What's new

Multiple Terrorist groups claim Wagah Border attack, 55 people killed.

who knows
escalating the tension along the eastern border only adds trouble for Pakistan army which is decisively moving against the 10 year long insurgency
disrupting the operation maybe a reason. it is all a speculation from my self for my membership worth on this forum

dont take things personally guys
I have gone beyond borders when i grieve the loss of innocent lives in Afghanistan, Pakistan and India

Atleast you are honest enough to say you are indulging in speculation. Even for that you would need a stronger motive for India than just LoC incidents, where by all accounts, India has used far more firepower than Pakistan. If you argued this after a major terrorist attack, I would think that the point may need exploring (would probably still be wrong) but not until then. This attack is as senseless as it gets.

Last edited:
The world knows the game Pakistan plays when it comes to state backed proxies there is no use blaming India but the sickening Wahhabi ideology that the likes of Zia and HS carried forward,

It is too late now the mullah brigade is in power and they not going anywhere.

I have not read the thread and so cannot comment with accuracy.
I am willing to place money where my mouth is though and say that it would be an isolated case or a couple of idiotic posters.

That said, this is not the thread to apportion blame. Give your sympathy and pray for strength to the next of kin for those who lost their lives.

And hope that the GoP finds and gives justice, the families of the victims that deserve it.

There are people in this very own thread, OPENLY calling Hafeez Saeed for doing charity work in India (which is implying terrorism on Indian soil), but he continues to accuse Indians of celebrating with glee.

Even on that LOC thread, the Pakistanis weren't saints either! They could have been accused of the same crime that he is accusing Indians of, but he continues to ignore all of that!!!

652cee466aca1b83966e7b500580a88a.jpg

Here you have shia killer leaders with HS together as the defence of Pakistan yet Pakistanis want to blame India lol

Hmmm, some of the comments from Indians are tasteless given the context.

Honestly, it was heartbreaking to see the pain expressed in the pictures and videos.

My condolences to everyone affected in anyway through this malicious, senseless violence.

India should also stop its terrorism spreading activities and support to terrorist organizations like BLA, because indeed you will reap what you sow.

I can accept BLA. I see the rationale behind it.

Do you honestly see there is an Indian hand behind this ? I am just curious to know.

I can accept BLA. I see the rationale behind it.

Do you honestly see there is an Indian hand behind this ? I am just curious to know.

I don't think so, but lets see the facts come into the picture. We will know.

there is only one solution to save this country...... bring the ruthless dictator....shoot down us drones...mine the afghan border....make this country foreign and state policy independent....tip the nuclear missles...butcher the traitors of this country....bring justice to this country people...shutdown US illegall activities...test an icbm and develope a nuclear submarine.....and make it clear to the world ...."dont f*&k with us"...

Back
Top Bottom