What's new

Multiple Terrorist groups claim Wagah Border attack, 55 people killed.

in any place any venue this is the most crucial moment and the security is helpless
unless the people are forced to leave slowly and in small numbers (which can itself cause unrest and panic) there is simply no way to prevent the tragedy when a large number of people in a close proximity starts to leave.

this is normally how Sipah Sahabah and Lashker Jhagvi terrorists strike at shia processions as they brake up and start to leave
security forces just cant control the exodus and a handful of terrorists manage to kill many civilians in the process

Indian and Pakistani forces will have to join against this international terrorism otherwise will WILL eat up both countries

Irfan Baloch

No need to apologise for speculation :)

I do have disagreements with you, on ideological basis sometimes and national allegiances. But your posts are always filled with good content.

My condolences on this great tragedy btw. Hopefully Pakistan army will suppress these madmen with extreme prejudice.

LOL. What do you mean by you can accept? Have any proofs?
no one has any proof. bad taliban are indian agents bla indian agents jud jui supporting isis are indian agents isis themsellves are indian agents.

I don't think so, but lets see the facts come into the picture. We will know.

oh btw, I usually grant Pakistani allegation behind BLA. Indians blame ISI as a reflex in terms of internal strife. Some justified, some stretching it.

But I have heard allegations of Indian support behind TTP, given the history of Taliban support for hijacking of the Indian plane and remember, Indians at one time did give support to the Northern Alliance in Afghanistan.

RIP, condolences to the families of the dead. May God provide justice.

And what do you think ISI sponsored Azamal Kasab was fighting with the Indian Army in the streets of Mumbai. It's a give and take policy. Until both nation sits and discusses things for improvement nothings gonna change.
List of Ajmal's prey
Low civilian casuality.
"I said dude change your flags and claim responsibility of today's blast"

LOL. What do you mean by you can accept? Have any proofs?

I meant I can accept the rationale behind it.

BLA is less Islamist and thus more easy to control without minimal blowback.

I don't view Indian Intelligence apparatus as paragons of virtue nor as totally evil.

India does have form you know. given it's history in Sri Lanka, with Mukhti Bahini.

But let us stop here, I do feel uneasy about discussing these matters in a thread about 55 people dying from senseless violence.

MI5 is still a domestic agency. MI6 on the other hand is not. Both are under the command of the JIC along with GCHQ and DI. If you're going to point fingers then get it right, if I was blaming any intelligence agency for the situation in Pakistan foreign agencies such as MI6 and the CIA would certainly be at the bottom of my list. ISI on the other hand would be at the very top.

Introspection should be the word of the day. My condolences.
I doubt it was the ISI, I would be looking at domestic groups with grievances.

WebMaster Horus

I can't believe you guys are giving these bhartis open season to troll on this thread.

Either take some action, or allow me free speech with no infractions.

List of Ajmal's prey
Low civilian casuality.
"I said dude change your flags and claim responsibility of today's blast"

Listen who so ever you are..... a total of 168 people were killed in Mumbai 2008 attack and 308 injured. On this tragic day all you have this sentence in support of a terrorist. Well if all Pakistanis are like you....you are getting what you deserve and now stop bothering me....got better things to do.

LAHORE: At least 55 people have been killed after an explosion took place near the Wagah border on Sunday night, DawnNews reported. Outlawed militant groups Jundullah and Jamaat-ul-Ahrar have both claimed responsibility for the attack.

The Jamaat-ul-Ahrar splinter group of Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) claimed responsibility for the Wagah border attack as its spokesman Ehsanullah Ehsan, speaking to Dawn on telephone from Afghanistan, said it was carried out by one of their men.

When asked if it was more than one suicide bomber, he said one man carried out the attack.

"We will continue such attacks in the future," Ehsan said.

In the mean time

Jirga meets Mehsud Taliban to negotiate peace agreement .

PESHAWAR: A tribal jirga representing Mehsud tribesmen met the Mehsud Taliban chief Khan Said alias Sajna and other commanders on Sunday to negotiate for peace agreement between government and Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP).

Tribal sources told Dawn that a 11-member jirga which was announced a few ago in Tank has started efforts for peaceful settlement of conflict between the government and the TTP.

The jirga held an initial meeting with the Mehsud Taliban and would put forth their suggestions to the official authorities. Headed by Ikramuddin, father-in-law of the slain TTP founder and chief Baitullah Mehsud, the jirga comprised ten other key Mehsud tribal elders.

Sources said the jirga had been empowered to hold talks with all Mehsud factions, including the groups of Khan Said and Shehryar. It will discuss with two little known factions — Shamim group and Hazratullah group also known as Toora Shpa (Black Night) — the matter of a peace agreement.

The formation of the Mehsud jirga is part of the government’s reconciliatory policy towards the Taliban, particularly Mehsud factions. Sources said the peace initiative was started when a Waziristan tribal jirga was called by the Corps Commander at his office in Peshawar about two weeks ago.

The jirga had a one-point agenda of persuading the Mehsud Taliban to reach an accord with the government. They said three secret meetings had been held by the Mehsud tribal jirga with the political agent of Waziristan and they agreed to facilitate talks between Mehsud Taliban and the government.
Jirga meets Mehsud Taliban to negotiate peace agreement - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

SOME S.H.I.T HEADS IN PAKISTANI SECURITY ESTABLISHMENT ,STILL DONT GET IT. PAKISTANI SECURITY ESTABLISHMENT IS FULL OF ENEMY OF STATE.

Listen who so ever you are..... a total of 168 people were killed in Mumbai 2008 attack and 308 injured. On this tragic day all you have this sentence in support of a terrorist. Well if all Pakistanis are like you....you are getting what you deserve and now stop bothering me....got better things to do.
Bitter Truth isn't it....?. YEs we support terrorists but we didn't elect them for PM seat like Modi.

RIP unarmed innocents.

:rofl:
aaja mard-e-momin .... :D
150 kya 1500000000 wapis kar ;)
bhool mat 71 me tere type type ke bole the 1 Pakistani = 10 Indian :D kya hua ab ?
So you accepts responsibility of today's human abuse?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom