the problem becomes more complex and difficult," Mukherjee said in New Delhi.

Tension has been running high between the nuclear-armed neighbors since the attacks on the Indian port city of Mumbai on November 26-29 which killed 179 people.

Comparing the magnitude of the Mumbai siege to the September 11 terror attacks in the US, the foreign minister emphasized terrorism today is not just an act of misguided individuals or a small group.

"Therefore it is high time for the international community to recognize that such recalcitrant states must be brought to discipline by resorting to various international mechanisms," he added.

The remarks are the latest among the tit-for-tat accusations between the two neighbors in the aftermath of last year's terror attacks on Mumbai.

New Delhi, London, and Washington hold a Pakistan-based militant group called Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) responsible for attacks.

Indian authorities are frustrated at what they see as Islamabad's slow response in arresting and prosecuting those allegedly involved in the case.

Islamabad has been angered by the Indian claims that Pakistani state agencies were engaged in the incident as well as India's repeated hints at a military option.

Pakistan has condemned the Mumbai attacks from the outset and has vehemently denied involvement of any of its agencies in the attacks.

Pakistan has so far detained scores of LeT members and members of an affiliated charity, the Jamaat-ul-Dawa (JuD), allegedly involved in the Mumbai siege. The country's Interior Ministry Chief Rehman Malik set a 10-day deadline at the weekend for an investigating team to complete a report.

OOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo........ I am SO scared of India now! :rofl:

Why they are asking the international community, why don't they just do it by themselves and face the Music.

India must stop her terror activities in Pakistan through Afghanistan FIRST then ask Pakistan to do the same. you cannot Clap with one hand.

What the hell India is Doing, Just asking or make it DEMANDING handing over of Fugitives from Pakistan, If this is their Behavior and Tone of their Language then Mark my Words "They are getting Nothing from Pakistan".

India should focus more on her weakness in her police to counter the terrorists, Indian intelligences services who failed to convince the security officials of the threat, Indian NSG who failed to neutralize 10 terrorists and it took them almost three days to finish the job and India must learn why the NSG came so late. Indian Navy easily catches Pakistani Fisherman who by mistake enter Indian waters but fails to capture Terrorists who seem to be more organized and trained than their MARCOS.

If they refuse to hand over any Indian why the hell Pakistan should hand over any Pakistani to them. i really don't understand indian mentality.

I agree, i am amazed how the Indians are not blaming their government and security forces. I mean 10 people took a city of 18 million people hostage, this can only be possible in India.

I agree, i am amazed how the Indians are not blaming their government and security forces. I mean 10 people took a city of 18 million people hostage, this can only be possible in India.

Sir
you are right and wrong - you are right that there is a big mess of Indian government and security official.
but you are wrong that Indian are not blaming them-
as you might know the chief minister resigned many politician resigned - Indian politics is upside down. people are in fact only blaming government - its government which is blaming Pakistan. people here don't want Pakistan in a war with us - people actually don't even expect Pakistan to do much - people want government to do something and make sure this wont happen again!!
thank you

Thank you epool. please guys lets have a discussion on this video what does my indian friends have to say about this video, please advise

Sir
you are right and wrong - you are right that there is a big mess of Indian government and security official.
but you are wrong that Indian are not blaming them-
as you might know the chief minister resigned many politician resigned - Indian politics is upside down. people are in fact only blaming government - its government which is blaming Pakistan. people here don't want Pakistan in a war with us - people actually don't even expect Pakistan to do much - people want government to do something and make sure this wont happen again!!
thank you

Please try to understand my Indian friend from Lockheed that we Pakistanis don't like the Ruling and Commanding Language of India or any other country at all and i hope you as Indian wont like this if someone is talking to you in such a manner.

Why India is making Mumbai incident a political Issue why everything which happens in India is easily transformed into a tool to make vote Banks, I request Indian People to please keep Pakistan out of your Political Business and please don't use "Pakistan War Hysteria" card for Winning Elections, "We are tough on terrorism and we hate Pakistan so give us Vote". This is the Slogan every Political Party is saying now a days.

Will you not agree with me that, Pakistan herself is in Trouble these days and many Pakistani small cities like SWAT and agencies in FATA are not under full control of GoP, And Pakistan is fighting a war against these Elements who are also responsible for Mumbai massacre.

I think India should have cooperated with Pakistan instead of Blaming and Discouraging Pakistani Efforts. India must understand Pakistani feelings and must think Logically India is asking much more than Pakistan can offer and that also in a very bad manner.

oooppps Indian so quickly forget state sponsored insurgency in Bangladesh...

NEW DELHI (January 22 2009): India rejected on Wednesday a suggestion by Britain that security in South Asia was linked to the Kashmir dispute, and urged nations to act against states which sponsor terrorism. "When the foreign secretary of the UK visited us he shared his perceptions about the situations, and I equally told him and all the interlocutors that this is your perception," India's Foreign Minister Pranab Mukherjee told reporters.

"We do not share with it," he said. British Foreign Secretary David Miliband said last week he did not believe Pakistan's government directed the November attacks in Mumbai that killed 179 people, and showed no support for India's demand for extradition of the accused.

He also said stability in South Asia was linked to resolution of the dispute over occupied Kashmir, which both India and Pakistan claim in full but rule only in part. Miliband's comments were seen as embarrassing the Indian government and highlighting a chasm between New Delhi and some of its key Western allies, which think there may not be enough evidence to implicate the Pakistani state. India says Pakistan militants that carried out that attack must have had the support of some state agencies.

But what has alarmed India the most was Miliband's comment on Kashmir, cause of two wars with Pakistan. India, analysts say, is worried Miliband's comments signalled a broader Western strategy that sees resolution of the dispute as crucial to bringing stability to Pakistan and Afghanistan.

India sees Kashmir as a bilateral issue and dismisses any outside influence. Reiterating India's frustration at Pakistan's failure to act against the militant group India blames for the Mumbai raids, Mukherjee urged the international community to act fast.

"It is high time for international community to recognise that such recalcitrant states must be brought to discipline by resorting to various international mechanisms," he told a regional security conference in New Delhi on Wednesday.

There are lots of Loose canons in Indian Govt. who's mouth is running faster than the unfolding of the facts.

Let us wait for Kasab's DNA and go from there. I do not believe what you or anyone else says, we have experienced lies from India many times before, so we need to get his samples ourselves and test for hid DNA ourselves.

There are lots of Loose canons in Indian Govt. who's mouth is running faster than the unfolding of the facts.

Let us wait for Kasab's DNA and go from there. I do not believe what you or anyone else says, we have experienced lies from India many times before, so we need to get his samples ourselves and test for hid DNA ourselves.

Your government has already accepted Kasab as a Pakistani allegedly based on their own investigations. What is the need of DNA then?

Flints post showing this Indian Canadian saying that Pakistan lost every war is so untrue, and than saying Pakistan establishment trained these guys is so false, so I would again say to Indians to stop the blame game and come clean at least for once in your life for god sake.

Listen again i said India has lied to us many times before.
about Sikhs killing in Kashmir at the time of bill Clinton visit.
attacks on Indian parliament by Kashmiris forced to attack or else their families in Kashmir will be killed, these guys made a mistake of accepting amnesty offered by India to kashmiris fighting for freedom.

and many more, so we will not accept your version till we test it ourselves.

Not to mention Baberi mosque.

Pakistan Govt has not accepted that Kasab till DNA is completed. Indian jumping the gun And patronizing us.

In English they say that

" it is not over till fat lady sings" cupish.

But really india must come truthful, solve all the problems including Kashmir ASAP and open up borders , allow travel and make good relations with Pakistan.

And stop hoarding the water which comes from Kashmir to Pakistan,

Last edited:
I don't know if any of you have read this somewhere, but I've read on a dutch newswebsite that the Indian high court is launching an investigation onto powerful Indian politicans who might've had a hand or a role in the Mumbai attacks.
It has been said that it was possible for the suspected politicians to have initiated or planned the Mumbai attacks because they wanted to get rid of certain elements including the Indian anti-terror chief Hermant Karkare, who has died in the attacks, also trying to harm and damage Pakistans image in these attacks was part of the plan of these politicians, something that has yet to be investigated to determine which politicians really were behind this.

I'm translating a large part of the dutch website: 'Politici schuldig bloedbad Mumbai' - Buitenland - Telegraaf.nl [24 uur actueel, ook mobiel] [buitenland]

It has been said that politicians from Maharashtra wanted Karkare to step down or get rid of him in some way because Karkare was on a trail and had important information about terrorist attacks and plannings regarding the Hindu extremist organisation "Hindutva".
Karkare had also been threatened several times due to his investigation.

The goal of the Indian investigation is to find out which politicians from Maharashtra wanted Karkare to step down in his position.
Also, the finance minister of Maharashtra who goes over the taxes and such has allegedly given funds and logistic aid to the purpetrators of the Mumbai attacks.
It has also been said that the only survivor of the Mumbai attacks, a Pakistani national (Ajmal Kasab), had been in jail in India before the attacks even occured.

the dutch newswebsite Telegraaf.nl - De website van wakker Nederland has gotten its information from the Indian "Radiance" news agency.

This is a direct translation from Dutch to English, these are serious allegations and let's see if the investigation from Indian side will shed more light on this, i'm hoping for someone to have more proper source or information about this.

Last edited:
It looks like Mr. Mukherjee and all those other Indian ministers/politicians will have to swallow their words.
This is definitely a huge blow to the people who are keen on deteriorating relations between the two nations.

If something like Mumbai happens again, things could turn very dangerous.

Pakistan should really be serious about dismantling the terror camps and make sure such a thing doesn't recur - for all our sakes.

Please elaborate on the word "dangerous".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom